Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Radicalism Loading In The South West ? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Radicalism Loading In The South West ? (1369 Views)

Are There Any Mosques In The South South Region Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by tintingz(m): 12:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Empiree:
No, i am your child and i don't believe you have a grandpa. Your dad is first generation. Grandpa did not exist. He is just a fairytale. If you didnt meet him alive how are you donna prove to me he existed. The only proof i need is video proof of you and him.
Please don't go and disgrace yourself with this Your irrational argument. cheesy
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by Empiree: 12:54am On Jan 03, 2019
tintingz:
Please don't go and disgrace yourself with this Your irrational argument. cheesy
So why did you deny Jesus and Muhammad(PBUT) did not exist?. Don't they have history like your grandpa had his?
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by Empiree: 1:00am On Jan 03, 2019
tintingz:
Are you saying my dad jumped from the sky like that Jewish carpenter? grin
you have your answer

Jesus and Muhammad existed but mythologies are mixed with their history.
Okay, you are getting better. Now they existed. Good to hear that. Mythology is secondary issue.

/quote]Flying donkey, virgin birth, flew to haven etc are fairytales. [/quote]you definitely not gonna get away with quick cheap shots to make your point. What you just said had their contexts along with faith.
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by tintingz(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2019
Empiree:
you have your answer
That dad jumped from the sky? grin

Okay, you are getting better. Now they existed. Good to hear that. Mythology is secondary issue.
Believing fairytales to be real is ridiculous.

you definitely not gonna get away with quick cheap shots to make your point. What you just said had their contexts along with faith.
Faith is not a proof.
Re: Radicalism Loading In The South West ? by tintingz(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2019
Empiree:
So why did you deny Jesus and Muhammad(PBUT) did not exist?. Don't they have history like your grandpa had his?
They had history but not flying on donkey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah / A Letter From Your Muslim Brother / Alhamdullilah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.