Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father (42574 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Jonadull: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
frozen70:

Men and promiscuity
Kindly stay away from me
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by frozen70(f): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jonathan:

Kindly stay away from me

Are you afraid of me ?
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by frozen70(f): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
Emaprince:
Becausr she is a hoe.

And you are the digger
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Samirana360(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

tongue
e pain u pass
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Dayoara: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Its mouthful.
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by exlinkleads(f): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
chisos

Womennnnnnnn

tufiakwa
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by exlinkleads(f): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
chisos

Womennnnnnnn

tufiakwa
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by babyfaceafrica: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
frozen70:

Have you ever asked yourself why do women fornicate while in marriage ?
Start with that first
there is no reason for anyone couple to fornicate!!..no excuse at all..one can always leave the union when you are not pleased,but to defile and break marital vows is a no no!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by newoffer: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
Very common with the afonjas

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by mechanics(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
She didn't even respond to the allegation of sending her children to their real father.
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Obodo999(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
FisifunKododada:

What about when the husband starts fornicating?
is that suppose to be a competition?
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Obodo999(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
The biggest damn is when the man said the woman is the type of wife no man should pray to have. That single comment says it all.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Kyrestas: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
Local investment no profit, or miss calculation no good answer.
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
sadI angry sad
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by newoffer: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
According to a study, men who prefer large breasts, are financially insecure

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by sweetilicious(f): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
kolnel:
lol

Marriage is about two people who decided to defy all odds and stay together no matter what

But when the wife starts fornicating, the marriage takes a new dimension

Marriage is over hyped
Why should the man pay monthly fees if she was the one that cheated without shame.Is it how it is done?
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by sweetilicious(f): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
humblespirit:
I strongly believe something led to the utterance:You are the father of the Children but if you are not playing ur role well she has to look for a dad for them.
Totally unacceptable. You don't threaten your husband with such if you don't mean it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by omowumi9: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Samirana360:
lol.....if u marry a Yoruba woman,
my brother u no get wife.....
iko ka inakwa

See senseless expression of stupid mentality from mentality derailed fellow
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Samirana360(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
omowumi9:

See senseless expression of stupid mentality from mentality derailed fellow
this one pain u well well
c d kind of English u r speaking
....ntooor
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by kolnel: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
frozen70:

Have you ever asked yourself why do women fornicate while in marriage ?
Start with that first

Pls educate me
I’m listening
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by frozen70(f): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
kolnel:

Pls educate me
I’m listening

Lol

When you get married prevent it
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by frozen70(f): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
there is no reason for anyone couple to fornicate!!..no excuse at all..one can always leave the union when you are not pleased,but to defile and break marital vows is a no no!!!

True talk
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by kolnel: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
frozen70:

Lol

When you get married prevent it

Are you married ?
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by sulakishop(m): 4:48am On Dec 28, 2018
The guy is very lucky to know b4 he dies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / "Dad Threw Mum Out For Not Bearing Male Child But We The Girls Feed Him Today" / My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.