Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? (20470 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / Nigeria Is Biggest Rice Buyer In 2019, Behind China - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Kenmatt(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Since you have started betting, I am very sure you entered into this habit simple because you must have heard that someone somewhere won forty million naira.

As it is, you can only stop betting when you stop wishing to win forty million naira.

This is the "hard truth".

Please note this, betting is for the matured mind.

I know some of you will doubt the "matured mind" without knowing what actually a matured mind is.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Halo22: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bet is a business that requires caution. If it doesn't benefit you, just quit instantly. But if it pays you, always bet with caution......shikena
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by AK481(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Tt
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by seunlly(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
derbykol:
Contact the customer care to delete your account
He can go to shop to play now
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by omotwonder007: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please stop it by determining in ur heart that you will not gamble again. Gambling ruins. If I tell you my story, u will cry for me. Please stop it. I'm learning my lesson the bitter way. #GamblingRuins...

9 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by AngelicBeing: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Gboy101:
How do one stop betting habit in 2019?

Put your hands on your head and cry out with your voice like thunder, shout this prayer point 7times and turn it to machine gun...My father, My father deliver my destiny from the wasters, deliver my destiny from licking pockets, deliver my destiny from gambling, say the prayers loud and clear for 7days with fasting, thank me later tongue

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
omotwonder007:
Please stop it by determining in ur heart that you will not gamble again. Gambling ruins. If I tell you my story, u will cry for me. Please stop it. I'm learning my lesson the bitter way. #GamblingRuins...

tell ur story
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by zionmde: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
My humble advice
if it is virtual
continue going to the betting centre with empty pocket, a pen and a book
for every game, forecast as usual but this time u won't place the bet because u don't have money
keep count of how.much u lost, subtract the amount u won from it.
now the balance is how much u could have lost that day if u were with money. keep doing dat every time u are tempted to play.u will watch urself leave betting gradually

For live games
bet with u phone, save the bet but don't play it.
Keep track of how much u could have lost if u bet

Anybody who tells u that he always win is a scammer
Ask urself why bet9ja is very rich today
of course they built their wealth on ur losses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by 30card(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Gboy101:

Write the games you intend to play down in a piece of paper then keep the money with it. At the end of the day you check those games mlm if they won or not. Continue doing that and keep the money aside you will see how much you could have lost or won

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by ojun50(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Na so i pack the last card wey day my hand bet oh, only for juva spoil game...... God help us dis new year
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by AngelicBeing: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Avoid APC at the polls next year.. cheesy

Wetin Apc, Buhari, Jonathan, Obasanjo, Shagari, Abdusalami do you tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by messi042: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
me quit bet9ja without winning millions ?, tahhhhhh, na jazz?

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by AngelicBeing: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
2019prophets:
If you really want to quit, sell your father’s house and gather all your family savings then stake it on sure 2 odds. it’s either you get become really rich or you “quit”.
Hian, Lol at sell your fathers house, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Hian grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Soteriahascome: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Your mates are raking millions online through punting you re here saying bullshit

you re not smart at all...come let me show you winnings

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Reginaspice(f): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hold on....

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by porthouse7(f): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
no better way to stop other than to STOP

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by sukerefakere(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
He who run na him lose

Donald Trump 2011

4 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by godfrey01(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
KubwaBoy:
Betting wey I wan start na nim you wan stop? This life sha

What people are running from, millions are praying to get into it.. Such is life

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by TheMainMan: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
you can only be worried if you stake with very high money.... if you are staking with just small amount... you just need to watch the addiction
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Kharol1234: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
valdes00:
Before you stop....
Dont forget that ManCity is doing Promo for now...
Rush and carry Southampton Straight win this weekend... The Odd is very big...
na real promo ooo man u don share der own finish na man city nw
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by nappy760(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Invest your time in something else that would pay off in the long run.....

Goan learn software development �
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Itzurboi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nairaland is the best place to seek advice, you guyz don't seem to amaze me... Love you all
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by helinues: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Gboy101:

The day I read Toni Grooves one of th Arsenal legends book, I gave up on betting. Imagine a player having an hangover before a match, imagine a player slept with a woman before the game, imagine a player having personal problem but has no choice than to play, imagine a player betting against his own team.

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Kharol1234: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
if i no chop 20million wetin i gain...guy if u no fit stop just stop virtual dat 1 na killa nd u can onli play games on wkends just budget #200 wkends

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by godfrey01(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
30card:

Write the games you intend to play down in a piece of paper then keep the money with it. At the end of the day you check those games mlm if they won or not. Continue doing that and keep the money aside you will see how much you could have lost or won

And what if theg win.. Like a guy who was suppose to go and stake 1500 on some selected games at a betting shop to win about 300k or so but the guy was stoped on the way by a friend who asked him to use the money to drink beer at the bar.. That he did.. Guess what happened, alll the selected games entered.. Thats how that guy lost a whooping 0ver 300k just because of advice from a friend.. Betting is not bad, but don't ever i mean ever play virtual games.. Don,t visit a betting shop.. Get your laptop and do your thing in yoir house but do it responsibly.. My xmas money I got it from betking... The money I sent to my mum and the money for my little brother exam was all gotten online from betking.. Don't expect to win everygame.. The rule js this stake wisely and use money that wil not pain you if eventually the game cut..

5 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Sermwell(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
obembet:

I want to start fully next year by God grace. I won't be greedy. This year is OK anyway but since PDP and APC want to enslave Nigeria.

By this time next year, I will show u something special.

Add me up, free game, u just need to play once in a week expect champion league or FA.

I will change my car next year
keep betting. extreme poverty is calling you

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by godfrey01(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
messi042:
me quit bet9ja without winning millions ?, tahhhhhh, na jazz?

You are still expecting to win your first millions
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by laughitall(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
obembet:

I want to start fully next year by God grace. I won't be greedy. This year is OK anyway but since PDP and APC want to enslave Nigeria.

By this time next year, I will show u something special.

Add me up, free game, u just need to play once in a week expect champion league or FA.
What's up give me your number let me add you on whatsapp
I will change my car next year
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by laughitall(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
godfrey01:

And what if theg win.. Like a guy who was suppose to go and stake 1500 on some selected games at a betting shop to win about 300k or so but the guy was stoped on the way by a friend who asked him to use the money to drink beer at the bar.. That he did.. Guess what happened, alll the selected games entered.. Thats how that guy lost a whooping 0ver 300k just because of advice from a friend.. Betting is not bad, but don't eplease ver i mean ever play virtual games.. Don,t visit a betting shop.. Get your laptop and do your thing in yoir house but do it responsibly.. My xmas money I got it from betking... The money I sent to my mum and the money for my little brother exam was all gotten online from betking.. Don't expect to win everygame.. The rule js this stake wisely and use money that wil not pain you if eventually the game cut..
please your phone number let's talk on whatsapp
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by 30card(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
godfrey01:

And what if theg win.. Like a guy who was suppose to go and stake 1500 on some selected games at a betting shop to win about 300k or so but the guy was stoped on the way by a friend who asked him to use the money to drink beer at the bar.. That he did.. Guess what happened, alll the selected games entered.. Thats how that guy lost a whooping 0ver 300k just because of advice from a friend.. Betting is not bad, but don't ever i mean ever play virtual games.. Don,t visit a betting shop.. Get your laptop and do your thing in yoir house but do it responsibly.. My xmas money I got it from betking... The money I sent to my mum and the money for my little brother exam was all gotten online from betking.. Don't expect to win everygame.. The rule js this stake wisely and use money that wil not pain you if eventually the game cut..
Truth is that percentage of games lost is always higher than games won. That's is why the bookers make more money

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by XionTemmy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hmm!! ask for advice from people
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by ernesterioo(f): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
Your option is a very good one but don't forget the fact that we have quite a number of adverts on sites encouraging betting.
AK481:
So Today someone ask how to stop sleeping with ashawo,I told him to stop going to big bars to drink beer and stop following friends that are into ashawo,quit instamessage and spend time indoor.

In your case,which is quite similar,
You stop following people that gambles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Totally Simple Ways To Get Out Of Debt / Why Remi Babalola Resigned As Chairman Of FBN Holdings / These 7 Freelancing Skills Can Make You A Millionaire On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.