Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? (20475 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / Nigeria Is Biggest Rice Buyer In 2019, Behind China - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by leonard509(m): 1:38am On Dec 28, 2018
Gboy101:
How do one stop betting habit in 2019?

whatsapp me through 08092651191 ..i can talk you out of it
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by TPound(m): 2:09am On Dec 28, 2018
I conquered mine through deliverance. It works... Only betting won't be conquered, even other addictions you don't want like lust, alcoholism and the rest
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 28, 2018
writerights:

There is nothing like calculated risk in betting, don't make it appear like a legit business. It has temporarily taken people outta poverty only to return them deeper into it.

you have the choice to do nothing. and be safe
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 28, 2018
Edoziesmart:
I lost close to 45k from betting this year.

I know do again.

I had deleted any betting app on my phone and quit associating with gamblers.
I pray I never return to football betting anymore.

how much have you lost drinking soft drinks abd gala this year or beer.

be honest.
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by ndubueze92(m): 3:38am On Dec 28, 2018
I started betting mid this year... At about the time I left my job... I'm not planning to become an addict. I simply play one ticket at a time and would stop once I get busy again. It's a mind thing. If you're working, focus on your work you will find out you do not have time to even forecast and remove your mind from trying to read football matches. thanks...
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 28, 2018
30card:

Write the games you intend to play down in a piece of paper then keep the money with it. At the end of the day you check those games mlm if they won or not. Continue doing that and keep the money aside you will see how much you could have lost or won
lol such can backfire o.. That exactly what I did and didn't bet for over 6 months but then I predicted a slip and it entered the next week I went back fully o.. Anyways such make one a good gambler
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Chyxki: 5:24am On Dec 28, 2018
In 2016, I had this same challenge. I prayed around the end of the year like this and asked God to let me know His mind on the matter. Early 2017, I think around January 17, He showed me a dream. In that dream, the Trumpet sounded and I couldn't face Him because (in the dream) I was a plain "gambler" - something I always never admitted whenever I was awake! I kept on running and hiding until I woke up.

When I got up, I prayed and asked His forgiveness, and then promised to stop - which I did, I also asked Him to replace betting with some other money generating activity in my life, and He did.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by legit90: 5:31am On Dec 28, 2018
DIRECT CLEAN UK USED APPLE MACBOOK UNIBODY

Laptop Name: Apple MacBook Unibody

Processor: Intel core 2 processor,

Look View: Very clean ,

Memory Installed: 6GB Ram, 320GB HDD

10hours battery life ,

Wireless Lan: Yes ,

Webcam: Yes

3 USB port,

HDMI: yes

Screen size: 13.3 inch slim ,

Operating System: MacOS Sierra Condition: 100% perfect as clean as new ,

With fully installed basic mac applications,

Price: N95,000

Contact: call 08166828416, 09028613121, 08135127009 Whatsapp 08166828416

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by tolijascro(m): 5:47am On Dec 28, 2018
Lemme add you on facebook...im owolabi tolijascro on there

I want to start fully next year by God grace. I won't be greedy. This year is OK anyway but since PDP and APC want to enslave Nigeria.

By this time next year, I will show u something special.

Add me up, free game, u just need to play once in a week expect champion league or FA.

I will change my car next year[/quote]
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by nonstan(m): 5:55am On Dec 28, 2018
Gboy101:

PAck out of the area that has bet shop, get a job that takes your time.
You won't even remember betting especially that useless virtual game (baby)
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by thunderbabs: 6:55am On Dec 28, 2018
derbykol:
Contact the customer care to delete your account

Lol.. Na only for acct dem dey play?
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by thunderbabs: 6:56am On Dec 28, 2018
legit90:
DIRECT CLEAN UK USED APPLE MACBOOK UNIBODY

Laptop Name: Apple MacBook Unibody

Processor: Intel core 2 processor,

Look View: Very clean ,

Memory Installed: 6GB Ram, 320GB HDD

10hours battery life ,

Wireless Lan: Yes ,

Webcam: Yes

3 USB port,

HDMI: yes

Screen size: 13.3 inch slim ,

Operating System: MacOS Sierra Condition: 100% perfect as clean as new ,

With fully installed basic mac applications,

Price: N95,000

Contact: call 08166828416, 09028613121, 08135127009 Whatsapp 08166828416

All this china copycat
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2018
This is hilarious

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by suxex4ever: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2018
Gboy101:

The only proven method by me is diversion. I mean channel your addiction to another thing, and the best is Jesus Christ. With this, all other addiction, be it masturbation, betting, etc is destroyed.
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by immaculate1234(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2018
2019prophets:
If you really want to quit, sell your father’s house and gather all your family savings then stake it on sure 2 odds. it’s either you become really rich or you “quit”.

u no dey get sense? dis na new year o
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by lymelyte(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2018
You can actually make profit of betting if only you are not greedy.. Accumulating over 30games in one ticket is not the best way to go.. The best way to maximize profit in betting is playing singles, double or at most treble.
Even single can be risky at times but atleast you have just one game to risk. The moment you add a second game, you have double your risk which inturns increases your chance of losing..
I have a strategy that brings me 70% profit every month atleast.

Secondly, it is better to stake moderately on fewer selected games with odds of 1.5 or 2 odds rather than increase the no of games and reducing your stake. For example, yesterday, I staked 20k on a 1.5 odd ticket and made profit of 10k plus.. I have done that a couple of times and my win rate is over 80%.. The best way to make profit is to start small. Surely but slowly, you make huge profit of it..
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Psoul(m): 8:28am On Dec 28, 2018
Calculate how much u have spent and how much u have won. Weigh it.
Check the kind of pressure/tension u goes through everyday hoping that ur ticket does not cut.
Equate it monetarily. Add it to ur expenses.
Check the lies u lie while watching football just believing that the lie will make the other club win according to t what u bet.
You fight with a friend that want the other club to win cos u sees him as enemy of progress. This is cos, to u he wants u to lose ur bet.
Think of the productive time u spent in the betting houses arguing on another person's progress while u are retrogressing.
You bet to support and already made person hoping that by betting u will make it big. Fat lies.

Remember that betting should be for fun and not a means of investment or for getting rich. Betting is for big boys that have over made it in life. They bet for fun, drink and womanize. They feel no pain wen they lose cos much more are still available where the money comes from.
You use ur feeding money, school fees and even borrow money to bet. You get into indebtedness.

When u consider all these, tell yourself that you have bn a very great fool and promise urslf u ar going to be wise. Reset urslf to detest everything about betting and gambling and u will see urslf navigate out of that dirty lifestyle. Prune urslf off those betting friend. U gat nothing to lose by leaving them. Highest they will start making face for u, but when u become more responsible and wealthy, they will be begging to see u.

If u lack financial discipline; that is, u find it very hard to keep money, contact someone in ur bank, they will be coming to u daily to collect whatever money u have and help u make the deposit. Some ppl will feel ashamed to go to bank to deposit N1,000. With this arrangement, you will see urslf making a huge savings.

Thanks and see u a better person in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by BrokenCock: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2018
obembet:

I want to start fully next year by God grace. I won't be greedy. This year is OK anyway but since PDP and APC want to enslave Nigeria.

By this time next year, I will show u something special.

Add me up, free game, u just need to play once in a week expect champion league or FA.

I will change my car next year
Pls drp a whatsapp link for us to decode n join. I miss my winning days before 3ple-M took dem all
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Psoul(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2018
lymelyte:
You can actually make profit of betting if only you are not greedy.. Accumulating over 30games in one ticket is not the best way to go.. The best way to maximize profit in betting is playing singles, double or at most treble.
Even single can be risky at times but atleast you have just one game to risk. The moment you add a second game, you have double your risk which inturns increases your chance of losing..
I have a strategy that brings me 70% profit every month atleast.

Secondly, it is better to stake moderately on fewer selected games with odds of 1.5 or 2 odds rather than increase the no of games and reducing your stake. For example, yesterday, I staked 20k on a 1.5 odd ticket and made profit of 10k plus.. I have done that a couple of times and my win rate is over 80%.. The best way to make profit is to start small. Surely but slowly, you make huge profit of it..

Come are u mad or what. This young man is asking of how to quit betting and u are here teaching him how to go deeper by telling how to bet ur fake odd and even nonsense. Are u satanic or what.

Be careful oo. He said he is tired of making the fake 10k plus u are quoting here. Let him be and enjoy ur betting lifestyle. Do u have any problem with that?
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Olukat(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2018
valdes00:
Before you stop....
Dont forget that ManCity is doing Promo for now...
Rush and carry Southampton Straight win this weekend... The Odd is very big...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Joemetry(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2018
Message me, I'll send you a PDF...

It's not difficult.
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by tochukwu75(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2018
10 & 20 Hectares of Land in Gwagwalada for sale @1.5 million Naira. For more information call 08050244826; 07032361769
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by samcus(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2018
Kharol1234:
na real promo ooo man u don share der own finish na man city nw
Mr man man city will definitely win dat match,don't be carried away with those 2 matches dey ve lost
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by Gazzy88(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2018
It's all boil down to your mindset. Do you know I always frequent betting shops, precisely to use their constant electricity,for my online business and I don't even know how they pick their games let alone bet. It depends on your person. I'm even typing this in a merrybet shop.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by officialfestus(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
dotyoung:
Go for arbitrage betting, and you'll never wanna stop. Though the profit is low but you'll never lose. i'm making like 70% of my investment every month.
how
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by ONY3KAH(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Vote apc out
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by dreezybines: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
dokyOloye:

The spirits behind gambling are bad.
If he starts doing That,That is when d games he choses but didn't bet on will start coming through grin grin grin grin

Exactly...
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by hansomb: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ganiu MTH 1301, STA 1311.
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by hansomb: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
zionmde:
My humble advice
if it is virtual
continue going to the betting centre with empty pocket, a pen and a book
for every game, forecast as usual but this time u won't place the bet because u don't have money
keep count of how.much u lost, subtract the amount u won from it.
now the balance is how much u could have lost that day if u were with money. keep doing dat every time u are tempted to play.u will watch urself leave betting gradually

For live games
bet with u phone, save the bet but don't play it.
Keep track of how much u could have lost if u bet

Anybody who tells u that he always win is a scammer
Ask urself why bet9ja is very rich today
of course they built their wealth on ur losses
That's a good therapy
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by hansomb: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
joliecouer:

My religion permits swine eating ....
Which religion is that ?
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by dotyoung(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2018
https:///surematchgain
Join that telegram channel
Re: How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? by dotyoung(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2018
officialfestus:
how

https:///surematchgain
Join the telegram channel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Totally Simple Ways To Get Out Of Debt / Why Remi Babalola Resigned As Chairman Of FBN Holdings / 20 Reasons Why Every Entrepreneur Needs A Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.