Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Want To Start Bet9ja Gaming Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Bet9ja Gaming Biz (266 Views)

Is It Advisable To Get A Loan, To Start Bet9ja Business. / How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Bet9ja Gaming Biz by kashmoney12(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hello frnds,pls help ur brother i want to start bet9ja gaming biz but i need somebody who is already into biz to guide me in what to do and what not to do..i wnt to knw the start up cost and every thing about it so that i can start running the biz without any difficulty...pls mature advice is what i need...

(1) (Reply)

GT Total Neglect For Own Customers / I Need A Fiverr Mentor / How A 20 Year Old Nigerian Lady Makes 120+ Online Monthly Using Her Phone (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.