Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Real Time Offline Business With Great ROI - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Real Time Offline Business With Great ROI (412 Views)

Am Tired Of Online Business I Need Offline Business Ideas / What Online/offline Business Can I Do With 400k / What Offline Business Can I Invest 10 - 15million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Time Offline Business With Great ROI by MrFABulos(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cool Offline Business with Huge Profit Potentials.

Investors or Financial Partners Wanted, who are interested in the Educational Services, Materials/Resources Publishing, Importation and Sales of Used Books etc.

From my 19+ years experience, outside unforeseen circumstances beyond human making and control, there's a 100% guarantee of making at least 100% profit on your investment!

it's okay if you want to be an integral part of the whole business process or have a staff recruited by you to oversee your interest.

Only one or two interested and serious enquiries are needed for a detailed breakdown of this opportunity.

It's HUGE and JUICY!

Here's a brief of the opportunity:

I have the privilege to be in the knowledge business industry:- Selling Books, to individuals, Schools etc.

I can boldly say that it's a very profitable business, especially the Used Books and School Books for Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools section of it.

Publishing Books for this education sector is an evergreen business opportunity considering the fact that schools and education will never go out of fashion.

We have international standard and curriculum based materials ready for publishing.

As for the Used Books side of it I have access to a white friend who owns a Book processing plant in the US who sell a 40ft container of Books for only $2,500.

A typical container can contain up to 53,000 copies of books depending on the type and category if books.

We have very strong ties in the Private Schools sector which is a major advantage to us in pushing out our school books.

As for the Used Books, our experience and broad base of past and present customers is a great asset to ride on.

If this is your calling, let us know your mind.

A modest investment is required to start this off....
We can take it one at a time.

Remain blessed!

(1) (Reply)

. / What To Invest On Bakery Business? / This Week Land Sales Bulletin... Abeokuta Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.