Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos (24708 Views)

Woman Celebrates As Her Husband Marries A Second Wife (Photo) / 22-year-old Lady Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage / Adorable Photos Of 6 Oyinbo Kids As They Turned 1-year-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by itspzpics(m): 4:30am On Dec 27, 2018

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by itspzpics(m): 4:30am On Dec 27, 2018
See more Romantic Love up Photosnof the lady with her husband and the cute kids >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:42am On Dec 27, 2018
WOW! cheesy
This is just so cute and lovely.
All shades of beauty.

For as many that are praying for the fruit of the womb, 2019 will be your year of joy and laughter in Jesus name.

Just BELIEVE.....

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by daddytime(m): 5:36am On Dec 27, 2018
Wonderful.

Na quintuplets or sextuplets me go knack in soon. I sabi the positioning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:14am On Dec 27, 2018
daddytime:
Wonderful.

Na quintuplets or sextuplets me go knack in soon. I sabi the positioning.
Lol cheesy, Daddy Daddy.
Na by position?! cheesy wink grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by Makito015(m): 6:35am On Dec 27, 2018
Cute and lovely
Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by Cr7sBabe(f): 6:35am On Dec 27, 2018
So adorable. God I'm not asking for much...but I need twins in my life...when I marry

7 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by Lovelynife(m): 6:44am On Dec 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
So adorable. God I'm not asking for much...but I need twins in my life...when I marry
I be twin distributor. Contact me if u need
Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2018
Lovelynife:
I be twin distributor. Contact me if u need
Lol
Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by Lovelynife(m): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Lol
Abi nw. Am from the land of Twins ooo
Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by daddytime(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2018
post=74198805:

Lol cheesy, Daddy Daddy.
Na by position?! cheesy wink grin

Manna manna....

E get the style wey dem take dey throwey the water put and you must open ya eyes when the thing wan release..

3 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2018
daddytime:

Manna manna....

E get the style wey dem take dey throwey the water put and you must open ya eyes when the thing wan release..
Okay now, we go tell Oga as e dey go!
Shun sir!
cheesy wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by daddytime(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2018
post=74202208:

Okay now, we go tell Oga as e dey go!
Shun sir!
cheesy wink

HAhahaha...compliments

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2018
daddytime:

HAhahaha...compliments
Compliments sir!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by AllenSpencer: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2018
I dont know why I think about school fees and flight tickets when I see pictures like this

God should not even try it with me, I will return it back after scan confirms

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by Jessica57(f): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2018
Dear lord pls I ask for these blessings
When Mr right is ready to locate mheeeeeee!!!
Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2018
Aww this is lovely ����
Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by boujeeassnigga(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2018
Still on christmas? YIKES!
Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by chloride6: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2018
Omo see expenses grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by Anigreat: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2018
post=74198126:
WOW!

This is just so cute and lovely.

All shades of beauty.

For as many that are praying for the fruit of the womb, 2019 will be your year of joy and laughter in Jesus name.

Just BELIEVE.....
shocked

A........ men!

May the joy of the season.
The grace in the reason
And the Love never ceasing
Be with you, your business and your family
MERRY CHRISTMAS and happy new year in advance Bro!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by techking: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2018
Wooowwww
This is soo cool
Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by LordOfTheWeed: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Hmmmm.. .. .. Did you take the picture in your DP in Unilorin?
Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by Lankybaby(f): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2018
God bless me with this
Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by GOFRONT(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2018
And they are all boyz
Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by kense88: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:
I dont know why I think about school fees and flight tickets when I see pictures like this

God should not even try it with me, I will return it back after scan confirms
Lol
Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by chendstone01(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2018
Nicky dickey Ricky and dawn

2 Likes

Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by chendstone01(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2018
3 boys and a girl
GOFRONT:
And they are all boyz
Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by Divay22(f): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy
Re: Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2018
I want...

(1) (2) (Reply)

None Of My Fiance's Family Members Likes Me. Please Help / Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / Siblings Recreate Old Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.