Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Is My Career Choice Ok - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is My Career Choice Ok (447 Views)

Career Choice.: Between Learning Tailoring And Venturing Into Pharmacy. / I Need Your Candid Advise On Career Choice. / Is Counselling A Good Career Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is My Career Choice Ok by Wyrax: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2018
I got off the phone with a friend yesterday. He left me more confused than I have ever been.
I have been in search of a job for the past 8 months now but haven't been able to get the job. Though I teach in a school for now.
The thing now is that the friend told me that i should have gone for masters rather than just wasting precious time as it is better to do the masters early. Tho I thought of it. but as of when the form for masters in my school was available I didn't have much on me.

I now feel sort of regret/confusion. am I doing the right thing waiting for a good job

1 Like

Re: Is My Career Choice Ok by madone: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2018
Wyrax:
I got off the phone with a friend yesterday. He left me more confused than I have ever been.
I have been in search of a job for the past 8 months now but haven't been able to get the job. Though I teach in a school for now.
The thing now is that the friend told me that i should have gone for masters rather than just wasting precious time as it is better to do the masters early. Tho I thought of it. but as of when the form for masters in my school was available I didn't have much on me.

I now feel sort of regret/confusion. am I doing the right thing waiting for a good job
Map out ur life and live it planned b you. Live within ur goals don't let people confuse you my guy if you get money for masters go if u no get save down for what gives u joy there is money in every career what matters is the person doing it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of The Richest Man In Modern History : Great John Davidson Rockefeller / 15 Most Asked Vmware Interview Questions And Its Best Possible Answers / TD Jakes Honours Folorunso Alakija, Lebron James, Will Packer, Black History Mth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.