Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? (3059 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 28, 2018

Normal I can decide to do this on my own without creating a thread.but I couldn't ,I don't want to be called a maga or be used cause stories I've read and heard eehh..
So I recently started a new relationship, actually there are 2 girls.but I want to stick to one and have a serious relationship maybe could lewe to marrying her.
The first lady is very slim.infact she is so slim that I feel ashamed taking her out I always call her out at night or take her to a very dark area to avoid my friends seeing me.but I love this girl she is 22 .she has normal breast size.and tall but skinny. She doesn't have a smartphone to do social media or whatsapp.she calls me comes out anytime I ask her.even spends the night with me without me asking.but she is so strict on sex .infact she doesn't let me touch her.but the sex is never my problem.
The second girl I just met. We have been friends for 1year now.and she has been crushing on me for a year.we kissed one time about 5months ago. I never knew she still have feelings for me.this lives in my area. Now she is not skinny like the other girl. She is normal size.she is also pretty.but she behaves like a thumb boy sometimes.but she is not. Now she told me to promise her I should be faithful which I did tho,hehehe. Anyways I have an issue now.i love the both but I can only make a choice because I have an iPhone 7 plus which I stopped using after getting my new phone.and I want to give one to the either..or should I give the phone to my younger brother who doesn't have a phone?
I feal my younger brother may not know the value and damage it. Pls note I've given my brother 4 phones which he damaged and never took care of them.

Also if I'm to make this choice of giving the phone to a lady for love do you think it's worth it? I should let the relationship go on a bit..

Pls note none of them is disturbing me about phone.but they know I sell phones.so I just want to do it as a surprise

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:33am On Dec 28, 2018
If you are Ashamed to be seen with the babe, to the point where you only go out at night with her, then bro, stop wasting your time and energy with her..... It will never work!

Furthermore, if you are gonna give a phone to a babe, let it be because you believe she deserves it, and you see a future between you guys.

Now tell me what future do you see with any of both these NONSENSE babes?!

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by highpriestess: 1:38am On Dec 28, 2018
If you wanna gift a girl a phone, do it and don't come to nairaland cos this place is filled with sadist.
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by jorion(m): 1:39am On Dec 28, 2018
cheesy grin cool. Bros, lie small small. I phone for a girl u kissed 5 months ago.
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
If you are Ashamed to be seen with the babe, to the point where you only go out at night with her, then bro, stop wasting your time and energy with her..... It will never work!

Furthermore, if you are gonna give a phone to a babe, let it be because you believe she deserves it, and you see a future between you guys.

Now tell me what future do you see with any of both these NONSENSE babes?!
ok the slim one tho has never asked me of money.infact she doesn't even eat at my house. All those things are making me love her. Except for the eating part.im not a billionaire if I was I won't complain but I don't want my small hard earned money to waste. I wouldn't say they are nonsense either .I was able to go do HIV test with the slim one at a hospital. But I felt it's because I really want to know her statu that i forgot she was skinny.what do you think?
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 28, 2018
jorion:
cheesy grin cool. Bros, lie small small. I phone for a girl u kissed 5 months ago.
no! The girl I kissed 5 months ago we started dating 4 days ago. But she went for Christmas and has not called me neither does she pic my call.i feel maybe cause we just started dating .what do you think?
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Punishment1: 3:24am On Dec 28, 2018
No, give your girlfriend some di.ck grin
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Uglymugg: 3:24am On Dec 28, 2018
Give the slim girl. Maybe if she discovers the internet, it could help cure her anorexia.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Kidaholic(m): 3:31am On Dec 28, 2018
The first lady is very slim.infact she is so slim that I feel ashamed taking her out I always call her out at night or take her to a very dark area to avoid my friends seeing me.but I love this girl...

This is no love mhen, probably when you start having sex with her you might start feeling distorted, let her go now before it turns sour!
And no, don't give a phone to a lady you ain't sure you've got a future with if you don't wanna feel used! Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by LaDolceVida(f): 3:54am On Dec 28, 2018
Kidaholic:
The first lady is very slim.infact she is so slim that I feel ashamed taking her out I always call her out at night or take her to a very dark area to avoid my friends seeing me.but I love this girl...

This is no love mhen, probably when you start having sex with her you might start feeling distorted, let her go now before it turns sour!
And no, don't give a phone to a lady you ain't sure you've got a future with if you don't wanna feel used! Shalom.
fellow nightcrawler
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Kidaholic(m): 4:00am On Dec 28, 2018
LaDolceVida:
fellow nightcrawler
Lol, you're sighted. Can't sleep?
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 28, 2018
CHESTER48:

Normal I can decide to do this on my own without creating a thread.but I couldn't ,I don't want to be called a maga or be used cause stories I've read and heard eehh..

Oga, did any of them ask you for a Phone? I don't see any problem here. Why can't you just keep your phone to yourself?
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 28, 2018
How does dat concern us?

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by synanza1(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2018
just a phone? while a guy is begging this lady to take her to dubia and other countries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPiPAN3cL_Q
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Sheuns(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2018
Family first bro. Family first.
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Uglymugg: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2018
synanza1:
just a phone?
while a guy is begging this lady to take her to dubia and other countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPiPAN3cL_Q
Is this video suppose to be comedy?
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by AryEmber(f): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2018
I don't even know what you say on your matter, why are you bothering yourself when none of them is asking you for phone?
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by babyfaceafrica: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2018
is hand scratching you or your phone is complaining... kip the phone!!
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Apination(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2018
Stop deceiving yourself, you don't have a gf undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Starboytwo(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2018
No comments
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2018
AryEmber:
I don't even know what you say on your matter, why are you bothering yourself when none of them is asking you for phone?
yeah none of them is asking me but I feel I can use it to prove my love . Also I want to be able to connect with her through social media,
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Randy100: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2018
Keep your phone to yourself.
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by harriet412(f): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2018
The day my bf will call me skinny, that's the end of the relationship undecided wtf!! angry
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by ghettochild4u(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2018
CHESTER48:
no! The girl I kissed 5 months ago we started dating 4 days ago. But she went for Christmas and has not called me neither does she pic my call.i feel maybe cause we just started dating .what do you think?
She's with her real boyfriend
Wake up

1 Like

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Splinz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
highpriestess:
If you wanna gift a girl a phone, do it and don't come to nairaland cos this place is filled with sadist.

How did you arrived at the conclusion that NL is filled with sadist?

Perhaps your god revealed it to you, seeing that you're a high priestess of probably Ifa or Amadioha.

Anyway, greetings Chief Priestess!

Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
harriet412:
The day my bf will call me skinny, that's the end of the relationship undecided wtf!! angry
so if you are skinny and your bf calls u skinny then you'll break up..lol see you not skinny before?
Re: Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? by harriet412(f): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
CHESTER48:
so if you are skinny and your bf calls u skinny then you'll break up..lol see you not skinny before?

Skinny is too derogatory abeg, Slim would be better..

(1) (Reply)

8 Beautiful Bridesmaids Poses Their Front And Backside (photos) / "Demon Came With His joystick And Put It In My Mouth"- Private Part Itching Her / A Curvy Lady Removes Her Pant And Twerks While Performing On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.