Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? (15960 Views)

Do U Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan`s Children Went to Nigerian Schools? / Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? / Most Of You Political Kid's Don't Know That Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by EasternActivist: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Yoruba aren't Edo, Igbo are Bantu claiming Nigeria.

Isoko are Edoid.

Ss is a,geopolitical term and Edo is recognised as part of it
Do you really know where Bantu is??

Capital illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by basilo101: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Edo vs Ijaw. Edo has been looking for trouble lately
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by basilo101: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Isoko are Edoid.

Continue spreading ignorance
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Lajet: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
did you even read anything? This isn't about Igbo.

That guy you replied is from Urhobo that's the way the behave they always carry igbo matter for their head. most of Igbos that have not

travel out of East always think that Urhobo is there brother they want them to be part of Biafra . I always laughed at them because I will choose an Hausa man over an Urhobo person any day.

That guy is in every thread hailing a criminal James Ibori who stole billions of naira from Delta state because both of them are from Urhobo but he will be insulting other tribes leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by madmohamed(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Edodefender:
God bless all Edoid ethnic groups.

Epie Ogbia, anioma, urhobo, isoko, esan, akoko, Bini and co.

Keep making us proud.
anioma from were r u ok

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by nengibo: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ogbia is not and will never be edo or edoid , Ogbia as a language isnt edo or edoid, l to your history the founders of Ogbia are Okoroma and Oloi, both being Ijaw names, so the only way they could have come from Bini is if Benin was filled with people speaking and bearing Ijaw names, there have been men from the ogbia clan like Melford Okilo, king Amakiri, Goodluck Jonathan etc,

Quote from Gej
He said: “It’s not just about me but about all the traditional rulers, elders and opinion leaders that are of the Ijaw ethnic nationality. We have been in touch to see that peace reigns in the country. Those of you that have followed my talks when I was here, my emphasis is that we need a United Nigeria and I always emphasize that Nigeria is great not just about the oil. “So many countries produce more oil than Nigeria nobody notices them. We are great because of ou crr size, the human resources we have, the diversity we have, if we fragmentize the country into smalycomponents, we will be forgotten by the World. “That has been my focal position and without peace there canot be development anywhere in the world. We are all working collectively to see that issues are resolved.”
http://www.gej.ng/archives/827

I understand that from a tribe that has produced people like anini, the Edo ppl are in search of mentors, don't worry Gej and Izon otu will continue to mentor and carry everybody along
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Ganduri: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
I hope our Niger delta brothers can see that this is a ploy by the APC miscreants from the Brown roofed region to divide the South South along ethnic lines? Instead of Afonja to tell us what Fashola and Osibanjo has been able to do for the South South they are on threads trying hard to divide the South south zone. We should not renegade on our collective agreement to repay the APC and by extension the Yoruba muslims in kind like they did to our son, Goodluck. Esaaaeehhh

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by matokposo(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Edodefender:
God bless all Edoid ethnic groups.
Epie Ogbia, anioma, urhobo, isoko, esan, akoko, Bini and co.
Keep making us proud.
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAINz How did Isoko or Urhobo relate . The Urhobo's only settled in Benin Empire after a long travel through the west.
I BLAME HISTORIANS FOR THIS
PROUDLY ISOKO/URHOBO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by matokposo(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lajet:

That guy you replied is from Urhobo that's the way the behave they always carry igbo matter for their head. most of Igbos that have not

travel out of East always think that Urhobo is there brother they want them to be part of Biafra . I always laughed at them because I will choose an Hausa man over an Urhobo person any day.

That guy is in every thread hailing a criminal James Ibori who stole billions of naira from Delta state because both of them are from Urhobo but he will be insulting other tribes leaders.

JAMES IBORI as aforementioned employed almost all staffs in government office today in Delta State.He reduced unemployment drastically.
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by basilo101: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
nengibo:
Ogbia is not and will never be eydo or edoid , Ogbia as a language isnt edo or edoid, l to your history the founders of Ogbia are Okoroma and Oloi, both being Ijaw names, so the only way they could have come from Bini is if Benin was filled with people speaking and bearing Ijaw names, there have been proud Okay men from the ogbia clan like Melford Okilo, king Amakiri, Goodluck Jonathan etc,

Quote from Gej
He said: “It’s not just about me but about all the traditional rulers, elders and opinion leaders that are of the Ijaw ethnic nationality. We have been in touch to see that peace reigns in the country. Those of you that have followed my talks when I was here, my emphasis is that we need a United Nigeria and I always emphasize that Nigeria is great not just about the oil. “So many countries produce more oil than Nigeria nobody notices them. We are great because of ou crr size, the human resources we have, the diversity we have, if we fragmentize the country into smalycomponents, we will be forgotten by the World. “That has been my focal position and without peace there canot be development anywhere in the world. We are all working collectively to see that issues are resolved.”
http://www.gej.ng/archives/827

I understand that from a tribe that has produced people like anini, the Edo ppl are in search of mentors, don't worry Gej and Izon otu will continue to mentor and carry everybody along
Your last paragraph was a TKO

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Edodefender:
It's funny how ijaw claim to be 4th largest ethnic group but Edoid outnumbered them in any state that they are.

Delta... Anioma, urhobo, isoko are all Edoid and all outnumbered them single handedly.

Ondo.. the Edo stocks there outnumbered them there.

Bayelsa.. Edoid group are like 40_60% there.

River.. even though ikwerre aren't recognise as Edo even though they claim us they still outnumbered them, even ogba people.

Please just carry all anioma...please.

Am happy for u...igboland ends in Niger bridge.
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by matokposo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
One can only understand the south south regions not from articles written online by hungry bloggers but history told by FATHERS.

Stating that Isoko/Urhobo is Edoid is like saying Isreal is Egyptians because you read from the bible that they once lived there.

I WILL URGE EVERYONE ARGUING TO READ MORE ABOUT BENIN EMPIRE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by nengibo: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
basilo101:

Your last paragraph was a TKO
Lol
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Iwillbegreat: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lajet:

Igbo have nothing in common with urhobo/isoko.
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Iwillbegreat: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
matokposo:

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAINz
How did Isoko or Urhobo relate .
The Urhobo's only settled in Benin Empire after a long travel through the west.

PROUDLY ISOKO/URHOBO
if I ask you for your native name now, when you say it I'll tell you the meaning in Edo language.

Same God same everything just different states
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by basilo101: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
matokposo:
One can only understand the south south regions not from articles written online by hungry bloggers but history told by FATHERS.

Stating that Isoko/Urhobo is Edoid is like saying Isreal is Egyptians because you read from the bible that they once lived there.

I WILL URGE EVERYONE ARGUING TO READ MORE ABOUT BENIN EMPIRE.
A 100x100 feet empire angry
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by matokposo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
if I ask you for your native name now, when you say it I'll tell you the meaning in Edo language.

OKPOSO
So what's the meaning in Edo
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by basilo101: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
Igbo have nothing in common with urhobo/isoko.
the person you quoted never claimed there is anything igbo have in common with you. Why do you lowlife always look for igbo attention

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by matokposo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Iwillbegreat:

The Edo call God Osanobua
Isoko/Urhobo/Okpe call God Oghene
what us the relationship here?
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by highpriestess: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Igbo man you belong to Cameroon.

Historically and culturally Igbo are Bantu people, we don't regard you as Nigeria and Your tribe will never rule this country.

Better migrate to Cameroon
Please, that guy Is Yoruba, forget his moniker.
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Iwillbegreat: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
matokposo:

OKPOSO
So what's the meaning in Edo
have no idea what that is in Benin maybe there's a meaning or not but keep in mind urhobo/isoko words are always in different variants and pronunciation
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Iwillbegreat: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
matokposo:

The Edo call God Osanobua
Isoko/Urhobo/Okpe call God Oghene
what us the relationship here?
what's the full name you just call it by half.

Btw Edo call gods in different names
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Galaxyowerri(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
adonis89:
1diot shut up ur mouth, m from Oloibiri and m proudly Ijaw. Useless thread. To hell with your divide and rule tactics. We all belong to IYC. We have similiarities in our dialect. Aziba, Ayiba, they all mean same, padlock is called Igodo both in Nembe. So ur argument is neither here nor there.
Hmnnn, interesting. Padlock is also called Igodo in Igbo.
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by IamAtikulate: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Isoko are Edoid.

I am glad you recognized that no part of Igbo is Edoiod and I am also glad you acknowledged that Igbos are not Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by equity1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Land grabbers always listen to live transmission of lies from the undisputed coward himself who's hiding in the Holy Land.

The brainwashed supporters of the coward will quickly close their shops at Upper (Opi) Iweka and logging to nairaland and start grunting, much like an angry pig.

The Niger Delta region is not part of your agitation, leave us alone.
lol u didn't even read anything.This is is not about Ipop.
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Binikingdowm: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
IamAtikulate:

I am glad you recognized that no part of Igbo is Edoiod and I am also glad you acknowledged that Igbos are not Nigerians.
stop mentioning me again and enough with this Igbo nonsense, don't know why you guys always feel insecure.nonone mentioned anything Igbo here before you guys showed up
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Binikingdowm: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
what's the full name you just call it by half.

Btw Edo call gods in different names
oghene-osa.

Most urhobo/isoko words originated from Edo don't know why you are arguing with children
Take the word *efe for example which means both riches
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Binikingdowm: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
matokposo:

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAINz
How did Isoko or Urhobo relate .
The Urhobo's only settled in Benin Empire after a long travel through the west.

PROUDLY ISOKO/URHOBO
wow so you guys were Yoruba people before?

It will never be well with Nigeria educational system
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by meccuno: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lajet:

Oga when did Anioma and Ikwerre become Edoid group?
grin grin grin grin the dude is a joker...even jesus is from edo
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Igbo man you belong to Cameroon.

Historically and culturally Igbo are Bantu people, we don't regard you as Nigeria and Your tribe will never rule this country.

Better migrate to Cameroon

Does Bantu equal Cameroun?
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
IamAtikulate:
According to Edo people, every tribe in the south is Edoiod. To them, Yorubas, Igbos, Ijaws, Isoko, Kalabari etc are all from Edo yet they are not even recognized as part of SS.

Bini folks are utterly dumb. They should forget about past glory and, move on with their jungle state.

Heck, the jungle state is not even homogeneous. Igbanke is in no way related to those harry porter folks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bully Called Sanusi By Dele Momodu / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Best President Ever – APC Chieftain / Man Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.