Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets (5134 Views)

INVESTIGATIONS Reveal Tinubu's Men Are Creating Fake IPOB/ ESN News Online / Local Rice Production Has Not Taken Advantage Of Border Closure – Investigations / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

I cannot be bought too. So whom do you support?

Bleep off it is non of you business.
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

Bleep off it is non of you business.

I knew it. The Wawa jew is a urine licker. The inverterate clown is also a coward who can't stand up for himself cheesy

Ndo. Oya coman cry on your master's shoulder cheesy

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

I knew it. The Wawa jew is a urine licker. The inverterate clown is also a coward who can't stand up for himself cheesy

Ndo. Oya coman cry on your master's shoulder cheesy

Ode, die since I won’t let you know who am supporting. I can get you a rope to hang yourself
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

Ode, die since I won’t let you know who am supporting. I can get you a rope to hang yourself

Oponu, you can't support anybody other than whom all your ancestors and gods are supporting. You have no choice. He's the gworo chewing mallam below

Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Oponu, you can't support anybody other than whom all your ancestors and gods are supporting. You have no choice. He's the gworo chewing mallam below

Your can die for Buhari for religious or ethnicity sake. Na you sabi, keep searching for who am supporting I guess you will find out before you die.
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Blind mouse tell me one thing you have benefited since the start of this administration? If not lies, death, tears, hunger and hardship
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

Your can die for Buhari for religious or ethnicity sake. Na you sabi, keep searching for who am supporting I guess you will find out before you die.

You're a worthless dunce. I have no religion and don't share ethnicity with Buhari. You're too dull else you would have realized this
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

Blind mouse tell me one thing you have benefited since the start of this administration? If not lies, death, tears, hunger and hardship

You're a dunce. I've been telling you since and you keep proving it.

Your tears as a result of this regime are sweet to my eyes and pleasurable to my ears cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're a dunce. I've been telling you since and you keep proving it.

Your tears as a result of this regime are sweet to my eyes and pleasurable to my ears cheesy

They are going to become pains and death to you in 2019. Wait till your lifeless president is kicked out of office.
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

They are going to become pains and death to you in 2019. Wait till your lifeless president is kicked out of office.

You're already dying everyday from your hate and it'll continue till 2023
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're already dying everyday from your hate and it'll continue till 2023

God will soon put an end to your evil reign. He settled Abacha so he can do it again.
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Auxtin85:

God will soon put an end to your evil reign. He settled Abacha so he can do it again.

I am more powerful than your God. Indeed I am the only God.
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by Auxtin85(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

I am more powerful than your God. Indeed I am the only God.

Lol now i rest my case, i have been arguing with a psychopath. Sorry go take your medication
Re: BREAKING: Investigations Reveal President Buhari's And His Relatives Assets by docadams: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
Buhari owns Microsoft, Google and MTN Nigeria. We call on the EFCC to investigate him now!

They also recently acquired the Bermuda Triangle and also owns the United Nations.
He also has subsidiaries that people are managing for him like Dangote group and Julius Berger and reliable sources also state the President Buhari owns 95% of Real Madrid, Barcelona FC, manchester united citibank, Goldmansach and that he funded the Latest rocket launch into the international space station. They also bought Buckingham Palace last year. His children are also close to acquiring Antarctica Arctic Mars and Pluto

Pretty, babyface assassin. Don't mind the wailers, they are confused.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Year: Sanwo-Olu Urges Nigerians To Enter 2021 With Rekindled Hope / Oando Denies Benefiting From Oil Subsidy, Claims N4bn Outstanding / Picture Of Delta State Governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.