Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Herbal Cure To Over 100 stubborn, Permanent Ailment Around The World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Herbal Cure To Over 100 stubborn, Permanent Ailment Around The World. (291 Views)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Cure To Over 100 stubborn, Permanent Ailment Around The World. by MrHandsome2013: 6:23am On Dec 27, 2018
I have a complete ebook to cure to over 100 ailments ranging from premature ejaculation,mental disorder,hiv management,obesity using just herbs with little or no money to prepare it. etc.
Bonus care.
SYPHILIS:
Use sarsaparilla called Ewoo in
Yoruba for syphilis or other
venerable diseases or buy some
quantity of garlic. Boil with limes
(uta housa) and ginger, juice of
melon bond (bara in Yoruba) and
Egbomodumaro (Yoruba root) and
Utazi leave (Ibo). Soak all with
native hot drink (Kai kai, ogogoro,
gia)
DOSAGE: Take 1 shot 2 times daily
morning and night...
To get the complete ebook hit me at kelvin

(1) (Reply)

Virgins, Jobs Or True Love –which Of These Is The Hardest To Find In Nigeria? / ENE: A Christmas Short Story / Girls That Wear Heels To Events And Come Back With Slippers Don't Last In Marr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.