Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Rememberance The Death Of My Father. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rememberance The Death Of My Father. (356 Views)

See What I observed After The Death Of My Father / Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance / Why Do People Do This After The Death Of Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rememberance The Death Of My Father. by kingnnabueze(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2018
#ON_THE_SIXTH_YEAR_REMEMBRANCE_OF_THE #DEATH_OF_MY_FATHER_CHIEF_KALU_UKO_KALU
(A.K.A. Cartoon) Alias Sam Uko)

Dear father, it is exactly six years you left us in
this world, for the world beyond. Your life was a
life full of examples, and
fellow mankind. Till date, you are missed by
everyone who ever came in contact with you. I’m consoled by the fact that your name remains
indelible in this world, and in the hearts of us all.

I have no idea what you are doing or where you
are reborn. Six long years have passed by since
you left this world but I still often find myself
missing you badly here on Earth. 28th December 2012 was a very sad day in my life. I had never
thought that you would leave me so soon. You
know we had a lot of dreams at hand yet to be
materialized. The kind of world we had imagined to live in but what an untimely tragedy befell us. It’s very sad that I had to let you go even before I was able to pay you back for everything you did for me as a father, protector and teacher.

I woke up at 6 o’clock that morning in search of my daddy arrival from Lagos to Nkporo but to be faced with the sad news of your death. It’s been a long six years without you.
As I observe this day in silence, the pain of that
fateful day seems to have come back to surface once again. I am very sorry, father, that I could not be there beside you when you were fighting for life on that morning. I am sorry that I could not answer you when you called out my name several times before you left.

It’s my greatest regret that I could not even serve you a cup of water when you needed it most.
Today, I feel lonely and sad without you in my
family. I wish if you were still alive to play with
your grandchildren, tell them bed-time stories as you used to tell me when I was a boy, and teach them good values as you did to me before. But it’s sad that none of them could ever get a chance to hold your hands, sit on your laps and listen to your stories or play with you like their other friends who still have their grandfather.

Despite all the differences and difficult times we passed through, you had been my greatest
teacher, protector and a loving father. I have
learned a great deal from you and I am always
grateful for your sacrifices and compromises for me. You helped me shape my world and gave me strengths to stand on my own feet. You guided me whenever I tumbled upon some problems and you showed me the right path of life. You had been my main source of inspiration, courage and social security.

You taught me how to compete with others and you taught me why and how to excel in studies. You also taught me many other things which I might have not been able to explore myself.
So although you are dead and gone, father, the values and knowledge you have
given me still flow in my blood and I will try to
pass them on to your grandchildren too. We, as a family, are doing everything that could make you proud. Your rich legacies shall never die. I miss you so much, Dad, and I love you.

Continue to Rest in Peace. You will forever be
remembered by everyone of us in your family,
brothers, friends and the entire lives you touched. You remain forever fresh in our minds.
Rest on Daddy. Rest on Daddy. Rest On. May
God reunite us once again someday on a new
journey. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Baby Stucked In Car Tyre / ** Beware Of Baby MAMA And Baby Daddy Saga# / What Every Child Needs Before Entry Into Secondary School!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.