Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Does Australia Has Opportunities Than Canada? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Australia Has Opportunities Than Canada? (1113 Views)

Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country! / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / Is Migrating To London Now Better Than Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Australia Has Opportunities Than Canada? by EdoBoy90(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Nigerians in Australia and Canada, please help someone out.

Someone told me that Australia has more opportunities than Canada. How true is this?

Let's discuss!!!
Re: Does Australia Has Opportunities Than Canada? by ednut1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
EdoBoy90:
Nigerians in Australia and Canada, please help someone out.

Someone told me that Australia has more opportunities than Canada. How true is this?

Let's discuss!!!
to me almost the same, but easier to get Canada visa than Australia, for now Australia you will likely qualify for rural area visa wey no better job dey. Unlike Canada
Re: Does Australia Has Opportunities Than Canada? by babakb: 6:37am On Jul 11, 2021
ednut1:
to me almost the same, but easier to get Canada visa than Australia, for now Australia you will likely qualify for rural area visa wey no better job dey. Unlike Canada

Even the Rural area is very hard to get angry angry angry
Re: Does Australia Has Opportunities Than Canada? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2021
Flights to Australia is currently restricted. Even international students are not allowed to enter.

Canadian visa is also easier to get than Australia.

Canada is better and they are almost the same in terms of opportunities.
Re: Does Australia Has Opportunities Than Canada? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2021
Canada has more opportunities and the visa options are greater than that of Australia.

PhD Student reveals how he secured a Canadian study visa for himself and his wife, without using an agent or consultant. Follow through the link to the channel for more info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJD-WcwYFH0

Follow this link when you're done watching the video

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbDlvbExjT3RPVHVucUUwNzdYRVFIZTJ1MkUwUXxBQ3Jtc0ttUV9TTWpWejNwQXFzOHgxQmc2cXZGOHdQY0gxWVFZMWN2aUVBSWJmR1lfVldGWHo2cnZjWUl3NXpyVkxJWlZzODFOSnM1MEJhZFVrTEd0aGFVejFxT3o2QmFCV1pZSFN5NExfWnhIS25LRERNWU43OA&q=https%3A%2F%2Fexpertnaire.com%2Fmanager%2Fproduct%2F6937511004%2F7051860425

(1) (Reply)

How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? / Lost Old International Passport After Application For New One / Migrating To Germany For Free : The Chancekarte Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.