Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? (20492 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / Nigeria Is Biggest Rice Buyer In 2019, Behind China - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by djon78(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Better find way because betting does no one any Good.
I was just talking with a very close friend this morning, he was telling me how his younger brother was diverting 270k every week for some kind of premium betting on a very lucrative business he opened for him.

The auditors found out when they were going through the company accounts. He had to close down the company, and the use less young man is now completely jobless.

Betting is a terrible thing. I believe it is lazy men that doesn't want to work for there money and who don't know the value of money indulge in it.
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by dokyOloye: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
30card:

Write the games you intend to play down in a piece of paper then keep the money with it. At the end of the day you check those games mlm if they won or not. Continue doing that and keep the money aside you will see how much you could have lost or won
The spirits behind gambling are bad.
If he starts doing That,That is when d games he choses but didn't bet on will start coming through grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Dollarboss93: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=Gboy101 post=74218231]How do one stop betting habit in 2019

Use this site and win big....just check the site

https://rigged-fixedmatches.com

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by joliecouer: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
xage:
In respect to perfection, instinct and human natural conscience my case is made a long time ago. That in all ramifications of God's creation he has set limits in do's and don't just for the benefit of human survival and peaceful cohabitation.

Whatever He God bans is bad and whatsoever He permits is pure. Will he ever make mistakes with what He has created??

He says avoid swine
Hr says avoid alcohol
He says avoid illegal intercourse
He says I'm one and none aside me
He says avoid gambling

But human in their natural prowess for disobedience and love for adventures as it were with Adam, man love to cross boundaries and break God's law in every sphere thereby reaping unbridled repercussions.

They say Islam is rigid...they think God is not wise enough...indeed He's the wisest.

My religion permits swine eating ....
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by mastermaestro(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Betting=self-destruction.
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by paix(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anytime you feel the urge to play, just pretend that you don't have money.
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by dododawa1: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Consult BUHARI
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by bigiyaro(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
stop keh? made almost 400k this year. in 2019.......we die here!

6 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
WinningSun:
habit is one thing everyone has. it is good when you can discipline it and bad when it controls it...

lets take money as an example.... we work to earn money... then to spend, you have spend less than you earn so that you can invest...

same thing applies to betting... life is all about risk... not taking risk is the most dangerous thing a man can do... christopher Columbus wouldn't have discovered America if he never took risk...

in betting you must take a calculated risk and have a maximum amount you can spend on betting per month and. no more.

There is nothing like calculated risk in betting, don't make it appear like a legit business. It has temporarily taken people outta poverty only to return them deeper into it.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by emmykk(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Gboy101:
How do one stop betting habit in 2019?

Start a job or be gainfully employed then you can stop it. If your job is at your neck you will see how fast you will stop betting. Beside then it will be for fun not with emotion cause by need of money.

When I was employed in a rice importing firm I resume 9am and close 5pm. Then I hardly gamble because I was seriously busy.But when buhari stop importation of 41items with rice inclusive thousands of us were sacked and in bid to make money my betting was intensive. I discovered then will gamble but for fun.
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by dokyOloye: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Gboy101:

Gradually de-escalate by betting with smaller and smaller amounts then find something doing that will be tasking both mentally and physically, Like going to learn hair barbing at a busy salon even if you won't get paid
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Mac2016(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
omotwonder007:
Please stop it by determining in ur heart that you will not gamble again. Gambling ruins. If I tell you my story, u will cry for me. Please stop it. I'm learning my lesson the bitter way. #GamblingRuins...
Please kindly share your story in order to serve as a caveat for others. God bless you as you do
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by chloride6: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
godfrey01:

And what if theg win.. Like a guy who was suppose to go and stake 1500 on some selected games at a betting shop to win about 300k or so but the guy was stoped on the way by a friend who asked him to use the money to drink beer at the bar.. That he did.. Guess what happened, alll the selected games entered.. Thats how that guy lost a whooping 0ver 300k just because of advice from a friend.. Betting is not bad, but don't ever i mean ever play virtual games.. Don,t visit a betting shop.. Get your laptop and do your thing in yoir house but do it responsibly.. My xmas money I got it from betking... The money I sent to my mum and the money for my little brother exam was all gotten online from betking.. Don't expect to win everygame.. The rule js this stake wisely and use money that wil not pain you if eventually the game cut..

If them stake that game, the ticket go cut

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by millionboi2: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
derbykol:
Contact the customer care to delete your account
hahahahaha

Thy no dey open am again.
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by chloride6: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lemme call in squad

Alexistaiwo

Lhimeet

Eduzz

Born2excel

SmilingMary

Austino66

aroundnaija

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by shaydeenamz(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
quitting betting is/was my best decision this year it wasn't easy at all but I have to cos probably if I don't I might not amount to something in future because I know the kind of financial mess this betting has out me thru..I never thought I can quit but thank God I did n its just matter of time I will get back to my feet.bro u can quit if you want to because u weren't born with it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by LockDown69(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
You can't stop, you can just bet responsibly, you strike me as someone that does alot of accumulated bets.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by showafrica(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
Gboy101:

By placing only two odds every weekend.. Forget everyday bet or change it with Forex betting that is binary
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by LockDown69(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
showafrica:

By placing only two odds every weekend.. Forget everyday bet or change it with Forex betting that is binary
do you mean crypto-betting?
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Lhimeet(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
chloride6:
Lemme call in squad

Alexistaiwo

Lhimeet

Eduzz

Born2excel

SmilingMary

Austino66

aroundnaija

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Jerryembassy91(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
....5 rules that can help...
1. Personal decision is needed first (tell urself the truth)
2. Remember trying to stop an addiction won't be easy...but hold on
3. Distract urself with something useful that will take ur time...
4.Disassociate urself with anything related to betting(friends, shops, betting site etc.
5 Always refer back to rule 2....

God help Ya

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by godfrey01(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
laughitall:
please your phone number let's talk on whatsapp

0. 9. 0 5. 9. 9. 2 8. 3. 4 2 arrange the number call or flash...
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Jerryembassy91(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Chloride6
chloride6:
Lemme call in squad

Alexistaiwo

Lhimeet

Eduzz

Born2excel

SmilingMary

Austino66

aroundnaija

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Jerryembassy91(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Check my reply
Gboy101:

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by backbone503(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Once you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

So, try dissociate yourself from anything/anyone associated with betting. let go of any amount you've lost, because wanting to reclaim it will always take you back to it, and you'll keep losing.

Reorientate yourself. Tell yourself that you've lost so much, and betting will do you no good, hence, it must be stopped.

Talk to God about it, and be sincere. His grace is the surest thing that can help you overcome this addiction.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by godfrey01(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
djon78:
Better find way because betting does no one any Good.
I was just talking with a very close friend this morning, he was telling me how his younger brother was diverting 270k every week for some kind of premium betting on a very lucrative business he opened for him.

The auditors found out when they were going through the company accounts. He had to close down the company, and the use less young man is now completely jobless.

Betting is a terrible thing. I believe it is lazy men that doesn't want to work for there money and who don't know the value of money indulge in it.

No one is lazy.. I am not in support of the guy who diverted they huge sum to betting.. Betting is a calculated game of risk and it needs time and statistical comparism of the two teams involved.. Its a game of chance.. Get it or lose it.... Thats why at the footer of every website, you will see bet responsibly... Put money you can afford to let go.. Its only the greedy ones who put in their entire bank account most especially for that thing called 2odd..

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Tolubory(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
If its sport betting, You need to clear your mind from it, find another hobby. For me o, i have stopped the sport betting thing since December 10. 2018 Because win i no win, i just dey lose money, So enough is enough. I have found another hobby "WATCHING MOVIES"

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Toseenlove: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Gboy101:

Guy u get serious problem, You think u're the only one that Is depressed In this nation. Learn to deal with and contain your predicaments.
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by stevups(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Don't think about big money again. Think and work about small money that becomes big, like a drop of water that becomes an ocean.
Then you are free.
Gambling will destroy your future by promising you big present.

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by dotyoung(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Go for arbitrage betting, and you'll never wanna stop. Though the profit is low but you'll never lose. i'm making like 70% of my investment every month.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
nappy760:
Invest your time in something else that would pay off in the long run.....

Goan learn software development �
bro, will u teach me SW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Remi Babalola Resigned As Chairman Of FBN Holdings / 20 Reasons Why Every Entrepreneur Needs A Business Plan / 4 Totally Simple Ways To Get Out Of Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.