Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

"Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi (23580 Views)

After Lionel Messi And Cristaino Ronaldo Rivalry These Two Players Are Next / Balon D'or: After Last Night, Would There Still Be A Messi-ronaldo Rivalry? / Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Kriptune: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
There's always that one fool

AllenSpencer:
Can Messi please go proof his consistency in another league

Ronaldo banging in Seria A again and Messi still bent on being buried at Nou Camp

In sports, IT, Healthcare, Engineering or any industry you can think of, Nothing beats consistency over different terrains/company's
AllenSpencer:

One league player, He cant even deliver his country. Only Barcelona he can deliver
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Kriptune: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
oluwatosink:
Laliga to cheap..
Any average player wey go there go shine.

With dustbin comments like this, I wonder why laliga clubs keep bossing your English clubs in all European competitions over the last decade

A decade is a lot of time bro
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by AllenSpencer: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kriptune:
There's always that one fool

You damn right!
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by chiboy1116: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mayordanny:

If PKs are that easy, Messi will probably have an International Trophy. Lol, how is mandzukic contributing than Ronaldo, your hatred has blinded you ooo
oga it's not hate it's fact , mandzukic has won more points for juve , have u watched juve play ? Did u evn watch the game .
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by AllenSpencer: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

How many la liga Ronaldo win for Madrid? Na Juve wey dey carry league ur Ronaldo run go. A king doesn't need to proof himself.

Let Messi risk it

Give Kudos to that man who forged ahead
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by kumakunta: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Let me quantify your professional skills, If you were to gamble your life investment on either of Messi and Suarez in Polish league, who would you gamble on?
Even in ghost league I will pick Messi . You want to run comparison with Suarez again and not Ronaldo lol. Okay I am waiting for you to compare him with Camara, cisse, eto’o , Anelka because they have played in at least 5 leagues . Real deal will be any of them moving to a mid table team and shining . And not traveling to an already dominating league side . Even if Messi joins PSG , Bayern or JUVE at age 40, he is so sure of winning the league .

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by AllenSpencer: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
kumakunta:

Even in ghost league I will pick Messi . You want to run comparison with Suarez again and not Ronaldo lol. Okay I am waiting for you to compare him with Camara, cisse, eto’o , Anelka because they have played in at least 5 leagues . Real deal will be any of them moving to a mid table team and shining . And not traveling to an already dominating league side . Even if Messi joins PSG , Bayern or JUVE at age 40, he is so sure of winning the league .

Let him move na!

That was what started the discussion!

Stop saying he will shine, its football

Make e move first and silence critics like us. For now, as of date, he is a stagnant footballer.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Let Messi risk it

Give Kudos to that man who forged ahead
Life is all about choice. No competition in destiny. We the fans would have love to see him move but since he is happy,no problem. Even great PELE didn't leave Santos(brazil) . History will always ask why he didn't leave but will forever adore him
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by kumakunta: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Let him move na!

That was what started the discussion!

Stop saying he will shine, its football

Make e move first and silence critics like us. For now, as of date, he is a stagnant footballer.
Yeah stagnant footballer that has demolished every team he played against. Like Giggs said Ronaldo is so obsessed with Messi he made that move just to prove he is the better football’ he has feed the mind of his followers with the I travel round the globe hogwash .
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Can Messi please go proof his consistency in another league

Ronaldo banging in Seria A again and Messi still bent on being buried at Nou Camp

In sports, IT, Healthcare, Engineering or any industry you can think of, Nothing beats consistency over different terrains/company's
Can u play the football messi is playing....baba face your carpenter job jeje
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by babakb: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
chiboy1116:
oga it's not hate it's fact , mandzukic has won more points for juve , have u watched juve play ? Did u evn watch the game .

Please be reasonable, Cr7 has more goals and assists than
Mandzukic this season so how exactly is Mandzukic contributing more?

Just accept the fact, Cr7 is among the Kings of football in history.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by chiboy1116: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
babakb:

Please be reasonable, Cr7 has more goals and assists than
Mandzukic this season so how exactly is Mandzukic contributing more?

Just accept the fact, Cr7 is among the Kings of football in history.
he's among the greats , but use ya sense, dembele has contributed more to the league than any player in laliga ....that's what I am getting at.* Winks
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:

I didn’t utter anything different.
His TEAM MATES and other players have always accorded him so much citations.
Even Coaches and PRESIDENTS of the WORLD.
The PRESIDENT of Equatorial Guinea ( ALI BONGO) once said he feels fulfilled driving Messi round his countryside.
That’s why REFEREES rarely RED CARD him.
He has only One RED CARD and the REF. later apologized to soccer lovers, Spain and Argentina
oga me im not indifferent to any of them so i don't play favorite. im concerned about reaching the pick of my own calling in life like they both. So i just told my life lesson learnt from they both, so whether bongo or no bongo, presidents or no presidentz, refferees or not is not my problem maybe yours.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by KENFERDYOORI(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
This guy is simply cool-headed
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Amaechi5(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by superpauL(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.

U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this... Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo

MESSI, is really CARZY but the inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)

U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and KING of BRUNEI

The SADDEST DAY in Football History will be the day you will RETIRE cry cry cry cry
He retired already
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Techiekingee(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ikem11:

The kind argument u guys start at times makes someone weak

Did u read at all what the guy wrote? So playing against and playing for is same thing to u? because Messi is in Barcelona and win Watford doesn't mean he will be and Watford and win Barcelona.

Think the history of Barcelona no player never performed to expectations.... Only fabregas. So think nice
What makes you think Watford with messi won't defeat Barcelona??
Pls make ur last sentence more understandable
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by misano(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

False and personal opinions up there

Interested in money and he is banging across leagues

Let Messi try it so we can put them on same spot.

Who can pay Messi? forget it,, let him choose to move, clubs will be out for him. Its all fear of failure. I know how it feels

Guy rest... They can't pay. Barcelona is ready to pay almost anything to keep him in.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by AllenSpencer: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
misano:

Guy rest... They can't pay. Barcelona is ready to pay almost anything to keep him in.

Stop saying they cant pay

Even in Basket ball, Pay moved a Le Bron

Its all about personally wanting to move to go face another challenge

If he decides to move, clubs will come out

Great players have moved on super deals

Stop saying no top club in the world can pay, its an insult.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by misano(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Face which challenge ? Messi is a star. He loves Barcelona and loves D pay. Oga free him, moving from one club to the next doesn't make him more of what he already is.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

so the club that wants to buy him from Barcelona, will the club give Barcelona another Messi. Why will we sell the best player in the world and shortchange ourselves when we want to keep winning and enjoying amazing football. the meaning of the word "loyalty" is in the dictionary, check it. We will sell him when we he becomes useless to us and we don't need him anymore. Then you can buy him for 200million pounds, right now it's 3billion pounds, can you pay?
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by AllenSpencer: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
so the club that wants to buy him from Barcelona, will the club give Barcelona another Messi. Why will we sell the best player in the world and shortchange ourselves when we want to keep winning and enjoying amazing football. the meaning of the word "loyalty" is in the dictionary, check it. We will sell him when we he becomes useless to us and we don't need him anymore. Then you can buy him for 200million pounds, right now it's 3billion pounds, can you pay?

Is Messi the first best player in the world

The very best moved to replicate their feets e.g Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Rivaldo and many others

I repeat, fear of the unknown is the basis. Even a n individual earning stupidly well in a company for that number of years would have been craving for new challenges.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by AllenSpencer: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
misano:

Face which challenge ? Messi is a star. He loves Barcelona and loves D pay. Oga free him, moving from one club to the next doesn't make him more of what he already is.

It does very well. Like you haven't seen a brilliant CV before. Its not love, Its fear of the unknown. If you a professional, you will know how it feels to go face new frontiers of what you know how to do best. Its human.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Is Messi the first best player in the world

The very best moved to replicate their feets e.g Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Rivaldo and many others

I repeat, fear of the unknown is the basis. Even a n individual earning stupidly well in a company for that number of years would have been craving for new challenges.

You haven't answered the question.

Also, Messi is at the peak. You only push for a switch when you want to upgrade e.g Real Madrid>>Man United >>Sporting Lisbon. The only club I could go to if I were Messi is Real Madrid but he can't because both clubs are arch rivals.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by AllenSpencer: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Oegbeyem1:

You haven't answered the question.

Also, Messi is at the peak. You only push for a switch when you want to upgrade e.g Real Madrid>>Man United >>Sporting Lisbon. The only club I could go to if I were Messi is Real Madrid but he can't because both clubs are arch rivals.

Oh! PSG? Man U? Chelsea and the likes are not clubs. Bro! Is Barcelona the only club in football. Is he the first best?
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Oh! PSG? Man U? Chelsea and the likes are not clubs. Bro! Is Barcelona the only club in football. Is he the first best?
Man U and Chelsea are upgrades?? Why would Barcelona sell him when he's still the best player in the world. Does that make any sense. And why should he push for a move away from Barça when he's the highest paid player in the world, To impress haters? Doesn't make any sense. Barça sold Ronaldinho when he became a liability to us. Messi became Barça's best player two seasons before we finally sold Ronaldinho. If PSG buys him, he can easily win champions league but would that impact Barça positively or negatively? If they hold a referendum in Catalonia whether to sell Messi or not what do you think the outcome would be? Don't be naive, all players move to better their careers not to prove they can shine in any league. What you are saying doesn't make sense from a business stand point, if Facebook is paying the best software engineer who is making them a whole lot of money the highest salary in the world, why would he want to leave Facebook and why would Facebook want to let him go?
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by misano(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

It does very well. Like you haven't seen a brilliant CV before. Its not love, Its fear of the unknown. If you a professional, you will know how it feels to go face new frontiers of what you know how to do best. Its human.

Messi is comfortable in Barcelona, no need to face new frontiers. If he must face new frontiers, it should not be in football. It can be business or something far from his current career.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by AllenSpencer: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
misano:

Messi is comfortable in Barcelona, no need to face new frontiers. If he must face new frontiers, it should not be in football. It can be business or something far from his current career.

grin grin grin

Fear of failure

At a time, he is human and bound to.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by misano(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
Man U and Chelsea are upgrades?? Why would Barcelona sell him when he's still the best player in the world. Does that make any sense. And why should he push for a move away from Barça when he's the highest paid player in the world, To impress haters? Doesn't make any sense. Barça sold Ronaldinho when he became a liability to us. Messi became Barça's best player two seasons before we finally sold Ronaldinho. If PSG buys him, he can easily win champions league but would that impact Barça positively or negatively? If they hold a referendum in Catalonia whether to sell Messi or not what do you think the outcome would be? Don't be naive, all players move to better their careers not to prove they can shine in any league. What you are saying doesn't make sense from a business stand point, if Facebook is paying the best software engineer who is making them a whole lot of money the highest salary in the world, why would he want to leave Facebook and why would Facebook want to let him go?

God bless your good head for this comment. 1 million likes for U.

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by yusman14(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kriptune:

With dustbin comments like this, I wonder why laliga clubs keep bossing your English clubs in all European competitions over the last decade

A decade is a lot of time bro
rubbish..wich decade??chelsea won d UCL in 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field / Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award / France Vs Belgium: We’ll Show Thiery Henry He Picked Wrong Side - Giroud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.