Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business (1615 Views)

I Teach And Supply Plank Wood / How To Start A Legit Online Business / 7 Legit Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 & Make Upto N250k/month By July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Waksdabos(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Premiumwriter:
you didn't even ask if he can write and you're suggesting he should try out kindle?

Op if you cannot write or have the money to pay writers to write you, stay away from Amazon Kindle.

My advice is learn a digital skill. It may be graphics, info graphics, video editing etc.

Or if you don't have time to learn a skill, you can start your own mini importation. Mini importation is not very hard but requires a little capital, at least 10k to start.

Its profitable. I once joined a group where it was taught. I have the manual with me. Contact me and I'll give it to you for free.
Please, am interested in the mini importation stuff. Can you forward the manual to sundaybina@gmail.com? l will really appreciate. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Crossbow(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
inkon:

The only capital you need to start publishing on amazon is your time and commitment. It's hard work ooo. If you have capital to invest, you can start cryptocurrency trading. If you do it now, you may never have any reason to complain of lack of money ever again.

Brother, pls I can write very well, I was introduced to Amazon publishing but there are some questions I haven't been able to answer. Pls help me Sir.

1. What to write on: I started writing as a hobby, I saw I was good at it started trying my hands on thrillers, African thrillers. Can this sell on amazon?

2. Are there any word count limit for books: what is the least amount of words that can make up a book. Most people claim they write 3 books a month, are they writing less than 5000 words.

3. Is science and information niche more profitable?

4. If you have written books, do you market too.

Pls help a brother out.
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by DEBUU: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Premiumwriter:
contact me and I'll give you the training manual for free of course.

Please bro can I get the mini importation manual
obifranc208@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Dgamez: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
Still looking for teachers and mentors
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Premiumwriter: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
DEBUU:

Please bro can I get the mini importation manual obifranc208@gmail.com Thanks and God bless
contact me on whatsapp @signature
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Premiumwriter: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
Waksdabos:

Please, am interested in the mini importation stuff. Can you forward the manual to sundaybina@gmail.com? l will really appreciate. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Dgamez: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
Premiumwriter:

The link is not going through bro
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Sweetland: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
Premiumwriter:
sir, the link is not opening.
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Premiumwriter: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Dgamez:

The link is not going through bro
sorry. I've added my phone number.
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Premiumwriter: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Sweetland:
sir, the link is not opening.
I've added my phone number now
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2018
Crossbow:

Brother, pls I can write very well, I was introduced to Amazon publishing but there are some questions I haven't been able to answer. Pls help me Sir.

1. What to write on: I started writing as a hobby, I saw I was good at it started trying my hands on thrillers, African thrillers. Can this sell on amazon?

2. Are there any word count limit for books: what is the least amount of words that can make up a book. Most people claim they write 3 books a month, are they writing less than 5000 words.

3. Is science and information niche more profitable?

4. If you have written books, do you market too.

Pls help a brother out.
Cc:Permiumwriter
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by karlxavier(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2018
I need a copy of the eBook on mini importation. I sent a pm to you on whatsapp
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by ojonugba2014(m): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
I am interested in it boss. Please 07087984363 My whatapp sundayomapada@gmail.com
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by SmartMindsFx: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dgamez:
Hello fellow nairalanders, am a graduate and am just through with my nysc scheme. pls i need someone who can teach and mentor me on any legit online business,that can fetch me even if its 1k daily till GOD grants me a suitable job, i dont even mind combining it with any job i get. pls if GOD has choosen you to help me pls do and i promise you wont regret it.
learn how to trade forex and possibly crypto (you can sell that knowledge or you just DIY)
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
inkon:

You can start selling kindle books on amazon. If you work hard, you can be making as much as $1k a month. It can be much less tho
Hello Sir, please how can I start this?
Thank you.
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by prahcetomi(m): 2:38am On Jan 27, 2019
Premiumwriter:
you didn't even ask if he can write and you're suggesting he should try out kindle?

Op if you cannot write or have the money to pay writers to write you, stay away from Amazon Kindle.

My advice is learn a digital skill. It may be graphics, info graphics, video editing etc.

Or if you don't have time to learn a skill, you can start your own mini importation. Mini importation is not very hard but requires a little capital, at least 10k to start.

Its profitable. I once joined a group where it was taught. I have the manual with me. Contact me and I'll give it to you for free.
Please I need the manual.
Re: Teach And Mentor Me On Any Legit Online Business by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 27, 2019
Premiumwriter:

please I was wondering if I can get the mini importation guide. Akpofurenyerhovwo@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Storytime: how I Ended Up Finding A Paying Side Hustle After Being Scammed / This Company Will Pay You $30 For Every Lead You Send Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.