Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Man Who Raped 3-year Old Girl Explains How It All Happened - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped 3-year Old Girl Explains How It All Happened (584 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Yahoo Boy Explains How He Defrauds His Victims With Their SIM & BVN (Video) / Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Raped 3-year Old Girl Explains How It All Happened by amehstanley1(m): 8:19am On Dec 27, 2018
- Mr Bethel Samuel, a personal assistant to a Pentecostal church clergyman has revealed how he raped a three year old girl- He made his shocking confession tothe Rivers State Police officers at Rumuolumeni community in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the state- While begging for forgiveness, he blamed his actions on the devil Mr Bethel Samuel, the rapistA 28-year-old man, Mr. Bethel Samuelwho was accused of raping a three year old girl has blamed his actions on the devil.According to Vanugard, he said this while confessing to Rivers State Police officers on how he raped the little girl at Rumuolumeni community in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the state.Mr Samuel who is the personal assistant to a Pentecostal church clergyman in Port Harcourt explainedto the police that he was sent by his boss on an errand to his house where he saw the little girl and took advantage her. If I will be given a second chance, I must surely be a good person. Police and the parents of the girl should have mercy and consider what happened as an act ofthe devil.“I am the Personal Assistant to my pastor; we were organising our crusade, going out to paste crusade posters when my pastor called me tosay he forgot something at home.“He directed me to go to his house and bring some money. When I got there, I saw children playing and grabbed one of them. That was whathappened.“It is purely the handiwork of the devil. I don’t know what happened; all I know is that I am not happy with what is happening to me.I am calling on the parents and the police to have mercy on me. I am promising the government and the parents that if they allow me to go free, I will never misbehave again.”he saidThis is not the first time such acts has been reported. Barely eight months ago, a 32-year-old man was arrested by the Plateau state police command for allegedly raping his three-year-old daughter.The man, identified only as Mustapha, was said have committedthe act on January 12, in the Katako area of the state while the victim’s mother was cooking in a makeshift kitchen within their compound.According to The Punch, the woman had gone into the room to pick some ingredients for the dish she was preparing heard the daughter crying,rushed to the scene and found the accused raping the little girl.

for more info click http://www.perfectliker.com/?r=2019075

(1) (Reply)

The Craziest Crime Story You've Heard / Man Lament After A Barber Used Knife To Style His Friend’s Hair In Benin(photos) / What Boko Haram Did To My 3 Undergraduate Project Supervisors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.