Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,703 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (42250 Views)

Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos / Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by SocialJustice: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2018
And this rubbish is on front page. I will soon prophesy too.
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2018
Buhari/APC legacy in Zamfara and beyond. This greatest achievement of all time first started from Benue, then it moved across the Middle Belt through Enugu via Delta to Ondo, and other places. When the legacy first started, today's victims ignorantly blamed us and tagged us "WAILERS THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA." But, since Urhobo has a precious adage that says, "rain doesn't fall on top of one roof," the rain they once saw as nonsense from us as WAILERS now falls on their roofs. This rain knows no APC nor Buhari's supporters. The rain falls on anyone except the rainmakers who give them military cover and technically gave them name to suit their evil and the name is, "BANDITS FROM LIBYA." A government that protects Bandits from another country is what? Is the government not an accomplice? A government that supervises the killing of its own citizens is what? Make una dey support the government ee o..una never see anything ee oo.. Hahaha how about the Political armed robbers that overpowered well trained soldiers to kill their Boss? Una never see anything yet. Na just the beginning level... Hahahah let me sing according to Fela Kuti, ..." Basket mouth start to leak again ooo.. The time wey I dey outside prison.. I call am outside world.. Na Craze world.. Na craze world be that... Craze world.. No be outside Buhari dey Na craze man be that..craze man. Animal in craze man skin.. Craze man No be outside dem Judge dey beg ee.. Na craze world be that...craze world.. No be outside them kill dem students.. From Zaria to Ife.. Na craze world be that.. Craze world.. No be outside Buhari dey.. Na craze man be that...craze man Animal in craze man skin o..craze man.. Na craze man be that..craze man.. Na craze world be that.. Craze world Make you hear this one.. War against Indiscipline ee o.. Na Nigerian Government o... Them dey talk ee o.. My people are useless, My people are senseless.. My people are not discipline, I never hear that before o.. Make government talk ee o.. Na which kind talk be that o? Na craze talk be that o.. Many leaders as you see them.. Na different disguise them dey o... Animal in human skin o.. Animal dey put on suit o.. Animal dey wear Agbada.. Animal dey put on tie o Beast of no Nation egbe ke gbe... (Buhari dey o..) Na bad society.. Beast of no Nation egbe ke gbe... (Buhari dey o..) Beast of no Nation egbe ke gbe... (Buhari dey o..) Na bad society.. Beast of no Nation egbe ke gbe... (Buhari dey o..)... Una never see anything yet. This na just the beginning level. Una go run for Next Level.. Abi you wan tell us say you know Buhari pass Fela?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by MrAJQ(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2018
This is not had to see
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by honor4me: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2018
My mind is made up! I’m voting Buhari/Osinbajo to make it to the Next Level!
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by andyanders: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2018
Until he mentioned Akpabio, then I realized that he is a prophet of money. Who gave him his grace as title? Most of these men who claim to be men of God are just canal in nature and can do anything to get money. With the kind of money Akpabio enriched himself, no god he cannot buy hence he pulled off from PDP to join APC to avoid prosecution. When Akpabio joined APC, then I realized that the call for corrupt officials were just a propaganda and an empty threat to only the opposition.

Most of these so called human prophets who only see money and start prophesying are all false prophets and are doomed for life. You see evil and dine with them when you see them giving you money.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Coolgent(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2018
Fuxcking ass licker!
Buhari will be back to Daura come 2019
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Neyomickey1: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2018
ruggedtimi:
na only apc members u dey see their victories
I can’t recall when David Umahi of Ebonyi state decamp to APC
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by anomaly20: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2018
ALL THIS PROPHECIES OF IF AND MIGHT. MTCHWWW POLITICAL PERMUTATION PROPHECY AND PROPHET
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by EDOLUWA: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2018
Unbiased minds can read in between the lines that this man is not a Prophet but a staunch business man.

Nigeria will vote wisely and only the will of God shall come to pass.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by frank41(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
I love people who don’t waste time twisting words and just tell it to you straight.

Which truth oga.He is an APC paid pastor...pls he should leave God out of this cos God is a consuming fire.
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by ayomilore: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2018
Buhari might not be the Messiah everyone is clamouring for but I believe is on divine mission to clear the way for the Messiah that is to come very soon.
If you don't crush these enemies of development Nigeria can't get pass this it's crawling stage.
Development and corruption are two sides of a coin you can't have the two at a time.
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Dollabiz: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2018
smiley
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by NessaBoo(f): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
While you patiently wait for me, Let us have some "Judicial Discussion" privately. Rotimi will be disgraced by Ozekhome. grin.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. grin
Did you see the convictions recorded by EFCC.

Ok! Checking mail now!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by ivanG07(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2018
Homeboiy:
What are his attributes as a prophet?

Fake man

Hopelessness is worrying him
he is just a political prophet praising politicians for political gain, he should ask father mbaka of adoration
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by NessaBoo(f): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2018
ericsmith:

who needs a prophet @ the poll , when all we need is nigerians who are tayad of the hunger & hardship in the land to wake up vote out that buhari just like we did to GEJ ... woke up hungry this morning n sum1 is sayin buhari victory is certain ... if i catch that pesin
how can looters be in trouble when the president shields them selectively, thereby discrediting the whole anti corruption process.
it take the kind of hunger i woke with, to know these buhari administration is technically over .... #atikulated tongue

So Eric is Atikulated...*SMH*

You're for the looters, sad The people who plunged us into the abyss of infrastructure decay and economic recession embarassed

China went through tougher times, and it was achieved with decades of resilience and perseverance, it definitely wasn't done in 3yrs. Just be steadfast so our unborn generations can enjoy the dividends of a progressive government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Billionaire09: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2018
Hypocrite using the name of God to loots gullibles politicians and supporters.

You are not ashamed that 98% of your Church members are celebrating this December festival with zero Nigeria electricity.
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Charly68: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2018
We know that PDP disappointed Nigerians when they sold their ticket to Atiku ,from that point they lost peoples confidence .Atiku is coming for chop I chop economy...we don't want that again..we reject padded economy ,padded budget,padded privatisation program ...everything paddy paddy ..no way !
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by souloho19(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2018
JoanOluchi:
Hopeless Country...

The concept of hope has to be a factor before one can embrace its absence. ~Stephen King

No one/nothing is ever hopeless!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Omoboricash(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2018
ruggedtimi:
na only apc members u dey see their victories
Ayade is apc
Umahi is also apc abi
Better open your heart and free it from hatred
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Coloradvantage(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
I love people who don’t waste time twisting words and just tell it to you straight.
go and write it down. buhari is not going to rule for another four years. we will all be here to see. if bokoharam and herds men never kill you before then or one of you loved one. write it down too. the wall that shade you, might be more fragile than the glasses.
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Badmusthomas(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2018
This is nigeria..............everybody whe be criminal <pastor,imam,babalawo,> etc ;-( may god give us good president even if its monkey.
......dont get it tweasted am political apperty

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by 12345baba(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2018
Akpabio done settle this one
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by chival(f): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2018
The song on the lips of all Buhari supporters is 'he fights corruption'. I am beginning to wonder if I am missing something. Can someone cite a corruption case /perpetrator that has been tried and sentenced under this administration? How exactly is pmb fighting corruption? Is corruption less under this administration? Heck, no!

What exactly has this man achieved that makes one want to support him? Re-electing PMB would be callous and an affront to all who have lost loved ones to the heightened insecurity brought on by BH.

By the way, I have no doubt Buhari is a good and ethical man(as an individual). However, he is sadly lacking in the necessary qualities to rule a nation.
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by harrismcse: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2018
The cleric went on to advise politicians and lawmakers, to emulate Senator Godswill Akapbio describing him as a natural giver.

“He is an ardent advocate to the poor. I am impressed by the veracity of his generosity. It must be noted, that one of the cardinal attributes of our Lord Jesus Christ is love, which Senator Akpabio has demonstrated.

“It is my prayer that, others should emulate him because God takes pleasure on those who practices love and kindness. Commenting on the governorship election, he stated that there might be some surprises, but indications are that the ruling party will carry the day in all levels of election contests.

he just named his sponsor, we r watching. Mbaka's show of shame isn't enough now pastor ituen is on the beat.
we don't care about your political views, u r not God.
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Obiohai: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74229533:

There is hope for only the hopeful.....

Keep the faith, we are on the right track to a New Nigeria....

Straight to the NEXT LEVEL we go......

Egypt is where we are now. We are about to be delivered and to leave. Never to go back
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2018
NessaBoo:

So Eric is Atikulated...*SMH*

You're for the looters, sad The people who plunged us into the abyss of infrastructure decay and economic recession embarassed

China went through tougher times, and it was achieved with decades of resilience and perseverance, it definitely wasn't done in 3yrs. Just be steadfast so our unborn generations can enjoy the dividends of a progressive government.

o please !! please !!donnt even start d mummy G.O tin, we are tired of the hold on message .... #atikulated
i am hungry these morning, n yu telling me to be steadfast , i just cannt wait for atiku to come n open the vault, so i can @least take someone on a date n pay... we wonnt av to wash plate. cry
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Okey2010: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2018
Prophet of doom. Fake prophet
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by Felixwills: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2018
Stop posting fake prophecies

Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by jrusky(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2018
Sorry who is this And what is Ituen is that a name or what

Pls all of you should keep your useless prophesy.
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by zealousayo(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2018
Hmm...
Re: 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians by joe120120(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2018
8Ebisco:
The spiritual leader of Christ Deliverance Ministries Inc. (CDM) Lagos, His Grace, Prophet Ekong Ituen, has warned gladiators in the political circle not to consider politics as a do-or-die affair.

Prophet Ituen, speaking with newsmen in Lagos, also said that the second coming of President Muhammadu Buhari will be traumatic for looters.

“He is going to be ruthless in fighting corruption. He will also revisit the issue of power infrastructure because of the inefficiency in that sector that has hindered the expected economic growth.

“Much as I believe that President Muhammadu Buhari of All Progressive Congress will win 2019 Presidential election, you may not like him though, I however urge politicians not to overheat the polity on account of their desperation to get elected. Whatever anyone becomes in life is exclusively in the hands of God.

“I therefore urge the religious leaders in the country to refrain themselves from making inflammatory utterances that promotes conflicts and disunity because God gives power to whoever He pleases,” he said.

The cleric went on to advise politicians and lawmakers, to emulate Senator Godswill Akapbio describing him as a natural giver.

“He is an ardent advocate to the poor. I am impressed by the veracity of his generosity. It must be noted, that one of the cardinal attributes of our Lord Jesus Christ is love, which Senator Akpabio has demonstrated.

“It is my prayer that, others should emulate him because God takes pleasure on those who practices love and kindness. Commenting on the governorship election, he stated that there might be some surprises, but indications are that the ruling party will carry the day in all levels of election contests.

“Others that might have easy ride back to the government house include Babagana Zulum of Borno State, David Umahi of Ebonyi State, Abubakar Bagudu of Kebbi State, Nsima Ekere of Akwa Ibom State, Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano Sate, Ben Ayade of Cross river State, Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State, Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State and Adebayo Adelabu of Oyo State and Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State among others,” he added.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/28/2019-prophet-ituen-reveals-will-happen-buhari-wins-warns-politicians/

Prophet Ekong Ituen, u will die useless life for u to be among the prophecy of the coming of hunger of the part 2 and 3. .God will disgrace u and members of ur church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend / Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day / Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.