Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

6 Biggest Reasons Why You Fall Out Of Love. How to avoid them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Biggest Reasons Why You Fall Out Of Love. How to avoid them. (349 Views)

TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Biggest Reasons Why You Fall Out Of Love. How to avoid them. by Saltoflife: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing and it makes the whole world go round. When love is initiated we tend to believe in it and can die for it. Remember when you first met him/her,  you felt like this will be the best thing to ever happen to me. You were convinced thus is the best man/woman for me. You had butterflies jumping in your belly. Fast forward you're dating now or even married. Few months later,  sometimes weeks thesame man/woman you loved and could barely sleep is now your worst nightmare. Hmmmm... please read along as I highlight 6 major things that could had gone wrong to make him fall out of love. You could avoid these things and see him come back to you stronger.

(1). Faulty foundation : the bible says when the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do, you need your foundation to be right and correct, now you're thinking Mr Blessing how do I make the foundation right, it's simply by making sure you're married to the kind of man you desire in stature,  job type etc. Mind you, you maybe the problem here because what you desire at 22years may be different from when you're 28years  (there is already pressure from parents and friends).  You have to be double sure of what you want and wait for it. Don't give in to pressure and accept what you know you don't want. (It's better to be single than be married wrongly). Make sure you get hooked with the person you WANT and not the person you NEED. So you will constantly stay in love.

(2). Unmet expectations: This is common nowadays. Alot of us see things on social media where couples dish to us to couple goals, this influences our desire about how well we wanted out life to be. Things like I want half cast children, celebrity husband, four times luxury vacation in a year, etc. (Don't get me wrong) all these are good but the challenge will be when you get into marriage and your hubby cannot afford what you expected..hmmm you see how you already feel, then you're pissed leading to you falling out of love. Please I advice you control what your expectations are and give time to everything to fall in order and stay in love continually to have a beautiful life and raise an alluring family.

(3). Friends / Bad company: This I can't write enough about. Just follow your heart and don't trust any friend. It's as simple as that. Advices and influence from friends can make you abandon your love and get swayed. How do you know a friend who cares genuinely or is jealous of you. Don't be fooled by smiles or body language. Stay through to your true love.

(4). Jealousy : You cannot be filled with jealousy and still be in love. Some people think it's too much love that causes jealousy that is wrong. Jealousy kills true love and gives you worry, desperation and hatred. You cannot be rushing your partners phone just to discover WHAT!! There was a comedian who said he sleeps with his thumb in his mouth simply because he has a thumb print phone. Whenever he is asleep the wife silently comes in to use his thumb to open his phone so to avoid this he sleeps with his thumb I'm his mouth (hilarious right) but this is how far jealousy can take you. Don't fall out of love because you think every woman that crosses your hubby's part is there for the wrong reason. Don't be worried because your husband is handsome or rich. Solve this jealousy problem by ignoring and be blank while you focus your energy on how better to make your family the envy of others.

(5). Frequent small fights: When u have small frequent unresolved fights. It's tiring and exhausting. you can fall out of love over time. (Don't get me wrong) couples don't have to agree on everything,  since we are from different backgrounds and training we sometimes have opposite view but as an adult we need to have to way to reaching compromise without fights or insults or else we will fall out of love. Avoid small or big fights to keep the butterflies flying.
Lastly for today this 6th point can only be resolved by prayers as we don't have control over it.

(6) Life events: Imaging a couple married for 15years without a child or a father sacked from work or God forbid serious accident these are events that can make us sweep our love under the rug. Setbacks are horrible . I pray and wish we do not fall into this category and we would forever have thesame smile and butterfly we had in the beginning of our love. Remember love is a beautiful thing and it need nuturing to life long and grow old.

I am the salt of life
I am  Blessing Kolawole
Author: profit with Blessing Kolawole.

(1) (Reply)

The English Cameroonian Boy Told The Landlord Too Kick Me Out / . / Mr & Miss South East Campus 9ja Form On Sale. - 400k Cash Price. See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.