Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. (3611 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by LastDance: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
What is on the mind of this little baby that just met the twin to his grandfather for the first time.
lmao!!!!
cc mynd44 lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by daddytime(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lol

Who is na dis...

This is na another grandpa...

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by LastDance: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
daddytime:
Lol

Who is na dis...

I swear i have been laughing ever since.
You can look at the picture countless times and you will still laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by daddytime(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
LastDance:
I swear i have been laughing ever since.
You can look at the picture countless times and you will still laugh.

The kid is obviously scared out of her panties...she's so innocently confused.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by obaataaokpaewu: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Old but golden. No need calling Lalasticlala
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by LastDance: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
daddytime:

The kid is obviously scared out of her panties...she's so innocently confused.
I feel for the kid though.
It will take him years for him to finally understand what is going on.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by oluwatosink: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
gringrincheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by NOC1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hahaha, the kid just resemble them.
The baby is so much made in confuctional conference. In a state amanke anaeme.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by Offpoint: 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
Stage of confusion....
Even as adults I get confused seeing twins. my neighbor got identical twins both girls, it's been four years now I still don't know who's Taiye and who's Kende. my sister got identical twins, Peter and Paul. it's been six years and I still don't know who's Peter and who's Paul.
My greatest mistake in life was dating identical twins, I kept on grabbing wrong boobs.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by LastDance: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
Offpoint:
Stage of confusion....
Even as adults I get confused seeing twins. my neighbor got identical twins both girls, it's been four years now I still don't know who's Taiye and who's Kende. my sister got identical twins, Peter and Paul. it's been six years and I still don't know who's Peter and who's Paul.
My greatest mistake in life was dating identical twins, I kept on grabbing wrong boobs.
Yours is even better.
I still can't differentiate between two identical twins since my secondary school days.
I have known them for 17 years now.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by Offpoint: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
LastDance:
Yours is even better.
I still can't differentiate between two identical twins since my secondary school days.
I have known them for 17 years now.
I've given up bro... all I will ask is... "your sister dey house?" no mentioning of names again

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kid:could dis be my grandpa's ancestor!

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by jaymichael(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
I think I have seen this video on YouTube before. The baby kept jumping from one Pa to another in a state of confusion.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by LastDance: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
jaymichael:
I think I have seen this video on YouTube before. The baby kept jumping from one Pa to another in a state of confusion.
Lmao!!!
Do you have a link to the video?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by Sholah96(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
LastDance:
Lmao!!!
Do you have a link to the video?

Lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by LastDance: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sholah96:

Lol
Do you have the link?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by lincsnuel: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2018
By the time Mr Dullard is done with Nigerians, they shall be as confused as this child... grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by nedubest(m): 1:33am On Dec 28, 2018
stale
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by boylemonade(m): 5:48am On Dec 28, 2018
lincsnuel:
By the time Mr Dullard is done with Nigerians, they shall be as confused as this child... grin
must everything be about Buhari?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by lincsnuel: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2018
boylemonade:
must everything be about Buhari?

Oga, is like your brain is paining you? Did you see "Buhari" in my previous comment? Or are you implying that he's truly a dullard? undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by boylemonade(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2018
lincsnuel:

Oga, is like your brain is paining you? Did you see "Buhari" in my previous comment? Or are you implying that he's truly a dullard? undecided
Have you eaten since morning?
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by leonard002(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2018
looks like Photoshop to me
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by Mrceragem: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kid : am I seeing double or is my eyes deceiving me.
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by sparog(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
daddytime:
Lol

Who is na dis...

grin grin grin grin grin

Laugh wan kee me mbok

You well so? grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of A Baby Meeting His Grandpa's Twin For The First Time. by daddytime(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
sparog:

grin grin grin grin grin

Laugh wan kee me mbok

You well so? grin

hahahaha.....i wan drink milikiiii

(1) (Reply)

Marriage,convictions And Solidity / Guys And Ladies In Your Mid To Late 20s. / Help? I'm In A Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.