Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

"Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi (23569 Views)

After Lionel Messi And Cristaino Ronaldo Rivalry These Two Players Are Next / Balon D'or: After Last Night, Would There Still Be A Messi-ronaldo Rivalry? / Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by notoriousbabe: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2018
If na for naija one of dem go don die

You see these guys from abroad, the way I'm looking at them with my left breast..hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by 2gbasky22(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Can Messi please go proof his consistency in another league

Ronaldo banging in Seria A again and Messi still bent on being buried at Nou Camp

In sports, IT, Healthcare, Engineering or any industry you can think of, Nothing beats consistency over different terrains/company's

jealousy will not kee you people... is it his fault that he's so good.

had it been that he has been playing only Spanish opponent his entire career, this argument would have been valid.

he plays against all teams. in the Champions League, theses teams are the best from those leagues, and he has always prove his worth against them....... need I say what he can do against weaker teams from these league?

Ronaldo moves from league to league to get happiness and better pay and for him to be worshipped

Messi have them all at Barcelona

if you don't like it, you can Goan drink snipper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Ronaldo banging in Seria A again and Messi still bent on being buried at Nou Camp

In sports, IT, Healthcare, Engineering or any industry you can think of, Nothing beats consistency over different terrains/company's
You want ITALIANS to destroy his LEGS abiiiii
U are wicked grin grin
How many clubs did PELE play for...??
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Oweku: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2018
derok9245:

That site doesn't open.. Giftyello.wapkup.com..
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by mespusinglez(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

LOYALTY is not for everyone....if you don't know, well now you know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by sirhood: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.

U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi

U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palace of SAUDI KING and KING of BRUNEI

The SADDEST DAY in Football History will be the day you will RETIRE cry cry cry cry
if only you can praise your creator like the way you praise your fellow man.

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by ObaKlaz: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2018
oluwatosink:
Laliga to cheap..
Any average player wey go there go shine.
Coutinho was a magician at Liverpool... Please tell me; why is he struggling in La Liga now? Ousmane Dembele has almost made him a forgotten bench player right now. Why is a magician like Coutinho struggling to shine in 'cheap' La Liga?

2 Likes

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2018
EVILFOREST:
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.

U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi

U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palace of SAUDI KING and KING of BRUNEI

The SADDEST DAY in Football History will be the day you will RETIRE cry cry cry cry
oga u lack self concept let alone self discovery little wonder ur are playing the favorite but i advise wen u go do ur home work and discover ur self and prove ur ministry like this two people have done over the span of their rivalry i think u definitely shall appreciate them equally and even learn a thing or two from them.
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2018
sirhood:
if only you can praise your creator like the way you praise your fellow man.
Don’t be so shocked he may be one of the gods sent down by the ALMIGHTY to give us JOY in these perilous times of Africa and world challenges...
His FAMILY has consistently said that MESSI knows nothing except SOCCER.
That he was persistently pressured to learn at school but failed to pull through.
That’s how gods and GENIUSES emanate .

U remember the GREEK MYTHOLOGY...??

2 Likes

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2018
tytachile:
oga u lack self concept let alone self discovery little wonder ur are playing the favorite but i advise wen u go do ur home work and discover ur self and prove ur ministry like this two people have done over the span of their rivalry i think u definitely shall appreciate them equally and even learn a thing or two from them.
I didn’t utter anything different.
His TEAM MATES and other players have always accorded him so much citations.
Even Coaches and PRESIDENTS of the WORLD.
The PRESIDENT of Equatorial Guinea ( ALI BONGO) once said he feels fulfilled driving Messi round his countryside.
That’s why REFEREES rarely RED CARD him.
He has only One RED CARD and the REF. later apologized to soccer lovers, Spain and Argentina

3 Likes

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Dee60: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2018
iamboladee:

Your problem dey for your head... Mumu

Dont mind them. They always think they understand football. Will Messi underprice himself? How many teams can pay his wages and his transfer fees? Probably none!

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Corrosiveman(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2018
oluwatosink:
Laliga to cheap..
Any average player wey go there go shine.
Mumu what has other leagues achieved.......Which league dominated the Balon d'or last 10 years.........Which league won the Champions league,club world cup etc......La liga is the Best league ever,.....Not everything is Ronaldo try to have small sense

4 Likes

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by leonard002(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2018
Did you know that Cristiano Ronaldo's legs are insured for USD144 Million
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Ozkar: 11:38am On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

see mumu talk. Why not go tell Tesla to start making phones to prove that they are consistent in different tech terrains?

Messi and Ronaldo are only rivals in the media tales for people who don't know what's up. When on the same pitch together, they don't even breath the same air. Ronaldo is just an upgrade on Zlatan, although Zlatan even scores more daring goals and has played in far more leagues.

2 Likes

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2018
Ozkar:
see mumu talk. Why not go tell Tesla to start making phones to prove that they are consistent in different tech terrains?

Messi and Ronaldo are only rivals in the media tales for people who don't know what's up. When on the same pitch together, they don't even breath the same air. Ronaldo is just an upgrade on Zlatan, although Zlatan even scores more daring goals and has played in far more leagues.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Ronaldo should've banged Serie A in Inter.
Juve didn't need Ronaldo to bang Serie 7 times in a row

3 Likes

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2018
leonard002:
Did you know that Cristiano Ronaldo's legs are insured for USD144 Million
Really, for Those his MOSQUITO LEGS...??

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2018
2gbasky22:
Leonel Messi
The GOAT.

If you disagree, that's your headache
deal with it

Messi and Ronaldo are a blessing to football
I am happy i was not told the story of these two great footballers ... I witnessed all of it.

Ronaldo is Good. but Messi is simply Exceptional
May GOD bless you.
Let’s pray to be ALIVE to witness the next
ZEDDECUS that will be sent from heaven abode.
Possibly in our 90s
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Ikem11(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Thats absurd. You guys need to start thinking. Who hasnt he faced? Man u? Roma? Psg? Tell me another thing

The kind argument u guys start at times makes someone weak

Did u read at all what the guy wrote? So playing against and playing for is same thing to u? because Messi is in Barcelona and win Watford doesn't mean he will be and Watford and win Barcelona.

Think the history of Barcelona no player never performed to expectations.... Only fabregas. So think nice
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by chiboy1116: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

u must b mad , which Ronaldo ? The one that has 4 pks and more than 5 tapins? He's not even juves best player , dybala and mandzukic are contributing more to the team . Carry Ur stupid talk comot here . Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by chiboy1116: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Thats absurd. You guys need to start thinking. Who hasnt he faced? Man u? Roma? Psg? Tell me another thing
see u need to k own stupidity when u see one . This 2019 I won't listen to the yammering of the underwear model fan boys ...them no get sense ...see stupid Yan wey u de reply sef .
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Segeshow: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2018
I will forever hate Gonzalo Higuain till they kingdom come. If only he scored in that finals this "rivalry", would have been put to rest. Messi has led Argentina to so many finals only to be let down by supporting cast . The man just had bad luck for his national team.

2 Likes

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by kumakunta: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Face?

Every player has then played in different leagues if we go by your assertions

We talking of league here, He should come to Premiership and win the league or go to Seria A

So you mean if Messi goes to Man city of today , Juventus of now or Bayern Munich he won’t win the league there ?

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Segeshow:
I will forever hate Gonzalo Higuain till they kingdom come. If only he scored in that finals this "rivalry", would have been put to rest. Messi has led Argentina to so many finals only to be let down by supporting cast . The man just had bad luck for his national team.
HIGUAIN is man made.
What did you expect...??
ARGENTINA has been to all finals with MESSI

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Mayordanny: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
chiboy1116:
u must b mad , which Ronaldo ? The one that has 4 pks and more than 5 tapins? He's not even juves best player , dybala and mandzukic are contributing more to the team . Carry Ur stupid talk comot here . Rubbish

If PKs are that easy, Messi will probably have an International Trophy. Lol, how is mandzukic contributing than Ronaldo, your hatred has blinded you ooo
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by vioment: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

One league player, He cant even deliver his country. Only Barcelona he can deliver

We take am like that. He is the best in the league tho.

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by AllenSpencer: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
kumakunta:

So you mean if Messi goes to Man city of today , Juventus of now or Bayern Munich he won’t win the league there ?

Let him go first!

Same was said about Schevchenko's move to Chelsea
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Mayordanny: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Segeshow:

Lol., Messi sef missed a chance during the match nau�
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Mayordanny: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Let him go first!
Same was said about Schevchenko's move to Chelsea
Na so jere
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Mayordanny: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ozkar:

Lol, and Messi is what an upgrade on Okocha
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Reekwonder(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
The Goat
Re: "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
2gbasky22:
Leonel Messi
The GOAT.

deal with it

I am happy i was not told the story of these two great footballers ... I witnessed all of it.

Ronaldo is Good. but Messi is simply Exceptional
The GOAT.

deal with it

Messi is Good. but ronaldo is simply Exceptional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Praise Kylian Mbappe's Performance Vs Bayern Munich / Unai Emery Officially Rejects Newcastle's Offer / 9 Kinds Of People You Will Meet At A Nigerian Football Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.