Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

How To Apply For Turkish E.visa From Nigeria . - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Apply For Turkish E.visa From Nigeria . (1105 Views)

Nigeria Removed From List Of Countries Eligible For Turkish E-visa / Turkey Delists Nigeria From E-visa Eligibility / With A Nigerian Passport, You Can Apply For A Turkish E-visa!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Turkish E.visa From Nigeria . by starbn(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
please I'm going for Mexico tourist visa interview by January.but im planning to book Turkish airline as flight intinerary.i learned that I need to apply for 1 month turkish e.visa online before arriving at instanbu when Mexico is granted.
please anybody with useful information can help me.
I'm in need resourceful information from the expart here.
Re: How To Apply For Turkish E.visa From Nigeria . by starbn(m): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2018
please i need help here.has any one pass through this process.
Re: How To Apply For Turkish E.visa From Nigeria . by yusfaith78(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2018
You can only book the turkish evisa with your Mexico visa. Do its not something you can do before your mexico visa comes out. You can reach me 08084244354
Re: How To Apply For Turkish E.visa From Nigeria . by starbn(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
yusfaith78:
You can only book the turkish evisa with your Mexico visa. Do its not something you can do before your mexico visa comes out. You can reach me 08084244354

thank you yusfaith .

but from what read online.the Turkish e.visa belong to those with valid schengen visa or resident permits,u.k, irland or u.s visa and returning tickets for your trip.
Re: How To Apply For Turkish E.visa From Nigeria . by yusfaith78(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=starbn post=74239389]

thank you yusfaith .

but from what read online.the Turkish e.visa belong to those with valid schengen visa or resident permits,u.k, irland or u.s visa and returning tickets for your trip. [/quote

Just get your Mexico visa and contact me after, I will help you do the evisa.
Re: How To Apply For Turkish E.visa From Nigeria . by starbn(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
thank you my brother.I'm really appreciated.
Re: How To Apply For Turkish E.visa From Nigeria . by opomulero(m): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
starbn:
please I'm going for Mexico tourist visa interview by January.but im planning to book Turkish airline as flight intinerary.i learned that I need to apply for 1 month turkish e.visa online before arriving at instanbu when Mexico is granted.
please anybody with useful information can help me.
I'm in need resourceful information from the expart here.

mexico visa no more working for turkey e visa.....look well o to avoid deportation or embarrassment
Re: How To Apply For Turkish E.visa From Nigeria . by starbn(m): 4:30am On Dec 29, 2018
oh okkk.....
but some one told me their airline go to Mexico without transit visa from Nigeria
that's my major reason.....
Re: How To Apply For Turkish E.visa From Nigeria . by opomulero(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2018
starbn:
oh okkk.....
but some one told me their airline go to Mexico without transit visa from Nigeria
that's my major reason.....

if its Nigeria-----turkey----mexico : i dont know of that, but please verify well, there border control in istanbul no dey smile o, and there is no direct flight nigeria - mexico,

but u can seek transit visa at UK embassy in nigeria and i think its free or so(not sure) nigeria---heathrow-----mexico
Re: How To Apply For Turkish E.visa From Nigeria . by elderken(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2018
Am not sure if you can still get turkey E visa with Mexico visa. Find out well
Re: How To Apply For Turkish E.visa From Nigeria . by starbn(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
my brother thank you so much.God bless you.I go to the Turkish airline office to verified this okk.
Re: How To Apply For Turkish E.visa From Nigeria . by starbn(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2018

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Studying In The Uk.. What Happens Afterwards? / Latvia Tourist Visa / Does Australia Has Opportunities Than Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.