Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Lady Accused In The Viral Video Has Debunked It. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Lady Accused In The Viral Video Has Debunked It. (441 Views)

Lady Who Confessed To Sleeping With A Dog In Viral Video Has Died / The Chrisland Schools Girl At The Centre Of The Viral Video Has Apologised. / WTF, Pretty Lady Accused Of Stealing Forced To UnCloth To Only Bra And Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady Accused In The Viral Video Has Debunked It. by readone99(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
The lady accused in the viral video of neglecting her house maid has debunked the rumor on her facebook page and sworn not to know the girl in question. People should be careful in bringing everything online without ascertaining the veracity of such claims... cc lalasticlala

Re: The Lady Accused In The Viral Video Has Debunked It. by readone99(m): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: The Lady Accused In The Viral Video Has Debunked It. by CreepyBlackpool: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
see?

funny how I got more than 25 mentions from Nairalanders bashing me cause I said the man that took the pic shoulda approached the girl.
Re: The Lady Accused In The Viral Video Has Debunked It. by techking: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
The person dat took d pic should have confirmed if the little girl was really their housemaid or not instead of posting bad stuffs abt d innocent woman nd her family
I wonder some ppl will jst be posting things they r not sure of undecided
Re: The Lady Accused In The Viral Video Has Debunked It. by dollytino4real(f): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
d girl is not looking at their direction sef

(1) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: See The Funniest And Hilarious #10yearschallenge Photos / 12 Most Scandalous Incidents In Nigeria(2018) / Nwaamikpe Prophesy On The Daura President Is Being Fulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.