Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

'ladies Supposed To Buy Engagement Watch After Getting Engagement Ring' - Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'ladies Supposed To Buy Engagement Watch After Getting Engagement Ring' - Man (390 Views)

Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'ladies Supposed To Buy Engagement Watch After Getting Engagement Ring' - Man by joseph6071: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2018
I think so many people agreed with this man as he tweeted that Ladies should be gifting their Fiance with an Engagement watch after they get Engagement ring from the man.

Heres' what he wrote...

"Apparently, a lot of people don’t know that after a guy proposes with an engagement ring, she’s supposed to gift him an engagement watch within 30 days.

He also stated the value that the watch should be worth before she buys it.

A wristwatch valued at no more than 60% of the ring value she got"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/ladies-supposed-to-buy-engagement-watch.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: 'ladies Supposed To Buy Engagement Watch After Getting Engagement Ring' - Man by ouzo1(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2018
Oga this table wey u dey shake, the carpenter dey stammer o
Re: 'ladies Supposed To Buy Engagement Watch After Getting Engagement Ring' - Man by JasonScoolari: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2018
You made a request and she granted that request which gladden your heart, Why disturb her again?
Re: 'ladies Supposed To Buy Engagement Watch After Getting Engagement Ring' - Man by highpriestess: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2018
Mad man.

She should also pay your groom price when you are done paying her bride price.
Re: 'ladies Supposed To Buy Engagement Watch After Getting Engagement Ring' - Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Both a waste of money!!!!

Here is a Clue: have you ever asked Yourself what happens to the engagement ring after marriage?!

(1) (Reply)

25 Signs To Show You Are In The Right Relationship – Don’t Ignore #23 / Memorable July [chapter 1] / Nigerian Women Have Been Considered To Be The Most Unfaithful In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.