Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Beautiful Lady Commits Suicide (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Lady Commits Suicide (photos) (1277 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Commits Suicide (photos) by humy2020: 7:56am On Dec 27, 2018
Beautiful 300L female student of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Ashiat Abdulganiyu committed suicide after leaving behind a heartbreak suicide note.
She committed suicide yesterday, December 26th.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-siIOqQPdiww/XCRvxHpEC0I/AAAAAAAAEK4/Ga7DQ1Tf91YI6VBP30EYQrs_tqRDhF-aQCEwYBhgL/s1600/0818567.jpg[/img]
[img]https://2.bp..com/-BdbvzKLWIiE/XCRvzGh8PrI/AAAAAAAAELE/QlijvSL4I6IFWCURyr-cnj5ZvawlZ-yAgCEwYBhgL/s1600/20181227_071033.png[/img]
The suicide note, reads as;

Just like I said, If I am no more please hold my family especially my mum and dad responsible. I have tried to be the best I can be, Stayed away from them just because they blame me for their mistakes and they cant love, help and take care of me like their own.
My mum has made life a living... (read full note)

(1) (Reply)

Female OAU Student Recount How Her Lecturer Allegedly Molested Her In His Office / Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters / Senior Female Police Officer’s SUV Stolen Inside Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.