Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 (2387 Views)

Lockdown With Mom And Sisters (Erotic Story 18+) Part 1 / Scents Of Lust / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 by Seegistmedia: 6:55am On Dec 28, 2018
Incase You Missed the Previous Part Click Here Now to Read It

What took you so long?” Jola had asked. I could see he was in a good mood and I didn’t want to spoil his fun by telling him what just happened with the Governor, so I played along.

“The Traffic was mad, I even slept off in the taxi, the cab driver started shouting that I was wasting his time when he tried waking me….” I said looking embarrassed. I liked Jola, We had this understanding from day one and everyone had thought we were dating after we started conversing more.

“Didn’t he know he was driving the next First Lady in his taxi” Jola teased. I expected that, Jola knew how to get anybody out of a bad mood, I think that’s why the Governor appointed him Chief Of Staff, to create a lively working environment. At least, that’s something Alhaji Rauf (The Governor) would say.

“I am just a press secretary, Jola, he would have recognised me if I was the first lady” I added still looking embarrassed. He knew I didn’t take the joke and I wanted him to do something other than talking. I wanted him inside me.

“Do you care for some wine?” He asked. I nodded , and he poured some for me into a cup and passed it to me. I had just taken my first sip, when he told me.

“They want me in Senate, the party, they offered me a seat today”. I choked, and he gave me some water, I didn’t expect this at all and it was some very good news because someone would have to replace him as Chief Of Staff. I thought that was the reason he called me.

“Wow, Jola, are you going to take it, I mean you have to ” I said, smiling for the first time since I entered the room. He look at me smiling too, and then he started laughing.

“I know you want my Job, Chief Of Staff, you want me to take the senatorial nomination, you couldn’t even say congratulations, you always thinking about yourself”. I had forgotten to even congratulate him, Silly me, I moved to him and took of some buttons from my shirt, at least this got to him as I saw him dropping his cup”

I drew close and gave him a hot soft kiss on lips and withdrew after about five seconds, my Bosom pressing against his chest, he liked it, I could see he was smiling with his eyes closed”.

I continued kissing him and started to UnCloth him, he fondled with my breasts as I did this. I had stripped him to his boxers,when he said; “Lie Down, let me take care of you”.

He did his bit of undressing me too, but he didn’t stop until I was completely Unclad, he kissed me on my forehead down to my Bosom and started moving to my Kittycat. I had this vibration all over my body, I knew I was going to give in to moaning soon enough.

He started massaging my clit with his lips, he was a pro at this, he kept on licking for 5 minutes, I just covered my face with a pillow, and moaned loudly. He started rubbing his Joystick against my Kittycat walls, “Just bang me ” I said. He slid in, started thrusting slowly and slowly but then I wanted it fast, he wasn’t Alhaji.

He seemed to understand my body language as he started moving and thrusting fast, i could feel the sensation all over my body, Jola knew how to bang abeg.

We went for 2 rounds, and then he stop, laid on the bed and I said to him. “What better way to say congratulations and kissed him”.

To Be Continued by Later in the day at www.seegist.com.ng

Check previous episode here
https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/12/story-time-house-of-lust-18part-3.html?m=1
Re: Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 by Seegistmedia: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 by Seegistmedia: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 by Seegistmedia: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
. cheesy
Re: Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 by Seegistmedia: 2:43am On Dec 30, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Shares Raunchy New Photo With Her Curvy Backside On Display (photo / My Wife's Younger Sister's Husband's Brother's Ex Girlfriend's Househelp Sextape / He Bought Me … (18+) ... Action Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.