Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,441 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. (34739 Views)

Aremu Akinlagun Docked For Attempting To Kill Woman Over ₦8 Million Land / Ogun Hoodlum Beats, Rapes 27-Year-Old Woman Over Greeting ‘offence' / Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by Zico5(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
ok
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
faceland:
If everyone can act like this guest, home-training would return to this country. grin

If he wasn't a bastard, he would go to his FATHER but I guess he doesn't know who is father is.
And half the population will be in jail grin
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by Zico5(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Madukaele:
Yoruba LAND and greetings
Thank God both of them are from ur region. Teach a child the way he should go and when he grows up, he will not depart from it. The people of that region are seriously paying for lack of training their wards. common greeting which everyone in Yoruba land take as simple as ABC they can't train their kids. That's why they full of many vices. u can say it that some Yoruba also are guilty, yes but very few. There is decency to maximum level.

2 Likes

Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
davodyguy:

Yoruba has the best form of culture when it comes to greetings and respect for elders.

The other Mrs Osinbanjo knelt down to greet Buhari. Till tomorrow, my wife would have both knees on the ground to greet my mum.

Ask the idiot that beat her up if he bows to greet his father or extends a handshake to him

and what will the mumu greetings add to your life

1 Like

Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by stankezzy: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
I know they must be yorubas , they too like greeting
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by MarianaTrench: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
1stCitizen:
If they carry out psychiatric tests on all Nigerians they will discover that only a very few are okay.

Last time a well known and largely respected Pastor was violent towards a woman on TV because she said the wrong thing.

With the heat, suffer, traffic and bad news everywhere without proper mental health intervention, Laslas all of us don kolo for Naija.

Let's name names - It was David Oyedepo!
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by Lordofthewest(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lmao...The flatness of their heads has pushed their brains in the opposite direction, that's why they are always thinking in reverse.
Okoyeeebos:

The fact that you have a flat head doesn't mean you should not be able to use it to think. That matter concerns you Igbos, don't drag Yorubas into your matter.

If you like, use flying kick to wake up your father and heavy knocks to wake up your mother, e no concern me.

2 Likes

Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lmao...The flatness of their heads has pushed their brains in the opposite direction, that's why they are always thinking in reverse

Just look at this one for instance. No space for brain in the head sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by Lordofthewest(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ahn Ahn...that's too harsh
Okoyeeebos:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by dingbang(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
For Nigeria If you no greet person na problem
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by davodyguy: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

and what will the mumu greetings add to your life
A lot better than absconding to Jerusalem and ranting on the internet like the fugitive boy, we were told died during Python dance, whereas he danced to Jerusalem to hide

4 Likes

Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by WILLIAMSKECH: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
dominique:
Frustrated people everywhere. Go and collect greeting from your prison mates.
U gat no chill at all.
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by dochenaj: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lizzie082:
Africans and greetings.
he sure got what he deserves.
He has not been indicted yet. He plead not guilty.
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
davodyguy:

A lot better than absconding to Jerusalem and ranting on the internet like the fugitive boy, we were told died during Python dance, whereas he danced to Jerusalem to hide

Yes, it was better for him to abscond, than have his skull mined for ritual purpose
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by davodyguy: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Yes, it was better for him to abscond, than have his skull mined for ritual purpose
What about those that waited and lost their lives, are they fools or they simply can't afford the luxury the fugitive had to board a plane?
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by hidhrhis(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nairalanders won't kill me with laughter
All I did through out today was read other ppls comment
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
dochenaj:

He has not been indicted yet. He plead not guilty.
thanks didn't read that part
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by Beowulf(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
1stCitizen:
If they carry out psychiatric tests on all Nigerians they will discover that only a very few are okay.

Last time a well known and largely respected Pastor was violent towards a woman on TV because she said the wrong thing.

With the heat, hardship, traffic and bad news everywhere without proper mental health intervention, Laslas all of us don kolo for Naija.

Dude, your post had me rolling on the floor. The sad thing is that you said the truth. I never knew I wasn't alive till I left Nigeria. Wild horses won't bring me back anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by MzTunechi(f): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
Stupid Donnie
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by Rickjordan(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
faceland:
If everyone can act like this guest, home-training would return to this country. grin

If he wasn't a bastard, he would go to his FATHER but I guess he doesn't know who is father is.
Damn...as far as I think u sound like an A**hole,but you might have a point in this...lol
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by Princesschi(f): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
This is a wawu sontin... Will the greeting add to this man's lifespan? Why are people like this? Nawaoo
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by Ugosample(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
1stCitizen:

With the heat, hardship, traffic and bad news everywhere without proper mental health intervention, Laslas all of us don kolo for Naija.

a lot of mad and sick people on the streets of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by MzTunechi(f): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Madukaele:
Yoruba LAND and greetings
I guess your eyes skipped Donnie Egbuzie
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by edicied: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Upon all the greetings 50 years after independence the con3 is still a shit hole.

We Nigerians are doing everything wrong, putting too much energy on irrelevant things while the important things they suppose to look at no one gives a damn!

You might think this greeting stuff is a joke I have seen it tear family apart, people being enemies to each just cause of ordinary greetings that won't add value to their life nor one lobo to their bank account....

3 Likes

Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by donnie(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
MzTunechi:
Stupid Donnie

Be careful

Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by Spallanzani: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

See head like rock pedestal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Igbo inflated ego at play.
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by sacx: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am grin
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lordofthewest:
I wonder why some people can't take time to read before commenting like idiots even when it's clearly stated. "A 43-year-old guest, Donnie Egbuzie, on Thursday appeared before an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court for allegedly inflicting injuries on a woman, over her son’s refusal to greet him."
But I thought Donnie is a Yoruba name angry angry
Re: Guest Beats Up Woman Over Son’s Failure To Greet. by Justpassingby2(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
UNa don come again? Ogun kill una

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Charged After A Strangled Lady Was Found In His Bedroom In US / Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos / Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.