Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

''breakup With A Cheating Partner To Avoid Poisoning' ACP Abayomi Shogunle Warns - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''breakup With A Cheating Partner To Avoid Poisoning' ACP Abayomi Shogunle Warns (311 Views)

Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''breakup With A Cheating Partner To Avoid Poisoning' ACP Abayomi Shogunle Warns by mediaNGR: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
ACP Abayomi Shogunle, has reacted to the trending video of a husband fighting another man for taking his wife to Burna Boy's concert in Lagos last night.

Reacting via his twitter handle, Shogunle said breakup with a cheating partner to avoid poisoning.

Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/breakup-with-cheating-partner-to-avoid.html
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: ''breakup With A Cheating Partner To Avoid Poisoning' ACP Abayomi Shogunle Warns by Phaniajav(f): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin grin
Re: ''breakup With A Cheating Partner To Avoid Poisoning' ACP Abayomi Shogunle Warns by daddytime(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
The ogas from the top will soon counter and shame him for this statement as usual...
Re: ''breakup With A Cheating Partner To Avoid Poisoning' ACP Abayomi Shogunle Warns by Oluromantic: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
daddytime:
The ogas from the top will soon counter and shame him for this statement as usual...
Why should they? What he said is not against the law.. He offered a wise advice to get rid of harrasment without losing your job.

(1) (Reply)

RICHARD: A Short Story / Man Demands Kids From Married Erstwhile Lover / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.