Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. (4311 Views)

North & South Korea Carry Out Ballistic Missiles Tests / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Qasem Suleimani Killed In US Airstrike Near Baghdad Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by pacino26(m): 8:17am On Dec 30, 2018
MONITZ:

From one of your earlier posts u inferred that "the end justifies the means" ,so is there any difference between what Hezbollah did in order to achieve victory over Israel in the 2006 war and the manner in which the Israeli Airforce jet fighters cunningly hid behind two passengers planes so as to strike at Syria?,in the former u were against it while justifying the latter example. Are you not contradicting yourself already?

What is bad is bad and should be condemned,u don't go cherry picking what is and what's nots just to suit a discussion at hand bxos u want to make a point...

Haha haha perfect timing for the young man to load the weapon and pull the trigger on himself. My earlier comment on this thread was very limited cuz I merely said anything than access what "successful airstrikes" means to some. I was replied with the others are decoys meant to "overwhelm" enemy air defense. I kept quiet o.

If there's no precision in your missiles that it will take you 16 to get 2 to hit a warehouse you believe to be an armoury that's amazing. Cuz the explosions will trigger other explosions and the skies will be painted in yellow( y'all remember the Ikeja cantonment incident). But this never happened.

You hid behind passenger airlines and put the lives of innocent people at risk to carryout an airstrike in another airspace undecided That's good too. No crime was committed.

Now Hezbollah is the criminal. Russia is the criminal for not permitting murder after painting Assad black.

Lastly being an Israeli Jew is a jail free card to do whatever because you're the chosen ones.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by Appleyard(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2018
MONITZ:

From one of your earlier posts u inferred that "the end justifies the means" ,so is there any difference between what Hezbollah did in order to achieve victory over Israel in the 2006 war and the manner in which the Israeli Airforce jet fighters cunningly hid behind two passengers planes so as to strike at Syria?,in the former u were against it while justifying the latter example. Are you not contradicting yourself already?

What is bad is bad and should be condemned,u don't go cherry picking what is and what's nots just to suit a discussion at hand bxos u want to make a point...

Cherry-picking has always been the bane of people with one-sided narrative. This is exactly what I was trying to make him see. When someone else does it, they are terrorists but when it is Israel, you call it genius since they are God's children.

1 Like

Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by MONITZ: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2018
Appleyard:

Cherry-picking has always been the bane of people with one-sided narrative. This is exactly what I was trying to make him see. When someone else does it, they are terrorists but when it is Israel, you call it genius since they are God's children.

At first the Israeli Airforce was said to be invincible and indomitable because of the impunity with which they carried out attacks in the Syrian airspace and with Russia looking the other way they became more emboldened but they forgot that Russia was only trying to avoid escalation of hostilities by being sensible and managing an already tensed situation so that unwanted actors who have no business in Syria wont capitalize on the arising chaos and ultimately defeat Russia's aim in Syria,the Russians knew better and avoided all attempts at escalation until the Israelis did the unpardonable act of killing some Russian servicemen,an action which was also done via dishonest means,this ultimately drew the ire of Putin who said it wouldn't be business as usual for anymore..

Enter the S-300 SAMs given to Syria; these highly revered pieces were to act as deterrent against further Israeli air strikes in Syria's airspace,and immediately the SAMs arrived Syria there were lots of huffing and puffing on how ineffective these pieces were still going to be against the sophisticated and stealthy Israeli jet fighters,but we all have seen that since those hardware arrived Syria,the Israeli Airforce are yet to make any known and obvious incursion into the Syrian airspace which hitherto had been almost like a playground for them,the fear of the highly revered SAM is the beginning of wisdom i guess.

This latest attacks were also carried out in their characteristic treacherous manner bxos they know that their billion dollar stealth weapon system industry would come crashing down if per adventure those jet fighters are brought down by missiles from those SAM hence the need to use dishonest means to get an almost zero result..If the Israel Defence Force believes so much in the purported sophistication of their jet fighters then let them continue to use Syria's territory as they did in the past. And for those who think that Israel would still exist in the Middle East without the US backing I think they re still slumbering because we all know that the US main purpose in the Middle East is to weaken those nations there militarily while propping up ISrael's military big time .....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by IamAtikulate: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Whyem15:
And yet Israel couldn't take over a city defended by about 300 Hezbollah fighters with 10,000 soldiers and their 'mighty' Air Force in 2006. So much for the might.
The reason it will be insensible for Syria to deploy fighters to counter the Israeli jets is because the f16s will be back in Israeli airspace which is heavily defended by both Israeli and American air defenses before the Syrian jets reaches Lebanese airspace. It's all about distance, same reason Israeli jets did not enter Syrian airspace. It's all about distance. The distance from Lebanon to northern Israel is shorter than that to Damascus.
Israel defeated the entire Arab in 6 days. Only MOSSAD infiltrated Iranian capital and stole their most classified secrets, Israel has bombed Iranian positions deep in Syria. So what are you even saying?

1 Like

Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by IamAtikulate: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2018
kemicalreaction:
I'm a Yoruba and I'm also a Muslim. Any problem with that . I wonder why you lots are so shameless, Israel committed a very deadly crime like that and you guys are still defending them. Is it that religion has clouded you guys sense of reasoning? Endangering the lives of innocent civilians just to score cheap war points. Syria is a sovereign nation and she has the right to accommodate anybody from any nation. Why are the Israelis pained . Anyways, Russia is doing the necessary justice so I don't to waste our cyberspace with stories cool cool

Saudi Arabia is part of the world's greatest sponsor of terrorism, everybody knows that. It will be illogical for me to start supporting them because Islam originated from there. The fact that Saudi Arabia is the root of Islam does not mean everybody in Saudi Arabia will make heaven. The fact that Israelites are
God's chosen people as you guys claim does not mean that everybody in Israel will make heaven

Common, put the religion affiliation apart and think like a sane human, is Israel right or wrong by hiding behind civilian aircraft to carry out attacks?

Maybe you forgot, Israel does not give a hoot a you guys. They are only after the survival and domination of their country in the Middle East, they will attack you guys if need be to achieve their goal.

Let us call a spade a spade, Israel is wrong
Yoruba Moslems are hypocrites. Nobody takes you guys serious again.

You are condemning Israel for defending their territory against known enemies but asslick Buhari who murdered Shia Moslems, IPOB members.

You condemn Israeli actions against Palestinians but supports Buhari's callous and genocidal response to IPOB's peaceful protests.

The way you guys are going, in few years we expect terrorists groups to emerge from SW. Already, you guys have introduced dangerous religious dimension to SW politics.

Hypocrite.
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Yoruba Moslems are hypocrites. Nobody takes you guys serious again.

You are condemning Israel for defending their territory against known enemies but asslick Buhari who murdered Shia Moslems, IPOB members.

You condemn Israeli actions against Palestinians but supports Buhari's callous and genocidal response to IPOB's peaceful protests.

The way you guys are going, in few years we expect terrorists groups to emerge from SW. Already, you guys have introduced dangerous religious dimension to SW politics.

Hypocrite.

Here we go again, so igbos are not hypocrites grin. Igbos that called us from South west Fulani asslickers, that called us slaves just because majority of the people from South West decided to vote for Buhari in 2015. I guess we're now partners in slavery now since you guys are also voting for Atiku a known Fulani man. A terrorist group will emerge in South West . I'm sorry to say this but you're foolish, do you think we play this Yoruba Moslem/Christian nonsense you guys rant on nairaland? I have a lot of Christian friends even my room mate is a Christian and my two neighbors are Christians. We ain't stupid like you guys who play the religion nonsense. I guess I'm right when I said you're thinking with your anus.

And about Israel defending itself, I don't think you can comprehend what you wrote up there or perhaps you don't know the reason why Israel is attacking Syria. I guess you're ignorant of what is happening in the Middle East, you should quote me back when you have a detailed understanding of what is happening there.

Until then, run along cos you're too ignorant to put up a reasonable argument with you.

PS: I'm voting neither Atiku nor Buhari. It's only a foolish Nigerian youth that will still vote for either of the two candidates. My conscience will be clear if things get out of hand under either of the two senile old men. angry

2 Likes

Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by IamAtikulate: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2018
kemicalreaction:
Here we go again, so igbos are not hypocrites grin. Igbos that called us from South west Fulani asslickers, that called us slaves just because majority of the people from South West decided to vote for Buhari in 2015. I guess we're now partners in slavery now since you guys are also voting for Atiku a known Fulani man. A terrorist group will emerge in South West . I'm sorry to say this but you're foolish, do you think we play this Yoruba Moslem/Christian nonsense you guys rant on nairaland? I have a lot of Christian friends even my room mate is a Christian and my two neighbors are Christians. We ain't stupid like you guys who play the religion nonsense. I guess I'm right when I said you're thinking with your anus.

And about Israel defending itself, I don't think you can comprehend what you wrote up there or perhaps you don't know the reason why Israel is attacking Syria. I guess you're ignorant of what is happening in the Middle East, you should quote me back when you have a detailed understanding of what is happening there.

Until then, run along cos you're too ignorant to put up a reasonable argument with you.

PS: I'm voting neither Atiku nor Buhari. It's only a foolish Nigerian youth that will still vote for either of the two candidates. My conscience will be clear if things get out of hand under either of the two senile old men. angry

Atiku was never an option to us until you guys decided to re-inforce that failure again. We all know you guys are reinforcing Buhari for selfish reasons reasons not because you believe with certainty that he is good for the country.

Keep denying it. SW is currently polarized along religious lines. Simple question, why is it that mostly Yoruba Moslem are supporting APC (a pro-islamic party) while most of their Christians support PDP?

Why is it only Yoruba Christians are casualties of Buhari's anti-corruption warfare in the SW?

Few days ago, Yoruba Moslems were debating whether to wish their Christian brothers happy Christmas.

Why did Oba of Iwo, a Moslem monarch unilaterally declared Iwo an Islamic emirate?

Why did MURIC ask Yoruba Moslems to vote only Moslems during Ekiti and Osun elections?

4 most hated politicians in the SW are all Christians? Why? Obasanjo, Fayose, FFK, Omokri, what did these people do that Tinubu didn't?

In the SW, it is easier for a Yoruba Moslem to marry a Christian lady than for a Yoruba Christian to marry a Moslem lady. Why?

Deceive yourself not us. SW is polarised along religious lines and the way they are going, terrorist groups will emerge soon.

As long as Yoruba Moslems continue to justify Buhari's murderous actions, they have no right to condemn Israeli and as long as they continue to support Buhari against IPOB, they have no right to support Palestine. Hypocrites.
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Atiku was never an option to us until you guys decided to re-inforce that failure again. We all know you guys are reinforcing Buhari for selfish reasons reasons not because you believe with certainty that he is good for the country.

Keep denying it. SW is currently polarized along religious lines. Simple question, why is it that mostly Yoruba Moslem are supporting APC (a pro-islamic party) while most of their Christians support PDP?

Why is it only Yoruba Christians are casualties of Buhari's anti-corruption warfare in the SW?

Few days ago, Yoruba Moslems were debating whether to wish their Christian brothers happy Christmas.

Why did Oba of Iwo, a Moslem monarch unilaterally declared Iwo an Islamic emirate?

Why did MURIC ask Yoruba Moslems to vote only Moslems during Ekiti and Osun elections?

4 most hated politicians in the SW are all Christians? Why? Obasanjo, Fayose, FFK, Omokri, what did these people do that Tinubu didn't?

In the SW, it is easier for a Yoruba Moslem to marry a Christian lady than for a Yoruba Christian to marry a Moslem lady. Why?

Deceive yourself not us. SW is polarised along religious lines and the way they are going, terrorist groups will emerge soon.

As long as Yoruba Moslems continue to justify Buhari's murderous actions, they have no right to condemn Israeli and as long as they continue to support Buhari against IPOB, they have no right to support Palestine. Hypocrites.
I swear, if you don't desist from this, you might die of heart attack. grin grin

I don't even know where to begin cos what you just wrote up there are all lies grin grin.

If you think Buhari won't win this upcoming election, you need to sleep and wake up again.
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by Appleyard(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2018
MONITZ:

At first the Israeli Airforce was said to be invisible and indomitable because of the impunity with which they carried out attacks in the Syrian airspace and with Russia looking the other way they became more emboldened but they forgot that Russia was only trying to avoid escalation of hostilities by being sensible and managing an already tensed situation so that unwanted actors who have no business in Syria wont capitalize on the arising chaos and ultimately defeat Russia's aim in Syria,the Russians knew better and avoided all attempts at escalation until the Israelis did the unpardonable act of killing some Russian servicemen,an action which was also done via dishonest means,this ultimately drew the ire of Putin who said it wouldn't be business as usual for anymore..

Enter the S-300 SAMs which were given to Syria; these highly revered pieces were to act as deterrent against further Israeli air strikes in Syria's airspace,and immediately the SAMs arrived Syria there were lots of huffing and puffing on how ineffective these pieces were still going to be against the sophisticated and stealthy Israeli jet fighters,but we all have seen that since those hardware arrived Syria,the Israeli Airforce are yet to make any known and obvious incursion into the Syrian airspace which hitherto had been almost like a playground for them,the fear of the highly revered SAM is the beginning of wisdom i guess.

This latest attacks were also carried out in their characteristic treacherous manner bxos they know that their billion dollar stealth weapon system industry would come crashing down if per adventure those jet fighters are brought down by missiles from those SAM hence the need to use dishonest means to get an almost zero result..If the Israel Defence Force believes so much in the purported sophistication of their jet fighters then let them continue to use Syria's territory as they did in the past. And for those who think that Israel would still exist in the Middle East without the US backing I think they re still slumbering because we all know that the US main purpose in the Middle East is to weaken those nations there militarily while propping up ISrael's military big time .....

You have said it all. Do you even know that after the downing of the Russian spy plane as a result of Israel's treacherous act, Putin called it a mistake, and even absorbed Israel of blame? But that didn't go down well with the Russian military who drew his attention to satellite facts that Israeli planes intentionally hid behind the Russia Spy plane. Insider report had it that top elements in the Russian military summoned A meeting with Putin and were visibly angry at the meeting as to why the Kremlin didn't wait for their submission on the matter.

The point I'm trying to make here is that Putin and many in the Russian government are very sympathetic to the Jewish cause, especially pertaining to Iran. And this almost caused a serious friction between Putin and the military; no thanks to Israel's treachery. But here you have some folks who believe that Russia is the enemy when the one that hides behind passenger planes to commit war crimes is genius. What a world we are living in.

Yes. No planes and no air force is invisible but some folks believe that when you are Israel, your planes are more stealthy, can jam radars easily, performs better than even the United States in matters of security and is a century ahead of the US in most areas of security and weaponry. cool These are the kind of thinking that makes the likes of Bibi to look down on the black race as the most inferior of all the races. I really do not blame him.

Just like you said, most of these folks in their ignorance don't even know that the greater part of America's involvement in the Middle East is to entrench and consolidate the statehood of Israel. Saying that Israel is greater than America in weaponry and in security is the greatest brainwashed medicine in the history of propaganda.

Unfortunately, it is pathetic that people still think this way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by Whyem15: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Israel defeated the entire Arab in 6 days. Only MOSSAD infiltrated Iranian capital and stole their most classified secrets, Israel has bombed Iranian positions deep in Syria. So what are you even saying?
If you really believed this bullshit then I am sincerely sorry for trying to lecture you..... You are really hopeless. The only proof netanyahoo gave was a presentation where he showed a lot of disk, files and a picture of a building in Iran. Even US knew it was a desperate propaganda. If they really obtained evidence of Iran building nuclear weapons they would have presented it to I.A.E.A and most countries involved in the Iranian deal would have pulled out. Once again I am really sorry. It will be better if you would stick to the local politics you are good at.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by Whyem15: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Best army in the world grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by aiir2303(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Appleyard:

And did that Bible tells you to bless them for the evil they commit or curse them for the good they do? Since you are a Christian who doesn't know his Bible, let me help you for the last time.

Hear ye the word of God:

Genessis 12: 1-4,
1. Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
4 So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran

For the promise to work 100%, Abraham have to OBEY by leaving his kindred to another land as God commanded. Obedience is the key for the BLESSINGS to come into effect. Genesis 22:17-18.

God always keep His side of the contract and He cemented it as an everlasting covenant with the building of the Temple and the offering of the sacrifice by Solomon. 2nd Chronicles 7: 14-20.

But, failure to keep to his commandments means God Himself will also stay His hand of blessings and rain down punishment because He is also a God of justice that respect no one.

Israel’s 100% blessings are harnessed only in OBEDIENCE:

See: Deutoronomy 28:1-68.

1. Blessings for Obedience. 1 Now, if you diligently obey the voice of the LORD, your God, carefully observing all his commandments which I give you today, the LORD, your God, will set you high above all the nations of the earth. 2 All these blessings will come upon you and overwhelm you when you obey the voice of the LORD, your God:
Read from verse 2 to 15.

Now, what are some of the commandments Israel is expected to obey? Here is one typical example:

Leviticus 19:33-34 King James Version (KJV)
33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Read more here: Deut 10: 18-19. Exodus 23: 9.

Is Israel keeping this commandment today? Unfortunately No! Benjamin Netanyahoo and his group of Satanist asked all Africans to leave the country, and you think God will curse anyone that criticizes them simply because they are “God’s children?” undecided

You spend your money to travel from Africa to Israel on pilgrimage every year, and here you are defending a man and a country who does not care and don’t want to see your black asss in their country. And when people like us call them out for that, you open your mouth to allude that “God will cause anyone that curse or criticize Israel”, huh? People with this kind of thinking are making God unrighteous.

It is official; Israel is the most racist nation in the entire world. Benjamin Netanyahu believe that blacks are children of the Serpent (assuming you know about the Serpent Seed). You only need to see what is written in their so-called Talmud and you will understand that the God Netanyahu and his cabinet claim to serve is different from the one that died on the cross. Because I didn’t see anywhere in my Bible where God ask his children to "rape women and kill them for being infidel.

While nobody can wipe them off the faces of the earth, God remain truthful to His name and does not give a damn whether you are Jew or Gentile if you depart from His covenant:

Hence the curses follows:

Curses for Disobedience. 15 But if you do not obey the voice of the LORD, your God, carefully observing all his commandments and statutes which I give you today, all these curses shall come upon you and overwhelm you:
16 May you be cursed in the city, and cursed in the country! 17 Cursed be your grain basket and your kneading bowl! 18 Cursed be the fruit of your womb, the produce of your soil and the offspring of your livestock, the issue of your herds and the young of your flocks! 19 May you be cursed in your coming in, and cursed in your going out!

For entrenching racism as a national ideology, Israel is cursed (not forgotten by God or to be wiped off) and shall continue to be afflicted from all sides.

Sickness and Defeat. 20 The LORD will send on you a curse, panic, and frustration in everything you set your hand to, until you are speedily destroyed and perish for the evil you have done in forsaking me.

Now you understand why the state of Israel can never know peace as long a they continue to rebel against God by maltreating the people around them.

25 The LORD will let you be beaten down before your enemies; though you advance against them from one direction, you will flee before them in seven,[d] so that you will become an object of horror to all the kingdoms of the earth.

Now you know why small Hezbollah was able to kick their aszes in 2006.

28 And the LORD will strike you with madness, blindness and panic, 29 so that even at midday you will grope in the dark as though blind, unable to find your way.

With Benjamin Netanyahoo thinking that all black people are of the seed of the Serpent (the same people that Jesus died for), what greater madness is there? cool

And for those of you who applauds everything Israel is doing in the name of being “God’s only chosen children,” here this: YOU ARE EQUALLY AS WICKED AS THEY ARE WHILE MAKING GOD UNRIGHTEOUS by QUOTING HIS WORD to applaud their evil deeds. Romans 1: 31-32.

I hope that help some of you a bit.
Impressive brother. I couldn't do anymore than this.
Being God's children means you're actually to live up to the highest moral standard(that what should make you stand out) set by the most high not be operating at the lowest possible standard

1 Like

Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by aiir2303(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
Appleyard:

Conspiracy theory my foot! It will interest you to note that BBC reported the collapse of Sector 7 27 MINUTES before it actually happened. Now, how do they know about that? Somebody went off script up there. Even most Americans knew quite well that 9/11 was an inside job.

You would see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emqrI1I1tNY
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by IamAtikulate: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
kemicalreaction:
I swear, if you don't desist from this, you might die of heart attack. grin grin

I don't even know where to begin cos what you just wrote up there are all lies grin grin.

If you think Buhari won't win this upcoming election, you need to sleep and wake up again.

Yoruba Moslems are funny. Where did I mention Buhari will win election or not? The subject matter of the post you quoted is that SW is polarized along religious line. I expected you to respond to issues each not this shameless defence you put up. Hypocrites
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by IamAtikulate: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
Whyem15:

If you really believed this bullshit then I am sincerely sorry for trying to lecture you..... You are really hopeless. The only proof netanyahoo gave was a presentation where he showed a lot of disk, files and a picture of a building in Iran. Even US knew it was a desperate propaganda. If they really obtained evidence of Iran building nuclear weapons they would have presented it to I.A.E.A and most countries involved in the Iranian deal would have pulled out. Once again I am really sorry. It will be better if you would stick to the local politics you are good at.
Yoruba moslems and their stupid lies against Israel. Iran confirmed MOSSAD operation in Iran, Israel presented their findings to IAEA and USA pulled out of the deal. Without USA, the deal is dead
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Yoruba Moslems are funny. Where did I mention Buhari will win election or not? The subject matter of the post you quoted is that SW is polarized along religious line. I expected you to respond to issues each not this shameless defence you put up. Hypocrites
What were you expecting me to defend, the clueless lies you wrote up there? How can an igbo man, be telling me what is happening in my south west? grin grin. You can't believe that I'm laughing hard at your myopic reasoning grin grin grin.

FYI, I Don chop Christmas food and I go still chop new year food tomorrow.

If you don't know, 95% of extended families in the south west have both Christians and Muslims in their midst.

E.g, my dad is a Muslim, two of my aunts are Christians. Bros, I'm sorry to say this but you're a monumental fool. Who even put that Yoruba Muslim/Christian sh*t in you guys mouth . I thought it was just normal trolling on nairaland, I never knew it's now a national anthem from Biafran brothers.

This is funny Aswear grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by Whyem15: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Yoruba moslems and their stupid lies against Israel. Iran confirmed MOSSAD operation in Iran, Israel presented their findings to IAEA and USA pulled out of the deal. Without USA, the deal is dead
Give a link to any Iranian source confirming mossad infiltration into Tehran or shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Guys, please don't argue with this slowpoke again. grin grin grin. He's just too ignorant to uphold his points.

So the likes of France, UK etc are not capable of upholding the deal without the USA grin grin grin. Besides, do you think the USA pulled out because of Israel's finding? This guy is a fool aswear. You deactivate your account cos you're just de marketing Atiku grin grin grin. Who knows of it's typical of all the Atiku supporters. grin grin grin grin

Slowpoke, here are the reasons the US pulled out of the Iranian deal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-43902372. Lighten up your dead ass brain bro.

PS: This will be the last mention you will be getting from me. Chronic foolishness they say is contagious. grin grin grin

Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by IamAtikulate: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
kemicalreaction:
Guys, please don't argue with this slowpoke again. grin grin grin. He's just too ignorant to uphold his points.

So the likes of France, UK etc are not capable of upholding the deal without the USA grin grin grin. Besides, do you think the USA pulled out because of Israel's finding? This guy is a fool aswear. You deactivate your account cos you're just de marketing Atiku grin grin grin. Who knows of it's typical of all the Atiku supporters. grin grin grin grin

Slowpoke, here are the reasons the US pulled out of the Iranian deal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-43902372. Lighten up your dead ass brain bro.

PS: This will be the last mention you will be getting from me. Chronic foolishness they say is contagious. grin grin grin
it is just a pity that you are even more dull than Buhari always talking out of context. Please refer to our convo history to understand the context of this discussion.

Did I said USA pulled out of the deal because of Israel? You said none of the parties to the deal pulled out and I sighted USA as an exception.

Learn to understand the context of a discussion, Yoruba Moslem.
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by IamAtikulate: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
Whyem15:

Give a link to any Iranian source confirming mossad infiltration into Tehran or shut up.
Keep begging for link. Lazy youth.
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by IamAtikulate: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
kemicalreaction:
What were you expecting me to defend, the clueless lies you wrote up there? How can an igbo man, be telling me what is happening in my south west? grin grin. You can't believe that I'm laughing hard at your myopic reasoning grin grin grin.

FYI, I Don chop Christmas food and I go still chop new year food tomorrow.

If you don't know, 95% of extended families in the south west have both Christians and Muslims in their midst.

E.g, my dad is a Muslim, two of my aunts are Christians. Bros, I'm sorry to say this but you're a monumental fool. Who even put that Yoruba Muslim/Christian sh*t in you guys mouth . I thought it was just normal trolling on nairaland, I never knew it's now a national anthem from Biafran brothers.

This is funny Aswear grin grin grin grin grin
So this is how you tried to dodge each of the issues I raised. Like typical Yoruba Moslems you introduced insults as a psychological defence mechanism to your cluelessness.

About that 95% you are a bloody liar. Like I said, it is rare to find a Yoruba Christian male marrying a Yoruba Moslem daughter. It is hard for Moslem families to hand out their daughters to a Christian man while their Christians easily hand out their daughters to Yoruba Moslems.

Go to the North, Moslems also marry female Christians and in such families you will also both Christian and Moslem siblings but what you will die before you see is a Christian marrying a Moslem lady.

If SW is not polarized, why is it that most of those supporting Buhari are Yoruba Moslem while mostly Yoruba Christians support Atiku?

Seriously, I have seen only very few Yoruba Christian supporting Buhari but have never seen a single Yoruba Moslem supporting Atiku. The few Christians supporting Buhari are not fanatical like Yoruba Moslems.
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by IamAtikulate: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
kemicalreaction:

Like I told you before, the next extremist will emerge from SW. Read this release from MURIC https://www.nairaland.com/4934682/muric-condemns-january-1st-public

Give them time and they will start carrying bombs. Watch!!!
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Like I told you before, the next extremist will emerge from SW. Read this release from MURIC https://www.nairaland.com/4934682/muric-condemns-january-1st-public

Give them time and they will start carrying bombs. Watch!!!
I'm begging in the name of God, please stop mentioning me. I will be doing the same here. I can't be arguing with someone that is blinded by hate and religious/tribal sentiments.

Please don't mention me again.
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by IamAtikulate: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
kemicalreaction:
I'm begging in the name of God, please stop mentioning me. I will be doing the same here. I can't be arguing with someone that is blinded by hate and religious/tribal sentiments.

Please don't mention me again.
You can't blackmail me emotionally. But if saying those things will make you feel good, then good luck. But it doesn't change the fact that SW is polarized along religious lines.

The way Yoruba Moslems (MURIC) are going, in few years, we expect another terrorist group in the country. MURIC is already an Islamic extremist unless you want to deny that again. But we are waiting patiently to August 30th.
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
IamAtikulate:

You can't blackmail me emotionally. But if saying those things will make you feel good, then good luck. But it doesn't change the fact that SW is polarized along religious lines.

The way Yoruba Moslems (MURIC) are going, in few years, we expect another terrorist group in the country. MURIC is already an Islamic extremist unless you want to deny that again. But we are waiting patiently to August 30th.
And who told you I'm in support of muric. I don't even know the full meaning of muric. All I know is I'm a Muslim and I don't belong to any organization. Besides, you should direct your questions to muric and not to me. How can a visitor be explaining what is happening in my home to me? One thing you don't understand is we ain't religious bigots like you guys and we can never be. I've never seen anyone so greedy and self centred as the igbos.

Besides, you need to check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/4933797/what-biafrans-never-tell-real

You guys should stop blaming Yorubas for your woes, we ain't responsible for your misfortune. We ain't responsible for your political relegation in Nigeria so you guys should know who to blame.
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
IamAtikulate:

I know you're sad with the way Yorubas are living peacefully together. You will continue to expect another terrorist group in the south west till you die and till eternity by God's grace. I don't understand how someone can be full of hate for others. It shall never be well with you if you quote me again. angry angry
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by wade290(m): 12:05am On Jan 02, 2019
There is two side to every story
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by IamAtikulate: 12:20am On Jan 02, 2019
kemicalreaction:
I know you're sad with the way Yorubas are living peacefully together. You will continue to expect another terrorist group in the south west till you die and till eternity by God's grace. I don't understand how someone can be full of hate for others. It shall never be well with you if you quote me again. angry angry
Sad? I thought you even get sense, you dull pass Buhari. Do MURIC have extremist views or not? Do they respresent Yoruba Moslems or not? I didn't expect you to answer these because you guys are hypocrites. Deceive your Christian brothers not us.
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by IamAtikulate: 12:34am On Jan 02, 2019
kemicalreaction:
And who told you I'm in support of muric. I don't even know the full meaning of muric. All I know is I'm a Muslim and I don't belong to any organization. Besides, you should direct your questions to muric and not to me. How can a visitor be explaining what is happening in my home to me? One thing you don't understand is we ain't religious bigots like you guys and we can never be. I've never seen anyone so greedy and self centred as the igbos.

Besides, you need to check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/4933797/what-biafrans-never-tell-real

You guys should stop blaming Yorubas for your woes, we ain't responsible for your misfortune. We ain't responsible for your political relegation in Nigeria so you guys should know who to blame.

Igbos are greedy are another stupid propaganda propagated by Yoruba Moslems. A Yoruba man can wipe out a family for 8k for the skulls. An Igboman can never but will rather endanger his own life to enrich his family through drugs than kill off his family.

Check the East, you can never see a greedy and self-centered bastard like the man in bourdillion that turned the entire Yoruba's to his slave. Tell me greedy and self centredness that is greater than that.

Check Buhari's looters list, there are more Yoruba's than Ndi Igbos. Who is more greedy?

There are more Yoruba yahoo ritualists than you can see in the East.

Go to Civil Service and see what your brothers are doing there.

An Igbo man helps his brother to stand financially than any part of this country can even imagine to replicate. If you are rich and you can't make at least one person a rich, then you are a nobody in the East. Even if you are a barrow pusher, you must find at least one person you are better than then teach him how to push barrow. According to Yoruba Moslems this is self-centeredness abi?

Nobody take una serious again.
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by dnawah(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2019
oyekanwahab:
me i don't like this isreal people i just don't know why
me try everything possible to join they army and blow the fuckers
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by ScarletBrace(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Appleyard:

What a babel!

So by using passenger planes as cover to strike target is genius, and also mean they have overcome the S-300 threat? Are you listening to yourself at all?

There is no wonder for Israel anywhere. The fact that they could no longer enter Syria to strike as usual, but firing standoff missiles from Lebanese airspace shows how effective the S-300 deterrent has been.

Just 3 days back, Israeli Iron Dome could not even stop a single S-V5 misille fired by Syrian forces into the Mount Carmel area in Israel, which causes a lot of panic in the town as the missile exploded. Now, that is a missile produced in the 1960s and the much hype Iron Dome of recent design could not take it down, and here you are talking about how the world would see wonders when Syria finally start to operate the S-300.

My friend, stop kidding yourself because of religious belief.

If Israel really want to kill off or limit the Iranian threat, they should get Trump on board to arrange things with Putin behind closed doors, and you will see what we happen next. But trying to play stubborn and acting recklessly using civilian planes as cover to do things would expose them to much disadvantage in the future.

I understand the Israeli fear of Iran establishing military post so close to its borders. But trying to fend off the threat by being extremely reckless will never help their course. It was such act of recklessness that damage their relationship with Russia, ending their free forays into the Syrian airspace.

If Bibi is smart as he claims, he should try to get Russia back on board because Putin has a lot of sympathy for the Jewish state. By the time those 49 units of the S-300 starts to fire back, I wonder how the IDF would cope, especially with Iron Dome's inability to stop a 1960 variant of the missile.

These are facts, not some "Miracle-would-happen" wishful thinking.

Wow, and you even got 10 likes for this error u posted.
That shows how daft our youths have become. Iron dome intercepted that Syrian missile, friend.

https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/idf-releases-footage-of-skiers-watching-iron-dome-intercepting-syrian-missile/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/video-israel-iron-dome-intercept-rocket-golan-heights-ski-resort-syria-iran-2019-1

Read and be blessed.
Re: Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike. by ScarletBrace(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
MONITZ:

At first the Israeli Airforce was said to be invincible and indomitable because of the impunity with which they carried out attacks in the Syrian airspace and with Russia looking the other way they became more emboldened but they forgot that Russia was only trying to avoid escalation of hostilities by being sensible and managing an already tensed situation so that unwanted actors who have no business in Syria wont capitalize on the arising chaos and ultimately defeat Russia's aim in Syria,the Russians knew better and avoided all attempts at escalation until the Israelis did the unpardonable act of killing some Russian servicemen,an action which was also done via dishonest means,this ultimately drew the ire of Putin who said it wouldn't be business as usual for anymore..

Enter the S-300 SAMs given to Syria; these highly revered pieces were to act as deterrent against further Israeli air strikes in Syria's airspace,and immediately the SAMs arrived Syria there were lots of huffing and puffing on how ineffective these pieces were still going to be against the sophisticated and stealthy Israeli jet fighters,but we all have seen that since those hardware arrived Syria,the Israeli Airforce are yet to make any known and obvious incursion into the Syrian airspace which hitherto had been almost like a playground for them,the fear of the highly revered SAM is the beginning of wisdom i guess.

So you mean after the deployment of S- 300 in Syria, the Israelis haven't hit on a target in Syria anymore?

Mehn, did you travel to Mars?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' / Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. / Killings Of Africans In The Towns Of Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 224
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.