Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets (5125 Views)

INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online / Local Rice Production Has Not Taken Advantage Of Border Closure – Investigations / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2018
overall90:
Every time a serious issue is raised against Buhari,his supporters will try to turn into a joke and circus show and before you know it Nigerians are deceived and distracted.
when the issue of his certificate was raised before the election,the turned it into a joke that even if Buhari presents NEPA bill,they will vote for him.
they did it with his health,his wife complaints and now this .smh

Premium times reported since 2 years ago that Atiku wants to buy keystone bank. Now they've reported he finally bought it yet you mumuishly believed him when he said Buhari bought it. Don't you get tired of your brain being fingered by Atiku and kanu?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/227220-%E2%80%8Enew-investor-takes-keystone-bank.html

That's how adult like you believed they cloned a 75 year old man. Later they told you it's not cloning but just face swap and you believed. Then they told you he now uses left hand even though all his engagements show him using his right hand yet you still believed. They told you Buhari raped Aisha at 9 years old and you still believed!! You no dey shame? Your head isn't just for decoration. Engage it some times na!!

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

If you're this confused about who you think should lead, why dabble into the matter? Washing toilets where you're regarded as less than a monkey isn't an achievement when you converse with people like me. Always remember that.

The choice you refuse to or are incapable of making today has surely obliterated any chance for your children tomorrow.

I can see you are being blinded by the love of evil, it is so unfortunate you celebrate those who milk you for the future of their children yet unborn.

Don’t wanna talk about what I do abroad, but trust me whatever I do abroad earn me much more than anyone earn in your family.

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by moderatedguy: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2018
danot1030:

The voice of lamentation from a demented pdp ipob youth.
drug addiction is bad stop smoking weed.
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

I can see you are being blinded by the love of evil, it is so unfortunate you celebrate those who milk you for the future of their children yet unborn.

Of course I knew that inspite of your pretensions, you're just another empty tout working for the same crooks that forced you into modern day slavery abroad. Continue to fool yourself

Don’t wanna talk about what I do abroad, but trust me whatever I do abroad earn me much more than anyone earn in your family.

This deserves a laugh cheesy cheesy

Continue making your money 'in the abroad'. Empty chest beating dunce cheesy

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Of course I knew that inspite of your pretensions, you're just the another empty tout working for the same crooks that forced you into modern day slavery abroad. Continue to fool yourself

This deserves a laugh cheesy cheesy

Continue making your money 'in the abroad'. Empty chest beating dunce cheesy

I would rather work as a slave abroad than be a slave like you at home.

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Peacemaker5128: 7:52am On Dec 28, 2018
madmohamed:
you talk like yusuf buhari if it is u then you and ur father will pay for all the sin that he committed against Nigeria.
ipopig are you referring to Buhari or Jubril?

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

I would rather work as a slave abroad than be a slave like you at home.

You see why I say you're a dunce? cheesy

Which circle were you moving in before you were trafficked abroad? cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You see why I say you're a dunce? cheesy

Which circle were you moving in before you were trafficked abroad? cheesy

Definitely not the same circle you are moving in right now because you still have a long way to go.

I know your type, after this criticism you will create a different handle to beg me for help. I have helped so many of your likes here

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by truthfulparrot(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
Buhari owns Microsoft, Google and MTN Nigeria. We call on the EFCC to investigate him now!

They also recently acquired the Bermuda Triangle and also owns the United Nations.
He also has subsidiaries that people are managing for him like Dangote group and Julius Berger and reliable sources also state the President Buhari owns 95% of Real Madrid, Barcelona FC, manchester united citibank, Goldmansach and that he funded the Latest rocket launch into the international space station. They also bought Buckingham Palace last year. His children are also close to acquiring Antarctica Arctic Mars and Pluto
it is rather unfortunate that you failed to realise that this thrash you are posting may come to haunt your career in the future. Serious companies all over the world do scrutinize prospective employees social media posts. And if I will be truthful with you some of your posts portrays you as unintelligent. No offence intended. please
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by GavelSlam: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2018
truthfulparrot:
it is rather unfortunate that you failed to realise that this thrash you are posting may come to haunt your career in the future. Serious companies all over the world do scrutinize prospective employees social media posts. And if I will be truthful with you some of your posts portrays you as unintelligent. No offence intended. please

And you are sure she's not working in a serious company?

You are sure she doesn't own her own practice?

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by tsephanyah(f): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2018
truthfulparrot:
Yes, ghosts can be incompetent too. Lol. "Future" "prospective employees” thanks for the advice..

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by orisa37: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2018
Bravo! Buhari owns The Universe, WWE and The Foot-Stool of Christ Jesus. Pope Francis must investigate!!!

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

Definitely not the same circle you are moving in right now because you still have a long way to go.

I know your type, after this criticism you will create a different handle to beg me for help. I have helped so many of your likes here

Once again you're a dunce cheesy

My friends and I, on this same forum have held quizzes for young nairalanders to showcase their brilliance and win cash prizes and plenty benefited. Oya kill yourself cheesy

Your circle is your problem. If you had been intelligent enough, you would have gotten my kind of job and been useful in Nigeria instead of being the slave you're abroad

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Ziggylady(f): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2018
Oh its actually an APC zombie thread cos these scary creatures are everywhere including the op..

*exits thread*

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by MalcoImX: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2018
Coloradvantage:
it is pathetic some of you don't want to make use of your brain. the truth is going to be all open for us all to see. whether we are going to have a country to callnigeria with this foolish attitude of ours. serious allegation this fool is trying to wave it off with joke.

You call Atiku's conjectures serious allegation; a man whose propensity to lying as pointed out by his boss knows no bound.

This is a man who uses the plight of soldiers whose life has been cut short in service to their fatherland to secure cheap political points.

'I had cause to call Ibrahim's ... widow,' is to you the type of serious discourse in Atikuland.

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by BRIGHT180(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2018
This should either be removed or moved to the jokes section

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by 77up(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2018
Coloradvantage:
it is pathetic some of you don't want to make use of your brain. the truth is going to be all open for us all to see. whether we are going to have a country to callnigeria with this foolish attitude of ours. serious allegation this fool is trying to wave it off with joke.
If you can take PDP allegation serious, I see no reason why you should not take this one serious too since wailers brain are configured to accept lies from pit of PDP hell.

Serious allegation kee you there tongue

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by amaechi1: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2018
Coloradvantage:

My friend, you too can commence inquest on your own to know who is lying. Sane mind knows this not TRUE.

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by shakmati(m): 10:13am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
Buhari owns Microsoft, Google and MTN Nigeria. We call on the EFCC to investigate him now!

They also recently acquired se to acquiring Antarctica Arctic Mars and Pluto

Abeg who has free reset slap. Op needs it badly!

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by ahaz: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

They also recently acquired the Bermuda Triangle and also owns the United Nations.
He also has subsidiaries that people are managing for him like Dangote group and Julius Berger and reliable sources also state the President Buhari owns 95% of Real Madrid, Barcelona FC, manchester united citibank, Goldmansach and that he funded the Latest rocket launch into the international space station. They also bought Buckingham Palace last year. His children are also close to acquiring Antarctica Arctic Mars and Pluto
ode buruku omo ale
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Babacele: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
Yes, ghosts can be incompetent too. Lol. "Future" "prospective employees” thanks for the advice..
hehehehe.....you are wicked. no be only employees.

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Babacele: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
ipopig are you referring to Buhari or Jubril?
laugh wan kii me today o...

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by MrAJQ(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

Further revelation has shown that Buhari himself has 75% share in white and 80% share in Manchester united, Man city, and Bayern Munich.

His daughter Zahra is the new sole owner of First bank and GT bank.

While his son Yusuf has now bought NNPC

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by jude79(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
If all the mad men and women in Nigeria are cured, Buhari won't have a single supporter. (philcz) 2018-2019.

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by sparog(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

Someone here said u were cute so I had to check ur profile, you are actually very beautiful for real

Don't be Petty though sad
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by sparog(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

Someone here said u were cute so I had to check ur profile, you are actually very beautiful for real

Don't be Petty though, it makes u ugly sad
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Once again you're a dunce cheesy

My friends and I, on this same forum have held quizzes for young nairalanders to showcase their brilliance and win cash prizes and plenty benefited. Oya kill yourself cheesy

Your circle is your problem. If you had been intelligent enough, you would have gotten my kind of job and been useful in Nigeria instead of being the slave you're abroad

You help kwa? You never feed yourself here you are talking about helping new Nairalanders. Ode!!! You must be helping to teach them how to defend your blind and dead political party APC.

slowpoke get out of here when we talk shut the soakaway in your face and listen.
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

You help kwa? You never feed yourself here you are talking about helping new Nairalanders. Ode!!! You must be helping to teach them how to defend your blind and dead political party APC.

slowpoke get out of here when we talk shut the soakaway in your face and listen.

Finally the mask is off. All the pretended finese cast off as it was ab initio very ill fitting cheesy

You're no worse than the gala hawkers who are tied to kanu's urine pipe and Atiku's a$$ and throng here daily so I won't berate you further and by the way, you remain that dunce wink

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Finally the mask is off. All the pretended finese cast off as it was ab initio very ill fitting cheesy

You're no worse than the gala hawkers who are tied to kanu's urine pipe and Atiku's a$$ and throng here daily so I won't berate you further and by the way, you remain that dunce wink

I need no soothsayer to tell me you have been blinded by your strong affection for evil. How can a sane person supports an evil president that turns deaf and blind to the atrocities being committed by his fellow party men and women.

Shame on you for selling your future for a monthly pay of N30,000. The end of you evil men and women is near
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

I need no soothsayer to tell me you have been blinded by your strong affection for evil. How can a sane person supports an evil president that turns deaf and blind to the atrocities being committed by his fellow party men and women.

Shame on you for selling your future for a monthly pay of N30,000. The end of you evil men and women is near

But you can be blinded by the 15k you get from Atiku after liquidating hundreds of national companies and rendering thousands hopeless? You're even worse than I thought

I think you're one of those who worship at the feet of the albino hunchback like the slowpoke below. You think and talk like them

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

But you can be blinded by the 15k you get from Atiku after liquidating hundreds of national companies and rendering thousands hopeless? You're even worse than I thought

I think you're one of those who worship at the feet of the albino hunchback like the slowpoke below. You think and talk like them

No politician can buy my conscience, PDP is as bad as APC. I don’t support evil like you
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

No politician can buy my conscience, PDP is as bad APC. I don’t support evil like you

I cannot be bought too. So whom do you support?

See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) / Simon Ekpa Declare Sit At Home From 24 To 28 February / "Nawa O" —davido Reacts To Ongoing Presidential Tribunal Judgment

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71