Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? (1863 Views)

Ganduje Left Over ₦500bn Debt - Kano Government / Distribution Of ₦‎500bn Palliatives Skewed Against North – Kano Government / Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Flixvevo: 8:32pm On May 05, 2020
The earlier we know that this Politicians should n't supported, the better we'll move forward.
Stop the habit or that notion of "I'm an APC or PDP supporter". This will not move the country forward, it only cause division amongst the citizen.

I know this might not be possible anyways but that's the sole solution.

Some of you don't know anything about all these politicians.

Note: I'm not saying this administration is good but the past wasn't better.

This is just one out of many

Do you know that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Sambo commissioned a 500bn Cassava Bread project ?

Nigerians never tasted Cassava bread or did you taste the bread ?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by SLAP44: 8:33pm On May 05, 2020
Audu, let's go bring this OP to join us before he goes crazy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Xzellentgraphic: 8:36pm On May 05, 2020
Audio bread...Adeshina came to my school in 2014 to talk about thee cassava bread initiative but it turn out to be an audio at last...lol

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Plut01: 8:38pm On May 05, 2020
One of the overbloated projects carried out by that corrupt administration.

However, i have been eating cassava bread since then. But not that common.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Genoa(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2020
Good luck Jonathan ; the famous failure.

10 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Plut01: 8:57pm On May 05, 2020
but wait ooo grin grin

Jona be like >>>>>>>> Sambo, oya taste am before we go embezzle the real Kudi

Sambo >>>>>>>>>>>> Oshey, Oga wey sabi game
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by obembet(f): 9:07pm On May 05, 2020
M
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Irijosa777(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2020
Op thanks for the information
but please were is your source? if other wise, it should be regarded as a mere propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Cyberterror: 9:26pm On May 05, 2020
Jonathan disgraced Nigeria with his corruption-ridden government.
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by MVLOX(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2020
What of the stoves they imported from SA many years ago.... This country keeps looking for legitimate ways to waste resources.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Afospecialk: 9:36pm On May 05, 2020
Irijosa777:
Op thanks for the information
but please were is your source? if other wise, it should be regarded as a mere propaganda.

https://www.orderpaper.ng/jonathans-govt-mismanaged-n500bn-cassava-bread-funds-reps/

I had to google search before I make any comment but I was dumbfounded to find it true

When the oil price was selling above $100 per barrel what development do we benefit from it ? Nothing to show for it but now that oil price is no more valuable we were expecting miracle overnight

Nevertheless, Dino Melaye has said it all that all our leaders since 1960 were nothing but failure

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by eagleu: 9:36pm On May 05, 2020
Another thread by BMO to divert attention from their failures at this critical time.

Your Buhari is 100x more corrupt than GEJ
Your Buhari is 1,000,000x less educated and informed than GEJ
Your Buhari is 100, 000, 000x more wicked, tribalistic, and evil than GEJ, or any other president who has ever ruled Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by LibertyRep: 9:47pm On May 05, 2020
But that true sha.
So much noise was made about it then.

What could have killed the idea?
Lack of political will or corruption or both?
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Printerscanner: 9:49pm On May 05, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
Audio bread...Adeshina came to my school in 2014 to talk about thee cassava bread initiative but it turn out to be an audio at last...lol

The Audio Rice that the fraudster Akinwunmi Adesina said he has planted all over Nigeria nko? It was when Baba Buhari locked border that we discovered that Akinwunmi Adesina did not plant even a plot of rice. That thief deserves to be shot. But since we used our control of the Media to sell him to Africa, he is now seen as a performer.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2020
The only thing I love about Jonathan is the freedom he brought to Nigeria including the freedom to steal, freedom to bully, freedom to oppose Court order (the court ordered the PDP to reinstate Oyinlola as the National Secretary but they declined) but these oponu pigs called Igbos will tell you he was a democratic man, animals.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Flixvevo: 10:25pm On May 05, 2020
Lol .... did you read my write up or you just saw the title and you jumped to the comment.

Please read before you comment, from there you'll know my stance on this issue.
Point of correction dear, I'm not Fan of any of these politicians...

eagleu:
Another thread by BMO to divert attention from their failures at this critical time.

Your Buhari is 100, 000, 000x more wicked, tribalistic, and evil than GEJ, or any other president who has ever ruled Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2020
eagleu:

They're both wrong for a nation that wants to develop, they are both thieves

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Flixvevo: 10:28pm On May 05, 2020
Dino is trying to get public sympathy.

You and I know these antics and it shouldnt be new to you..

Afospecialk:

Nevertheless, Dino Melaye has said it all that all our leaders since 1960 were nothing but failure

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 05, 2020
Show me the receipts.
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by LivingSage: 10:35pm On May 05, 2020
Cyberterror:
Jonathan disgraced Nigeria with his corruption-ridden government.
God bless you
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Miracle1991: 10:39pm On May 05, 2020
eagleu:

just keep quiet let intelligent people talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Flixvevo: 10:55pm On May 05, 2020
Google is your friend..
When someone says something you're not sure of or you don't know.
Go to google to verify it and come back whether it was right or wrong dear.

MelaninSkinGirl:
Show me the receipts.

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 05, 2020
Flixvevo:
Google is your friend..
When someone says something you're not sure of or you don't know.
Go to google to verify it and come back whether it was right or wrong dear.

When you are the opening poster, you have to verify whatever it is you are saying. undecided
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 05, 2020
Ask Tekno!... I assumed he gave 'em all to her... "she say she like cassava & I get big cassava"
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Flixvevo: 11:22pm On May 05, 2020
Although, I didnt get to see your mention. But I'm sure it was blocked because it's against the forum community.

But you dont need to abuse anyone before you make your point... my token.

stay safe

MelaninSkinGirl:
Show me the receipts.

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by iFukLivingSage: 11:24pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

God bless you
[/s]
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by iFukLivingSage: 11:29pm On May 05, 2020
[s]
Afospecialk:

https://www.orderpaper.ng/jonathans-govt-mismanaged-n500bn-cassava-bread-funds-reps/

I had to google search before I make any comment but I was dumbfounded to find it true

When the oil price was selling above $100 per barrel what development do we benefit from it ? Nothing to show for it but now that oil price is no more valuable we were expecting miracle overnight

[/s]
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Xzellentgraphic: 11:47am On May 14, 2020
MVLOX:
What of the stoves they imported from SA many years ago.... This country keeps looking for legitimate ways to waste resources.
He used 9b to import gas stoves from south Africa......but nobody come out to say is a beneficiary of the gas stoves bought for women in the remote areas in Nigeria......Jonathan will surely join his likes in hell...useless man!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by MVLOX(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:

He used 9b to import gas stoves from south Africa......but nobody come out to say is a beneficiary of the gas stoves bought for women in the remote areas in Nigeria......Jonathan will surely join his likes in hell...useless man!!!

I thought I was the only one who remembered this scam organized by the Jonathan govt...
Re: Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & Sambo Commissioned A 500bn Cassava ? by Flixvevo: 4:23pm On May 14, 2020
lol... those years na so so way money just dey fly

Xzellentgraphic:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp / Photo News: Ongoing Pro- Oduduwa Independence Rally In London Today - Pics / Why/How South South Is The Economic Backbone Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.