Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife (41212 Views)

11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed / 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by 24hoursreporter: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
The world of relationship is really complicated. With deceits and heartbreaks everywhere. it is difficult to distinguish genuine guys from those that are only there for the “cookies”.

It’s natural for ladies not to take their some guys serious due to past experience. You can’t actually blame them for this. Not after they have been betrayed and taken for granted.

Relationships should have a direction. Ordinarily, it ought to lead to marriage.

In this article, you will learn the signs that he sees you as his future wife. In fact, once you notice any of these signs, just know that he needs you in his future.

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife

#1. He Always Includes You In His Future When He Talks About It

When a man always use the word “we” whenever he discuss the future, that means the relationship is going to the next level.

When a man sees you as his future wife, he always use we when he discuss the future. He will say things like; our children will be beautiful, we will go on vacation in Dubai for our honeymoon.

Whenever your boo start saying things like the aforementioned, it is one of the signs that he sees you as his future wife. People like these take them very serious.

However, when he doesn’t have future plan for the relationship, the case is different. You will be hearing statements like “I will treat my wife like queen” or “the man that will marry you will be very lucky.

This is a red alert that he is in the relationship for the cookies nothing more.

#2. He Is Passionate About Marriage
There are several boyfriends out there. But we have a very few potential husbands. Most of the boys out there are basically “eat and run” experts looking for flings.

So, try to bring up marriage conversation and see his idea about marriage. If he admits that he likes to settle down soon, then it is one of the signs that he sees you as his wife.

Again, you must be smart and detect if he is really passionate about marriage as he claims. Some guys can make you feel as if they are ready for marriage. Once you lose your guard, they will chop and run.

#3. He Doesn’t Feel Disgusted When Someone Ask Him “When Is He Tying The Knot”?

Ordinarily, your man shouldn’t feel awkward when asked about his plan for the relationship.

However, once your shy away from this question, then he doesn’t have future plans for the relationship.

#4. When He Introduces You To His Family

There is no way a guy who wants to fling you will introduce you to his family. However, once he introduces you with his family and comfortable with your closeness with them, just know he has future plans for the relationship.

Really, it is a big deal for a guy you have been dating for a while to introduce you to his family. If you boyfriend is not comfortable with you meeting his family, just know that you are another object on his list.

In the words of Chris rock “Ladies if you are dating a man for over three months without meeting his friend or family member, you are not his girlfriend.

#5. He Is Concerned About Your Goals

When your boyfriend is concerned about your goal in life, it is one of the signs that he sees you as his future wife. He will always be concerned about your personal development and career growth.

However, the one that is just passing by will never ask. Even when you try to tell them about your dream; they will pay little or no attention. This is a red alert that such guys are only with you because they are enjoying the cookies while it lasts.

#6. He Is Already Acting Like Your Husband

It is natural for guys to be manly. However, when he starts treating you like is own, that means the relationship is going to the next level. In other words, he always makes you feel comfortable when you are together.

#7. He Always Makes Out Time For You

Ordinarily, you should be a top priority on your boyfriend’s list. No matter how busy he is, he must be able to create time for you. After all, nobody is truly busy, its all about priority.

#8. He Always Listens To You

Having a guy that listens to you is a rare gift to find. In fact, when your guy does this, it is a sign that he sees you as his future wife.

When your boyfriend listens to you, it makes you feel important. Guys that listen will always go extra miles to make you happy. This is because they see you as the epicenter of their life.

#9. He Didn’t Make Move Of Having Sex With You The First Time You Visit

It is a sign of discipline for a guy not to make move on a lady when she visits the first day. This is a very clear indication that he needs more than just relationship.

However, the “Yoruba Demons” will gladly eat from the cookies jar the first day you visit their house. Guys like these are only interested in what is beneath your pants.

We sometimes complain that guys are players. In reality, there are several signs to know that a guy just want to sneak into your pants. But we often ignore them, hoping things will be better. Only to wake up to the reality of heart break.

#10. He Usesays Use The Statement “When We Finally Get Married”

A guy who doesn’t want to take the relationship to the next level is very careful of what he says and how he responds to your marriage fantasies.

It is only a heartless guy who will openly promise a lady marriage and disappoint her afterwards. However, those with an iota of conscience will want to stay clear of marriage related topics.

They just want to enjoy the taste of the cookie while it last. So, when your guy always uses the statement “when we finally get married”, it is one of the signs that he sees you as his future wife.

For those who just want to pass by, they will ignore you whenever you discuss marriage related topics. Even if they want to respond, they will say “I don’t know why marriage is over-hyped” or “I don’t even believe in marriage, why bothering me with all these talks.

#11. He Always Allows You To Fantasize About Your Wedding

When your boyfriend intends to take the relationship to the next level, he will always smile whenever you fantasize about your wedding.

In fact, when he doesn’t freak out whenever you discuss the kind of clothes to wear, location for the wedding and the type of menu to serve, then you are dating a serious guy.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/12/27/11-signs-that-he-sees-you-as-his-future-wife/

11 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by 24hoursreporter: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2018

3 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by aysuprano(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
24hoursreporter:
A serious guy doesn't come easily these days, when you see one, take him easy
Yeah
We are not that common

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
And i was showing one all these, she was telling me am pretending that word is still annoying me till now...

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Y'all haven't seen The real Yoruba demons, I ain't talking about Merry Men here o.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eeya
Keep writing one useless list to deceive gullible ladies

Since hunters have learnt to shoot without missing, girls have learnt to fly without perching.

Even if it's to put ring, that's not a problem. Guys buy cheap ring of 10k and put it. Chop your ponmo and bounce away.

Just pray not to fall into the hands of a devil.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by socialmediaman: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Actions speak louder than voice. If he takes the steps that matter, then he’s serious!

All talk and no action makes Jack unserious (Okay I made that up) grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by 12345baba(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
These na list of a player

14 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Madukaele(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
..yourba demons be smiling

13 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by tellwisdom: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
98.9% of Nigerian gurls are not worthy to be a wife..Dont give them high hopes angry

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Divay22(f): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lemme goan be finding my future hubby now.
No more games playing

2 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by kamahondy: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kk
Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Madukaele:
..yourba demons be smiling

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Yankiss(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Good. He talks of seeing your people and asks a thing or two about ring size. grin grin grin
Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hmmn..
Whatever will be will be..
But don't waste your time with unserious people o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by AreaFada2: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lol. Play dudes do these and more. They know all of babes' mumu buttons and even more. cheesy grin

When a guy is ready to marry and sees a half-decent babe, he marries her. This checklist means nothing. Do not confuse ladies any further.

Hardly any lady turns down marriage proposal in our clime. FACT.

10 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Osyxcel(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
kennygee:
Y'all haven't see The real Yoruba demons, I ain't talking about Merry Men here o.

Lol. cheesy The real Maradonas

2 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
When he introduce you to his family?
Looool
Many relationship breaks even after the introduction..it guarantees nothing.

When he makes time for you?.
Guys dey make time for Olosho sef..

When he listens to you?
Lol, na me e for listen to?

He didn't make the move of having sex with you the first time you visit.?
Loooooooool. You know nothing.. grin

Make I stop there Abeg.
May God help all of us.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Omudia11: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
And you pant-stealers are husband materials? cheesy
tellwisdom:
98.9% of Nigerian gurls are not worthy to be a wife..Dont give them high hopes angry

4 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Airtimex(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Op don't joke with playboys...you never jam sef cheesy

I blame girls shaaa. Once you are rich, you are a husband material

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Emily22(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Everything in life is a 50:50 chance my ladies,he can do all diz to decieve u and u ll fall for it deeply .

Just pray to God to give u ur own husband,there is possibilities that u will meet a guy and after a month,he ll marry u for better for worse without all the signs op listed.Also another possibility that he will date u for 3 yrs and still dump u after showing u those signs listed above

Just pray...pray and keep on praying even after marraige.

Olorun a shanu wa

2 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Gleefreak125(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lost generation, always looking out for signs. See with all these who will hit and run will do that. Except you find the bone of your bone and the flesh of your flesh (that comes by divine leading, don't ask me how), only then have you reached your final bus stop. Else, the search goes on and on and this signs will come and go.
#NormalSomthing undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Emmariks(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
i did all these things. But Amaka still disappoint me.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by omooba969(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin
Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Richnero(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by MycroftHolmes: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Iamtosignno:
And i was showing one all these, she was telling me am pretending that word is still annoying me till now...

3 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
ha, stories these are exactly what a Yoruba demon would do, I gat to hand it to them, they're good actors.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
No 4 dey make me laff sha. grin grin grin if he likes let him show you to his ancestors, a demon is forever a demon grin

4 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Airtimex:

I blame girls shaaa. Once you are rich, you are a husband material
I dey tell you my broda!

6 Likes

Re: 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Iamtosignno:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / Lady Embarrasses Man In Public Over N5K Payment In Anambra State. Photos / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.