Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: (1342 Views)

Man Stoned To Death For Adultery In Somalia - Pics / Islamic Militant Stone Man To Death For Adultery In Somalia With Pics / The Black Man And His Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by No2Atheism(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2009
Its seems somailia is an epitome of what might happen under an Real Black African Islamic Country, unfortunately black africans are always independent minded people hence such an arrangement is already doomed due to the inherent free desire for independence by Africans.
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by Frizy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2009
No2Atheism:

Its seems somailia is an epitome of what might happen under an Real Black African Islamic Country, unfortunately black africans are always independent minded people hence such an arrangement is already doomed due to the inherent free desire for independence by Africans.

Your presupposition is false. How I wish I had the money, I would go to that country and establish an empire since they follow the Islamic principles. We will get the best brains to fix the entire nation if the Islamist's still have power militarily. Because am not a nationalist, I would rather develop that country into its right shape than Nigeria. tongue
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by bawomolo(m): 1:10am On Apr 12, 2009
Who is creating empires in the year 2009 undecided
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by Frizy(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2009
bawomolo:

Who is creating empires in the year 2009 undecided

Well the international bankers are.
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2009
Are you surprised? Take a look at Niger or Sudan.
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by Horus(m): 10:36am On Apr 28, 2009
No2Atheism:

What does that say, that we as Africans will follow the cultures and religions of other people like sheep, simply because we think their religions are better?
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2009
Liberia
democratic republic of congo
Ethiopia

Christian African countries.

nuff said.
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by noetic(m): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2009
oyb:

Liberia
democratic republic of congo
Ethiopia

Christian African countries.

nuff said.

there is nothing like a Christian country. these are nations that refuse to adhere to the madness called sharia or its progenator allah's islam.

these are nations that encourage liberty, not islamic nations that postulate hatred and deny women and children rights, by encouraging under-age marriage like commorade mohammed did.
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2009
noetic:

there is nothing like a Christian country. these are nations that refuse to adhere to the madness called sharia or its progenator allah's islam.

these are nations that encourage liberty, not islamic nations that postulate hatred and deny women and children rights, by encouraging under-age marriage like commorade mohammed did.

i hope your master dawoda nackson did not see that. he is always reminding us that america is a 'christain' country

your arguments that sudan or niger is a muslim country can be linked to the large population of muslims there. since you want to attribute the failures o the countries to their large muslim population/prevalence of muslim rulers, i am simply playing your game.

hit up wikipedia

so lets check out ethiopia

Ethiopia

Religion

According to the most recent 2007 National Census, Christians make up 66.5% of the country's population (43.5% Ethiopian Orthodox, 19.3% other denominations), Muslims 30.9%, and practitioners of traditional faiths 2.6%.[1] This agrees with the updated CIA World Factbook, Christianity is the most widely practiced religion in Ethiopia.[112] Orthodox Christianity has a long history in Ethiopia dating back to the first century, and a dominant presence in central and northern Ethiopia. Both Orthodox & Protestant Christianity has large representations in the South and Western Ethiopia. A small ancient group of Jews, the Beta Israel, live in northwestern Ethiopia, though most have emigrated to Israel in the last decades of the twentieth century as part of the rescue missions undertaken by the Israeli government, Operation Moses and Operation Solomon.[113] Some Israeli and Jewish scholars consider these Ethiopian Jews as a historical Lost Tribe of Israel.

Sometimes Christianity in Africa is thought of as a European import that arrived with colonialism, but this is not the case with Ethiopia. The Kingdom of Aksum was one of the first nations to officially adopt Christianity, when St. Frumentius of Tyre, called Fremnatos or Abba Selama ("Father of Peace"wink in Ethiopia, converted King Ezana during the fourth century AD. Many believe that the Gospel had entered Ethiopia even earlier, with the royal official described as being baptised by Philip the Evangelist in chapter eight of the Acts of the Apostles. (Acts 8:26-39) Today, the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church, part of Oriental Orthodoxy, is by far the largest denomination, though a number of Protestant (Pentay) churches and the Ethiopian Orthodox Tehadeso Church have recently gained ground. Since the eighteenth century there has existed a relatively small (uniate) Ethiopian Catholic Church in full communion with Rome, with adherents making up less than 1% of the total population.[1]

whats ethiopia most famous for ? famine. and more recently their never ending war with eritria. recently there as an article in time/newsweek about the govt clamping down on disidents etal.

congo

Religion in the Democratic Republic of the Congo

Christianity is the main religion in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, followed by about 80% of the population. Christians are divided between the Roman Catholic faith (about 50% of the total population), Protestantism (about 20%), and Kimbanguist (10%).[1] Kimbanguism was seen as a threat to the colonial regime and was banned by the Belgians. Kimbanguism, officially "the church of Christ on Earth by the prophet Simon Kimbangu," now has about three million members,[1] primarily among the Bakongo of Bas-Congo and Kinshasa.

As well as being the largest religious organisation in the country with about 30 million members, the Catholic Church of Congo (Kinshasa) is one of the largest churches in Africa. The Congo has more Catholics than any other African country, and one of the highest proportions of Catholics.

A total of 62 of the Protestant denominations in the country are federated under the umbrella of the Church of Christ in Congo or CCC (in French, Église du Christ au Congo or ECC). It is often simply referred to as 'The Protestant Church', since it covers most of the 20% of the population who are Protestants.

Of the remaining 20% of the population, up to 10% are Muslim,[2] and the rest follow traditional beliefs or syncretic sects. Islam was introduced and mainly spread by Arab merchants [3] involved in the ivory trade. Traditional religions embody such concepts as monotheism, animism, vitalism, spirit and ancestor worship, witchcraft, and sorcery and vary widely among ethnic groups. The syncretic sects often merge Christianity with traditional beliefs and rituals, and may not be accepted by mainstream churches as part of Christianity.

what do we know congo for? a never ending war, the LA, child soldiers, rape of women as a weapon of war . . .etc. plenty of women and childrens rights there, not so?

and liberia was founded on the same so called christain values that some of you claim are america's foundation.

so, famine, war pestilence, death. seems that the horsemen of the christain apocalypse arrived ahead of time to christian bastions in africa. grin.who knows what path nigeria would have followed if it were wholly christian, going by the above tongue

so sad , but to be expected. i mean look at you. you are a Christian, no? so why should i expect any better from them?

you can also check out your mormon brethen, who seem to have no problem with underage marriage in this day and age. did you miss those newsclips last year? seems its only secular peeps that can keep you maniacs in check grin. perhaps, like you, the mormons are are not true Christians grin?
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by noetic(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2009
are these nations practising biblical injunctions?
are islamic views not welcomed?

I thinks it amounts to illiteracy on ur part to refer a country with a christian majority as an xtian nation, considering that islamic nations do not even welcome xtianity in any form.
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by ttruth(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2010
@post :

At least you saw what Islam is doing to the country. The country will not be at peace unless Islam is completely eradicated from Somalia.

God have mercy.
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by AbuZola3(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2010
What a cow. The west is behind the instability in somalia. Go read the 1991 coup plot da vinga
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by ttruth(m): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

What a cow. The west is behind the instability in somalia. Go read the 1991 coup plot da vinga

You are an Hausa cow, beast. The instability in Somalia is not caused by the west but it is caused by Somalians themselves. When will you muslims stop blaming others for your failures and face your problems.

You are so pathetic grin grin grin
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by AbuZola3(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2010
Why are you so coward, just google it and read how the west backed warlords who overthrew the govt
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by ttruth(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

Why are you so coward, just google it and read how the west backed warlords who overthrew the govt

You are the greatest coward. I have already read it. You are not getting my point, It is not the West who overthrow the Somalian government, It is Somalians themselves who overthrow their govt because the Somalians are stupid because Islam have introduced some element of stupidity into their brain. The only thing which you will say that I will agree is that they sought the help of the west in form of ammunitions, etc and they signed a deal if the coup is successful what the west will get.

Why did they (Somalians) want to overthrow their government ? Islam have introduced disorderliness into their blood.
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by AbuZola3(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
Your brain need alabuka for sure.

It was the west that used them (somali) to abet their atrocity
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by ttruth(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

Your brain need alabuka for sure.

It was the west that used them (somali) to abet their atrocity

Your brain and other parts of your smelling body needs serious alabuka. You mad boy grin grin
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2010
@t.truth, u will soon tire,focus123 and godson2009 did more than u,ur oga patapata DAVIDLYAN&NOETIC were eventually sent parking,and u youre here still wasting precious time,what a shame tongue tongue
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by ttruth(m): 12:29am On Feb 09, 2010
uplawal:

@t.truth, u will soon tire,focus123 and godson2009 did more than u,your oga patapata DAVIDLYAN&NOETIC were eventually sent parking,and u youre here still wasting precious time,what a shame tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I will not give up until I have totally defeat all the muslims on this thread.

I am not going to give up until I have win you, Abuzola, Olabowale and babs to Jesus Christ. cheesy
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2010
ure definately godson2009,u will tire soon,trust me,and for ur devilish,occultic and ojuju calabar prayer"winning us to christ" thats what we call impossibility can never be possible as we are rooted in ISLAM
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by AbuZola3(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2010
@uplawal- t truth is focused123, i can swear my life on it
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2010
yeah i know, am just thinking he could be godson2009
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by ttruth(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2010
uplawal:

ure definately godson2009,u will tire soon,trust me,and for your devilish,occultic and ojuju calabar prayer"winning us to christ" thats what we call impossibility can never be possible as we are rooted in ISLAM

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

People who are far more stronger and more rooted in the Islamic cult than you are were won to Christ. You are NOT even strong in Islam. I will surely win you, Abuzola, Muhsin, Olabowale and babs to Jesus Christ.  cheesy You are a little baby in the Islamic cult.
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2010
theres no arguement about that,its just simple arithmetic,will i leave gold for plastic?no no
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by ronkeenuf(f): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2010
t.truth, thanks for your concern, we already know Christ, who are we no to to be won to Christ as muslims. Thanks en, if thats all you are here for. wink
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2010
@ronkeenuf,hes saying it as per their idol worshipping of Jesus, so i told him off,he dnt know tha we as muslims know christ already
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by ronkeenuf(f): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2010
abi o, trust me, I know what he means.
Re: Somalia : The Black African Islamic Country: by ttruth(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2010
Frizy:

Your presupposition is false. How I wish I had the money, I would go to that country and establish an empire since they follow the Islamic principles. We will get the best brains to fix the entire nation if the Islamist's still have power militarily. Because am not a nationalist, I would rather develop that country into its right shape than Nigeria. tongue

Nothing of value in human intellectual endeavours can possibly be created or grow under Fundamentalist Muhammadan Islam. Absolutely nothing intellectual, artistic, innovative or creative can grow from Muhammadan Islam.

The only reason why you cannot find scientists or scholars (apart from Islamic scholars) in Somalia is because Fundamentalist Muhammadan Islam cannot survive under the bright light of knowledge, freedom of thought, freedom of expression, freedom of religious belief and or freedom of intellectual dialogue and debate. So the best and most perfect system of Fundamentalist Muhammadan Islam is that of the TALIBAN in Afghanistan:

a state of mind-boggling IGNORANCE, RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE, HATE, TERROR and UTTER STUPIDITY.

Somalia will continue to be the way it is unless Islam is completely eradicated from Somalia, or at best completely separated from the state, that is when they can create a sane society where intellectual thoughts can grow, artistic thoughts can florish, where there will be creativity. Otherwise violence will forever continue to ravaged the country and stupidity will reign supreme.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Memorize The Qur'an / Obafemi Awolowo University Hating On Islam And Muslims? / My Landlord Says My Girlfriend Should Not Visit During Ramadam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.