Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Veteran Actress, Yeye Toyin Tomato Marks 57th Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actress, Yeye Toyin Tomato Marks 57th Birthday With Cute Photos (1421 Views)

Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actress, Yeye Toyin Tomato Marks 57th Birthday With Cute Photos by Victni: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Veteran actress, Toyin Adegbola popularly called Toyin Tomato has clocked 57 today, 28th of December.

Toyin Tomato took to social media to express gratitude to God Almighty for sparing her life.

She wrote:
"I’m Serving a living God: If Every hair in my body is considered to be tongues, certainly they are not enough to praise him that keepeth me for another 365 days. He is alive in every area of my life and that is why we are kicking. To Him who is continually doing this I will forever adore. Let d music play on, Hallelujah. Join me in celebrating the day of my birth. �
Yes ooo, it’s my birthday. Tank u Lord. Mua"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/veteran-actress-yeye-toyin-tomato-marks.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Veteran Actress, Yeye Toyin Tomato Marks 57th Birthday With Cute Photos by Victni: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Veteran Actress, Yeye Toyin Tomato Marks 57th Birthday With Cute Photos by daddytime(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2018
Beautiful but too much dulux paint haba mana
Re: Veteran Actress, Yeye Toyin Tomato Marks 57th Birthday With Cute Photos by derrydinny: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2018
ashewo to re mecca, first yoruba slay queen

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actress, Yeye Toyin Tomato Marks 57th Birthday With Cute Photos by youngest85(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Veteran Actress, Yeye Toyin Tomato Marks 57th Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2018
I need t he number of her painter

My living room needs touches. If he can revive that face he can revive my living room wey every corner my son Don draw lion guard put
Re: Veteran Actress, Yeye Toyin Tomato Marks 57th Birthday With Cute Photos by AdsenseAmazon(f): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2018
grin aging gracefully cool amazing morning peeps

I have a 7 years old verified naija Adsense for sale
Re: Veteran Actress, Yeye Toyin Tomato Marks 57th Birthday With Cute Photos by Larrey(f): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2018
Happy birthday to her. Point of correction, she is called toyin asewo to re mecca and not toyin tomato. Shola sobowale is toyin tomato

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actress, Yeye Toyin Tomato Marks 57th Birthday With Cute Photos by SAMBARRY: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2018
I like this woman. Elegant and simple. But the amount of concealer them don pack for aunty toyins edge of her eyes to cover the wrinkles and sunburns by the side of her cheeks hen cheesy

Mama the mama.eshafedarugbo cheesy

You need to see her dancing. She no dey even do like grandma at all cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Shares New Loved Up Video With Stefflon Don / These Adorable Photos Of Ufuoma Mcdermott’s Children Will Make Your Ovaries Leap / Singer Olamide Reacts To The School Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.