Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

My Sai Bubu Won! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Sai Bubu Won! (2628 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporters Besiege His Abuja Home This Morning, Shout 'Sai Kwankwaso' / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sai Bubu Won! by budaatum: 3:04am On Dec 28, 2018
Edit: This thread was formally called:

Last Push For APC Win!

We all know that Athiefu will be Obliterated come the election in February 2019, but may I call on all Buhari people to not rest on our laurels and remember, winning is not enough for us. We must completely Obliterate that Athiefu so he never ever attempts to campaign for president of Nigeria again.

Remember, we know what we fight for! PDP the party of thieves must fail woefully now that that Saraki guy and his cohorts has stopped polluting APC and returned to his gang of thieves!

Sai my bubu from Daura in 2019!

All BMCs and whatever other insults those PDP brainfools call us, please take note! This is a battle to save our own dear father and mother land from looters, and our people from being sold off into perpetual slavery!

Has anyone seen butterflyleo anywhere by any chance?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by Upsidedown9ja(m): 4:05am On Dec 28, 2018
You are not only confused, your are a comfortable fool

6 Likes

Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by sincerlyyo(m): 4:47am On Dec 28, 2018
4 + 4 = 8

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by budaatum: 5:00am On Dec 28, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
You are not only confused, your are a comfortable fool
How dare you insult me? A sai bubu comfortable fool, sir please, if you don't mind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by Gandollar(f): 6:20am On Dec 28, 2018
I knew the OP to be a foolish fellow, I just didn't know his foolishness was so gigantic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by budaatum: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2018
Gandollar:
I knew the OP to be a foolish fellow, I just didn't know his foolishness was so gigantic.
Bubu! Bubu! Bubu! Bubu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
budaatum:

Bubu! Bubu! Bubu! Bubu!
Wow you again?

How come?

I love Buhari myself, though I believe if he had more competition in the respect of people of integrity Nigeria would have been the winner for it.
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by budaatum: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
jesusjnr:
Wow you again?

How come?

I love Buhari myself, though I believe if he had more competition in the respect of people of integrity Nigeria would have been the winner for it.
Yep, me again. bu bu bu bu!

It's not that he is a messiah, but a vote for that athiefu is a giant leap backwards. Progress comes in increments we must not squander.
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
budaatum:

Yep, me again. bu bu bu bu!

It's not that he is a messiah, but a vote for that athiefu is a giant leap backwards. Progress comes in increments we must not squander.
May I curiosly ask? What part of the nation you hail from?
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by budaatum: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
jesusjnr:
May I curiosly ask? What part of the nation you hail from?
The Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun in Osun State. The state that useless Aregbe messed up.
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by harrymahn: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
budaatum:
Bubu! Bubu! Bubu! Bubu!
that's why we keep booing him!
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
budaatum:

The Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun in Osun State. The state that useless Aregbe messed up.
Yes oh I agree with you on that one he messed it up pretty bad, and it almost cost APC the state.

I don't vouch for most Individuals in the party though, even though I think it's significantly trumps PDP in terms of credibility, especially with someone like Buhari at the helm.

So naturally it helps it be more principled and also makes it uncomfortable for those with corrupt tendencies and ulterior motives such as Bukola Saraki.

Good to know where you're from though as it only confirms the lack of sentiments in your judgment as that of mine, a disciple of Jesus who hails from aniochia north LGA in Delta State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by budaatum: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
jesusjnr:
Yes oh I agree with you on that one he messed it up pretty bad, and it almost cost APC the state.

I don't vouch for most Individuals in the party though, even though I think it's significantly trumps PDP in terms of credibility, especially with someone like Buhari at the helm.

So naturally it helps it be more principled and also makes it uncomfortable for those with corrupt tendencies and ulterior motives such as Bukola Saraki.

Good to know where you're from though as it only confirms the lack of sentiments in your judgment as that of mine, a disciple of Jesus who hails from aniochia north LGA in Delta State.
Most politicians are opportunists! See how they all rushed from PDP to APC when they knew their old party was going to lose! If Buhari still had his stripes, I swear, even Tinubu would be languishing in jail! But I'm glad he's been more civilian than army and behaved more democratically, letting the slow pace of the law serve its course. He'd be much more able to resist those shameless looters if he has a second term and doesn't die first. But even if he does die, or go after those looters with much more fervour, much less would be looted under him, and Osinbajo, I hope, than under that career looter Athiefu!

Only idiots, brainless one's at that, support people because they are their tribe people or religious people for that matter. My sentiment is for what I perceive as being better for my Nigeria, and for now, it's my Sai Bubu from Daura for 2019!
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by budaatum: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
bu bu bu 2019!
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by budaatum: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
So, how now? Athiefu don athiefulate?

Go and vote o. You must count!
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by budaatum: 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
harrymahn:

that's why we keep booing him!
Please, don't forget to bu with your pvc. Even if it's for that guy I hate with a passion, you still must show you have a voice.

And good luck. (Though I hope your man loses woefully!)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by Tufunky: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
q
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by budaatum: 1:37am On Feb 25, 2019
My BMC people, we Sai Bubu 4 +4 next level yet, biko!
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by budaatum: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2019
I am so delighted that my fellow Nigerians chose 'struggle' against, 'corruption', and would like to thank all those who were accused of being paid BMC members. We all know Sai Bubu does not pay for the work we did supporting him and that your support came from your assessment of the facts (despite all the fake news!), and knowing what is better for our Country Nigeria.

Please know that our work has only just begun. Sai Bubu is not going to cook for us so we shall all enter the kitchen to cook. The Spirit that made you chose Next Level will continue to guide you to a table the Lord has prepared. Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by budaatum: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
budaatum:

Bubu! Bubu! Bubu! Bubu!

I'm after some attacking.
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by Arda1000(m): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2021
budaatum:
I am so delighted that my fellow Nigerians chose 'struggle' against, 'corruption', and would like to thank all those who were accused of being paid BMC members. We all know Sai Bubu does not pay for the work we did supporting him and that your support came from your assessment of the facts (despite all the fake news!), and knowing what is better for our Country Nigeria.

Please know that our work has only just begun. Sai Bubu is not going to cook for us so we shall all enter the kitchen to cook. The Spirit that made you chose Next Level will continue to guide you to a table the Lord has prepared. Amen.
take a very good look at ur life smh

2 Likes

Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by BeardedMeat(m): 7:19am On Aug 19, 2021
sincerlyyo:
4 + 4 = 8
How market?
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by BeardedMeat(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2021
budaatum:

I'm after some attacking.
You must consider yourself important.
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by sincerlyyo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
BeardedMeat:
How market?
The best option we had at that time.
I still believe in APC above others and will still vote for the party.
How far with you? Hope you have your pvc and have joined a party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by BeardedMeat(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
sincerlyyo:

The best option we had at that time.
I still believe in APC above others and will still vote for the party.
How far with you? Hope you have your pvc and have joined a party.
You were a bad student of history that's why. And I doubt you have received sense grin
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by sincerlyyo(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You were a bad student of history that's why. And I doubt you have received sense grin
I thought you were matured, end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by BeardedMeat(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
sincerlyyo:

I thought you were matured, end.
Because I told you a bitter truth?
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by budaatum: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You must consider yourself important.

I am very important. To myself at least.
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by budaatum: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
Arda1000:
take a very good look at ur life smh

My amazingly beautiful wonderful life.
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by BeardedMeat(m): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
budaatum:

My amazingly beautiful wonderful life.
While your sai bubu has constrained some to eat grass.

I later realized you wanted badly to be noticed by BMC during that time but it didn't work out. grin
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by BeardedMeat(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
sincerlyyo:
4 + 4 = 8
Mahn such foolishness grin
Re: My Sai Bubu Won! by Caramia2020(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lol, ur sai is biting even his own kinsmen. Shm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Shake-up In Nigerian Army, Top Generals Affected / Some Indisputable Facts About The Igbos And Igboland / IPOB, USING CHRISTIANITY TO WAGE WAR AGAINST NIGERIAN- PRESIDENCY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.