Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Had To Reject His Marriage Proposal, After Sleeping With Him Because Of The Si - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had To Reject His Marriage Proposal, After Sleeping With Him Because Of The Si (556 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had To Reject His Marriage Proposal, After Sleeping With Him Because Of The Si by JosephEmpire(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
While many ladies are struggling to hook someone who will put a ring on it, a Nigerian Twitter user just revealed how she once rejected a marriage proposal because of the size of the boyfriend’s D.

READ MORE @ :https://josephempir..com/2018/12/i-had-to-reject-his-marriage-proposal.html

(1) (Reply)

See The Reasons Why You Don’t Last Long In Bed During Sex / Man Propose To His Fiancee In A Hospital Bed She Has Been Since Fatal Accident / Ajah Singles Meet Up Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.