Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha (2314 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / Ghanaian Police Officer Caught On Camera Negotiating A Bribe With Criminals / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha by globemoney: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cecediva:

I was at the bank this morning to report the incidence. I was shocked when they told me there was no footage as the camera on the ATM wasn't working.

They were armed. Some were with very sharp machetes and two of them was having a pistol gun with them.
What nonsense. Report the bank to CBN on Twitter. I’m sorry for what happened
Re: My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha by Ezeego1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cecediva:

I wasn't injured actually. I was only terrified at that moment.

Thanks for your concern by the way!

Ok dear. Sent you a PM now reply me with ur account details let me assist you with something.
Re: My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha by otokx(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Many lessons to learn from this.

1 Like

Re: My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha by andyanders: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
basilo10I:
People are desperately composing all manner of fake stories to attract sympathy so that someone could ask them to send their account number. This is what is reigning now on NL

Your own time will come and it will be the worst as only your life they will ask for. How can someone be asking for sympathy in a case like op where he was robbed?

Robbers must come your way and they will not give you any room to explain yourself and your body will not be found. Only death by violence.Wicked soul.

4 Likes

Re: My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha by basilo10I: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Back to sender.

andyanders:

Your own time will come and it will be the worst as only your life they will ask for. How can someone be asking for sympathy in a case like op where he was robbed?

Robbers must come your way and they will not give you any room to explain yourself and your body will not be found. Only death by violence.Wicked soul.
Re: My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha by franklingud(m): 7:34am On Dec 28, 2018
And Within 3 days you have managed to buy a new phone and post this on nairaland.

What a miracle?
Re: My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha by Okeytus(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2018
what is even hard in uploading your debits alerts on the 24th from the time 7pm to back up your claim? when will Nigerians put sentiments/sympathy aside to investigate any allegation laid ; result of illiteracy and bleeped up educational system.

1 Like

Re: My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha by basilo10I: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2018
Don't mind them. The clown has nothing to backup his claims because he knows that Nigerians don't investigate much. One scammer will come online to scribble rubbish to seek public sympathy to attract favor from people. This is what they do in NL these days.

Okeytus:
what is even hard in uploading your debits alerts on the 24th from the time 7pm to back up your claim? when will Nigerians put sentiments/sympathy aside to investigate any allegation laid ; result of illiteracy and bleeped up educational system.
Re: My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha by Kylekent59: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ezeego1 is working with her. I don't believe this poo, but I know the rate of robbery in onitsha is in rife.

All ur accounts ware wiped on the 24th, today is 28th and you are here telling us about ur ordeal.

Brain will tell me that you should be worried at the moment till after two week,then you might have regained yourself.

Scamming doesn't pay dear.

1 Like

Re: My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha by Ezeego1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kylekent59:
Ezeego1 is working with her. I don't believe this poo, but I know the rate of robbery in onitsha is in rife.

All ur accounts ware wiped on the 24th, today is 28th and you are here telling us about ur ordeal.

Brain will tell me that you should be worried at the moment till after two week,then you might have regained yourself.

Scamming doesn't pay dear.

Don't be stupid my friend. You know the rate of robbery in onitsha is rife, yet you are spewing balderdash, anuofia!!!

I believe that lady can feed most of you that are calling her a scammer. One fool was even asking her to upload her debit alert....what fuckery

Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha by Ezeego1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
basilo10I:
Back to sender.

So without being told you don't know that's what awaits you. Your type dey die careless death.

Mumu!

1 Like

Re: My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha by Kylekent59: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ezeego1:

Don't be stupid my friend. You know the rate of robbery in onitsha is rife, yet you are spewing balderdash, anuofia!!!

I believe that lady can feed most of you that are calling her a scammer. One fool was even asking her to upload her debit alert....what fuckery

Ndi ara!

"Ndi ara" this words was used by phyno where he sang," Ndi ara, lekwa ha, ha s'hi irim...." what does it means? interpret the below also
Re: My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha by Kylekent59: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ezeego1:

Ndi ara!

I don't understand you, neither am I an igbo, but don't pour ur anger on me. No worry u will see maga next year.

Anumpama. Nkita lasha kwa ghi amu.( my igbo friend said I should type this. What does Anumpama and Nkita lasha kwa ghi amu means please?).

Hope it's not a curse ooo because I don't like using abusive words.
Re: My 24th Night Experience With Criminals At Onitsha by Freedman0147(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2018
See mumu why didn't you tell them wrong pin and why didn't you run away

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Husband Over 'other Woman' Photos Which Turn Out To Be Her / Girl Dies After Drinking Insecticide Because Boyfriend Dump Her / Jobseeker Almost Kidnapped: The New Kidnapping Tactics Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.