Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing (738 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by Ofomonablessing: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hello fellas
Okay let me cut the story short.
I have been dating this nice beautiful and godly girl for a year and 4 four months.. am thinking of proposing to her on her birthday February 2019. But the issue here is I would like for us to take a year to come together and plan the wedding.. I need your advice is it the time frame too much?
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ofomonablessing:
Hello fellas
I have been dating this nice beautiful and godly girl for a year and 4 four months.. am thinking of proposing to her on her birthday February 2019. But the issue here is I would like for us to take a year to come together and plan the wedding.. I need your advice is it the time frame too much?
a year is enoug,anything more thAn that is too much
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by luckyz4rea(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
If you are both below 24 or whatever, it could take more than 3 years to plan!

It's your choice how long you choose to plan your marriage or wedding regardless of anything
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by luckyz4rea(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
funmisticqueen:

When i read your comment i had to scroll up to confirm your gender and i was just on point! grin
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
as long as it doesn't exceed that, it's cool
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by luckyz4rea(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Lizzie082:
as long as it doesn't exceed that, it's cool

shocked
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by prettysassygirl(f): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
One year to plan wedding??its too long abeg
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by Ofomonablessing: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=luckyz4rea post=74218727]If you are both below 24 or whatever, it could take more than 3 years to plan!

It's your choice how long you choose to plan your marriage or wedding regardless of anything[/qiuote]

I will be 30 she will be 25 next year
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by Ofomonablessing: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
prettysassygirl:
One year to plan wedding??its too long abeg

Hmmmmm
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by luckyz4rea(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=Ofomonablessing post=74218852][/quote]

Okay! Sincerely speaking, it is how long you both agree for the plan to last that matters. You could say 2, 4 to 6 years or even 4, 6 to 8 months. It depends on you
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Some even plan wedding in 3 months. Na professional Masters Courtship una wan do?
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by Ofomonablessing: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
luckyz4rea:

Okay! Sincerely speaking, it is how long you both agree for the plan to last that matters. You could say 2, 4 to 6 years or even 4, 6 to 8 months. It depends on you

The society we live in..... people will want to start questioning her like when is the wedding and all that,, and Nigerians or parents calling her lord of the rings.... am just trying not to put her and my self in that kind of pressure
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by Ofomonablessing: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
funmisticqueen:

OK! Thank you
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by luckyz4rea(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ofomonablessing:

The society we live in..... people will want to start questioning her like when is the wedding and all that,, and Nigerians or parents calling her lord of the rings.... am just trying not to put her and my self in that kind of pressure

Like i said, its your choice. And never make a mistake of planning your life based on what people will say or not say.

Whether you plan or not people will still say so why bother paying attention to people rather than your heart - God
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bros we know ur format., u wan keep dat gal dey fvck her for one gud year

Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by Ofomonablessing: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
SmellySperm:
Bros we know ur format., u wan keep dat gal dey fvck her for one gud year

Lol funny guy
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
kennygee:
Some even plan wedding in 3 months. Na professional Masters Courtship una wan do?
Haha babe stop abeg i no wan laf

Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by thesicilian: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
A whole year to plan one wedding?! How long is life expectancy in Nigeria?
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by highpriestess: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
No, it's not.

You can start by doing introduction by April.

Go and collect list by July or August.

Then, the next year will now set in for your wedding.

It's very much okay.

1 Like

Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by DMerciful(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Married my wife 1 yr and 1 month after meeting her and it's almost 7yrs blissful marriage now

2 Likes

Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by Ofomonablessing: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cool
Re: Is A Year Too Long To Plan Wedding After Proposing by bobokeshington: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ofomonablessing:
Hello fellas
your pocket will determine that.
In fact you can a wedding within 2month sef

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop A Man From Cheating, Using A Simple Secret! / Ladies Come Here / Lady Kneel Down To Propose To Her Long Time Boyfriend In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.