Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father (42578 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics) / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by chigoziri2403(m): 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
sadits only a woman that knows the true father of her child.
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by lilmax(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
men can act like idiots sometimes
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Samirana360:
lol.....if u marry a Yoruba woman,
my brother u no get wife.....
iko ka inakwa

Pele...just because Yorubas screwed your mum and sisters mercilessly, you dey rant for here tongue

RIP my condolences grin

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Samsonteejay(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Get #50 on each news you share in this site. Just register with 1,600 only. And share news and get paid followe this link #https://getpaid.ng/product/getpaid-signup/ref/Samsonteejay
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Samirana360(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

Pele...just because Yorubas screwed your mum and sisters mercilessly, you dey rant for here tongue

RIP my condolences grin
I repeat if u marry a Yoruba woman, u no get wife...

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
chaiiii....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
Samirana360:

I repeat if u marry a Yoruba woman, u no get wife...

tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Icon79(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
KPOM! Truer words have never been spoken, my dear!

And all I would add is one word: Woe-men

O pari

kolnel:
lol

Marriage is about two people who decided to defy all odds and stay together no matter what

But when the wife starts fornicating, the marriage takes a new dimension

Marriage is over hyped
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by abbey621(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
“In fact, I recently caught Mayowa with a man on top of her but she publicly knelt down for me in front of a crowd of people, asking for forgiveness and never to return into prostitution again.

MY EARS HAVE FALLEN AND I MISTAKENLY FOUND MY NOSE(eti mi jabo mo ri imu re), NA WA O, THINGS DEY HAPPEN O shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by kolnel: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
FisifunKododada:

What about when the husband starts fornicating?

Ask chioma pls

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by sureheaven(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
Maybe you aren't responsible as a father .

Either way, you are doomed cool
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Friend01(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
The problem is, the society is throwing up the rubbish we have been condoning for too long.

Those days a man is married based on his honesty and hardwork ,but today it based on his fat pocket and his sexual prowess.
You see the more reasons why these marriages can't hold any longer.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by ijustdey: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Why is this common wit yoruba women

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Friend01(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
FisifunKododada:

What about when the husband starts fornicating?

I taya oh.
It is really bad what the society is turning into.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Mrsimplexvi: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
I think the best way is to send her parking when u find her guilty.... there's no way I will Forgive her if I find my wife cheating, I don't pray for that, but I will never Forgive her... this days u love with ur head not heart.. women are terrible...

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Greatfullheart: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by mercydam(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
Is that all?
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by spiritedtete: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
kolnel:
lol

Marriage is about two people who decided to defy all odds and stay together no matter what

Marriage is over hyped

Marraige is not over hyped... alot doesn't just kmow what it entails before delving into it....

One thing anyone who want to get married... should know .. there is no freedom in marraige your partner(s) have the right to you at all times. One of the many things that comes with it.
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Simplecity(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Agboola2much(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Chai! Na wa ooo!! This life sha..
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Connecticut: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sirheny007:

Men should relieve themselves of wives who give them headache.
Women are a serious drag on our health and energy.
Wonder why men die before their wives?? angry
. That's for men who wish to die before is death.
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Goddaughter: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
[s]“I had already given birth to three children before I came to the realisation that my life might not be secure in the home of Adedolapo due to the constant beatings from him.[/s]
What did you do? That warrant tthe beating. Man can not beat a good wife. Full STOP. Pls Change if not second,third, fourth, fifth and so on husband will also beat you. Thank you
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by movetoca: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Poor people with their numerous problems. If they reveal their faces you will see why they have no peace.
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by dingbang(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Trust this present female generation at your own peril. The moment they step out of the house, they ain't yours anymore..when they come back after cheatibg,they start planting kisses on you . chai.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Anelkanu2: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
In my opinion, we should pay more attention to startups that have come to make intra-African trade easier. emall.ng

dre11:

https://punchng.com/my-wife-says-shell-one-day-hand-our-three-kids-to-their-real-father-husband

Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by frozen70(f): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
kolnel:
lol

Marriage is over hyped

Have you ever asked yourself why do women fornicate while in marriage ?
Start with that first
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by frozen70(f): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jonathan:
Women and infidelity

Men and promiscuity
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by Emaprince: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
frozen70:

Have you ever asked yourself why do women fornicate while in marriage ?
Start with that first
Becausr she is a hoe.
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by suaveBrother(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin lol
Re: My Wife Says She’ll One Day Hand Our Three Kids To Their Real Father by udemzyudex(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sirheny007:

Men should relieve themselves of wives who give them headache.
Women are a serious drag on our health and energy.
Wonder why men die before their wives?? angry

I told a girl that I believe in divorce and she was like undecided

I can't kill myself because of a woman, if I try all my best to make things work and she still proof stubborn, the best option is to call it quit.

No time to die or get depress over someone who doesn't give a hoot about you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.