Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,714 members, 7,844,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Fixing My Body Best Decision I Ever Made- Toke Makinwa (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fixing My Body Best Decision I Ever Made- Toke Makinwa (photos) (369 Views)

Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year / Toke Makinwa, Moyo Lawal Or Kim Kardashan: Who Rocked The Nude Body Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fixing My Body Best Decision I Ever Made- Toke Makinwa (photos) by naijapikin04(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2018
https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/12/28/fixing-body-best-decision-ever-made-toke-makinwa/

On Air Personality, Toke Makinwa took to her Twitter page

on Wednesday to confirm that the best decision she made in 2018 was fixing her body.

There had been rumours that the Author and Media personality fixed her body surgically, but she neither denied nor confirmed them till her comments on Wednesday.

In her tweet, Toke stated that she hated her body and had to fix it.

Re: Fixing My Body Best Decision I Ever Made- Toke Makinwa (photos) by pimpchi(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2018
The chief God-mother of runz gurls association of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Golden Globes 2019: Christian Bale Thanks Satan In Acceptance Speech (video) / VAL Is Here, How Do I Surprise My Wife? / Annie Idibia Appreciates Her Husband, 2baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.