Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped (1905 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2018
A dentist in Poland, dumped by her boyfriend, got payback by removing all of her former lover's teeth — leading his new lady to dump him, too.

Anna Mackowiak could face three years in jail after she agreed to treat her ex-boyfriend, Marek Olszewski, when he asked her to help with a toothache just days after he broke up with her.

"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," Mackowiak, 34, told the Daily Mail. "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a bastard.'"

Mackowiak then allegedly gave Olszewski, 45, a massive dose of anaesthetic and coldly plucked out his teeth one by one.

She then wrapped his jaw in bandages to prevent him from opening his mouth — and then simply walked away.

"I knew something was wrong because when I woke up I couldn't feel any teeth and my jaw was strapped up with bandages," Olszewski told the British newspaper.

But he did not realize the horror of what happened until he got back to his Wroclaw apartment.

"But when I got home I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe it. She had emptied my mouth."

Olszewski, who will get implants, said his new girlfriend could not handle being with a man who did not have teeth — and dumped him.

Mackowiak is being investigated for medical malpractice.

1 Like

Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nonso92(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2018
Hahaha!! No chicken this Christmas.

Imagine if this happened to Lala, how would he now be eating snake meat?

1 Like

Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2018
Sexybaby22, I know say this kind news go dey sweet you for body.

We suppose hook up this season but e get as e be. I'll hit you up soon.
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by virago(f): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2018
She should be jailed at least 10 years

3 Likes

Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2018
Earthbound:
Sexybaby22, I know say this kind news go dey sweet you for body.

We suppose hook up this season but e get as e be. I'll hit you up soon.

Lol, sweet revenge.

No wahala. E go better.
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2018
virago:
She should be jailed at least 10 years

Why??

It was a crime of passion.
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by virago(f): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2018
sexybaby22:

Why??
It was a crime of passion.

Seriously are you asking me why

2 Likes

Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by deafeyez: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2018
That boy or man no get sense I swear.

You dumped a girl come still dey go make she help you comot your teeth.

You get luck say she no inject you forever sleeping medicine after she thought WAT A BASTARD.

Ena

3 Likes

Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2018
virago:

Seriously are you asking me why

Just kidding!!

I know she was extreme.

But some men can bring out the monster in a woman.
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Lekan111(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2018
Hilarious
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
sexybaby22:

Lol, sweet revenge.

No wahala. E go better.
Amin
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hit like if u don't believe the story

Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Foodforthought: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nonso92:
Hahaha!! No chicken this Christmas.

Imagine if this happened to Lala, how would he now be eating snake meat?
Why this obsession with Lala? Or you don't have anything to comment?

1 Like

Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2018
sexybaby22:
A dentist in Poland, dumped by her boyfriend, got payback by removing all of her former lover's teeth — leading his new lady to dump him, too.

Anna Mackowiak could face three years in jail after she agreed to treat her ex-boyfriend, Marek Olszewski, when he asked her to help with a toothache just days after he broke up with her.

"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," Mackowiak, 34, told the Daily Mail. "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a bastard.'"

Mackowiak then allegedly gave Olszewski, 45, a massive dose of anaesthetic and coldly plucked out his teeth one by one.

She then wrapped his jaw in bandages to prevent him from opening his mouth — and then simply walked away.

"I knew something was wrong because when I woke up I couldn't feel any teeth and my jaw was strapped up with bandages," Olszewski told the British newspaper.

But he did not realize the horror of what happened until he got back to his Wroclaw apartment.

"But when I got home I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe it. She had emptied my mouth."

Olszewski, who will get implants, said his new girlfriend could not handle being with a man who did not have teeth — and dumped him.

May ogun kee me if I use anaesthetic during my own operation on her.
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2018
Bidobado1:

May ogun kee me if I use anaesthetic during my own operation on her.

She won't come to you for operation. Women are smarter than men.
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2018
oh dear, this is too extreme, what happened to taking the high road.
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by faithugo64(f): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2018
Just wondering how he said all that with no teeth in his mouth! shocked

1 Like

Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Ozkar: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
sexybaby22:

shocked shocked shocked

Damn! The human capacity for evil is just something else.

1 Like

Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Ozkar: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
sexybaby22:

She won't come to you for operation. Women are smarter than men.
I think cunning is the word.
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ozkar:
I think cunning is the word.

Chauvinist tongue
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Ozkar: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
sexybaby22:

Chauvinist tongue
yes you are tongue
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ozkar:
yes you are tongue

Anyways, happy holidays!!

Hope you'll send my New year cake!!
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Ozkar: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
sexybaby22:

Anyways, happy holidays!!

Hope you'll send my New year cake!!
lol. You'd freak out jor.

I remember freaking you out the last time.
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by bobokeshington: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
SOME GIRLS ARE JUST DEVIL'S INCARNATE...
NA BY FORCE TO DO AGAIN??
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ozkar:
lol. You'd freak out jor.

I remember freaking you out the last time.

I don't expect you to send codes obviously!!

Edible cake
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Ozkar: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
sexybaby22:

I don't expect you to send codes obviously!!

Edible cake
yes na, cake. Would you still be all smiles if you got a package at home after this conversation, considering that I am not supposed to know your address? grin

Don't mind me. I have this urge lately to scare someone.
Re: Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ozkar:
yes na, cake. Would you still be all smiles if you got a package at home after this conversation, considering that I am not supposed to know your address? grin

Don't mind me. I have this urge lately to scare someone.

Don't worry. Just decorate it with the words 'from ozkar' written boldly on it. I'll accept it with open arms.

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Women Hate About Sex (18+) Must Watch / New Montblanc Italian Designer Handbag For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.