Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes (68191 Views)

Davido Slaps Ckay In Dubai >>(video)<< / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Starboytwo(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2018
LastDance:
I swear the end of davido and all his nonsense and power drunk behavior will stop, the day he will lay his hands to slap any musician from warri in Delta state.

People like Eriga, Victor AD or even young six.

Davido better be careful for one day, nemesis will catch up with him.
Abegiii...Victor ad go happily collect davido slap...

11 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by aku626(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2018
Oh well, may be this is the sort of attitude his supporters long for
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
nonsense davido go slap erigga and nothing go happen grin

lol

asalamalekun my kala deh reply puya

7 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by ericsimons18: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2018
Oluromantic:
Davido fast becoming a god. The manager weh one man value na him another man dey mesmerize. Level pass level o.

However I sense there has been an issue between him and kizz before. That occurrence was just a reflection of what's going on.

Shut up ... Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by sammie99: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2018
This davido of a boy is becoming foolishly arrogant. Stupid boy

5 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2018
C
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by spafu(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2018
That's serious.
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by ericsimons18: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Heheeeheee....level pass level indeed. Levels in slapping. David fans are funny aswearugad.

Shut up ... Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Rextizzle(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2018
I once said if davido try this shit with me, I will gun him down, I don't give a damn who he is, very rude goat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2018
LastDance:
I swear the end of davido and all his nonsense and power drunk behavior will stop, the day he will lay his hands to slap any musician from warri in Delta state.

People like Eriga, Victor AD or even young six.

Davido better be careful for one day, nemesis will catch up with him.

Lol all those people you mention won’t do anything brother. Abi you want make Erigga go jail again?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by ericsimons18: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2018
KingLennon:
Davido's ego is longer than River Nile. Am a huge fan of him but Wizkid is more matured mentally than him.

Weting concern Wizkid .. now
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Diso60090(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2018
LastDance:
It won't last forever, one day bush meat go catch the Hunter.

There are guys and ladies in Nigeria that will make Davido run for his life and out of Nigeria.

He just need to step on the wrong toes.

I swear Davido cannot fork with ladies like Tonto dikeh and go scot Free.
Not to talk of some low key guys.

Tonto dikeh is a confirm rugged street girl, just like Cardi b.

Enter house � Toto licker nor be this same tonto dey cry � for internet like baby �� chicken �

5 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by nickxtra(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Dem don use bigger Lord's heads for palmi. David should thread carefully. Who no go, no go know

6 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by zicoraads: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2018
LastDance:
It won't last forever, one day bush meat go catch the Hunter.

There are guys and ladies in Nigeria that will make Davido run for his life and out of Nigeria.

He just need to step on the wrong toes.

I swear Davido cannot fork with ladies like Tonto dikeh and go scot Free.
Not to talk of some low key guys.

Tonto dikeh is a confirm rugged street girl, just like Cardi b.
You just dey make noise anyhow. Who be Tonto for Davido side? grin

Or even those Warri artistes wey you mention wey person no even know.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Contumely: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2018
Why would Seeun lock some topics for Muslims with a declaration for Allah?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by bigtt76(f): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2018
That's what happens when you smoke issssh before performing on stage cheesy cheesy cheesy.....#NotSurprised undecided

FlirtyGist:
Kizz Daniel apologises to his manager, Tumi, after Davido slapped him at his concert.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/kizz-daniel-apologises-to-his-manager-after-davido-slapped-him-at-his-concert

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by RexTramadol1: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2018
Rextizzle:
I once said if davido try this shit with me, I will gun him down, I don't give a damn who he is, very rude goat.

Do you even know what a gun is?

You can rent a revolver from me tho' cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by abiaumo(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2018
Davido had better slow down, all these aggressive behaviours no dey pay.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Npfn: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2018
The story never occurred at all and to all haters of David you can never be like him in this world or after life
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by XklusiveATM: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2018
This is pure rubbish. Someone came to your concert, and the only thing you can do is to slap him. This boy is very stupid. He should try that with any Fuji artists, that'll be his end. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Alejob: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2018
Bad news sells fast!
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Ubdavis(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2018
Tubaba can't do this under any pretext.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by DeepNuggets: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2018
Aneesaaa:
I know some people would still say they love davido regardless of this, I don't see how you would love someone like this. This is all shades of wrong

It's real simple know your worth and know who not to Bleep with...how long till these people know not to Bleep with the baddest.
Obo for life...#gangbusiness
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by elegantslayer(f): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2018
KingLennon:
Davido's ego is longer than River Nile. Am a huge fan of him but Wizkid is more matured mentally than him.
Abeg none of them get sense,even wizkid sabi act stupid too....Na small pikin dey worry both of them..
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by XklusiveATM: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2018
This is pure rubbish. Someone came to your concert, and the only thing you can do is to slap him. He should try that with any Fuji artists, that'll be his end. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by bizhop01: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2018
If it was me, i will make sure I slapped him back immediately.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Kharol1234: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2018
always intimidating pple cus dem get money
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2018
Davido should be the one apologizing here.
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by Adebowale89(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2018
This is called musical hooligans
Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by dazzlingd(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2018
Aneesaaa:
I know some people would still say they love davido regardless of this, I don't see how you would love someone like this. This is all shades of wrong

Love they say is unconditional.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes by ericmor: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2018
ominilongest:
So davido just slap u like that,u are going jejely and e just slap u,there's more to d story..

The only more to it that will make a reasonable person slap another person is slap. If the guy had slapped him n he did d same too, is still reasonable somehow but my own bibble did not teach me that sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: Davido Tells President Buhari To Resign "Game Over, Step Down" / Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) / Portable Acquires New Lexus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.