Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance (3346 Views)

Remembering Hungerbad, Nairaland Most Iconic Figure That Passed Away / I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Gentlelox: 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
This weekend, my team and i will be going to Sapele Delta State to visit Kennedy Onoriode Ovabore's mother aka Hungerbad.

Remember i created a trend in his memory few weeks ago. Trend below
https://www.nairaland.com/7806430/remembering-hungerbad-nairaland-most-iconic

Hungerbad helped a lot of people and Nairalanders when he was alive. I personally knew him and was a friend to the family.

Those he has contributed positively to, can testify below.

I found a movement in his honor. While this is an inside contribution from us, we tend to reach out to his family too and possibly to those he helped ...

If you have anything to send to her. Please indicate. I will be happy to include your name as a supporter.
He Lives On!

I will be making a fundraising here in his regard to his mother very soon. Please join us!

You can join the WhatsApp channel in his honor here... And see as we reach out to people in his honor

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9NB4dEgGfHYpcpUp2M

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by RSVP: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
Rip hungerbad.

This man has helped many.

May his soul rest on.

You've done well @Gentlelox

Make God bless ur household.

9 Likes

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Dikastan: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
Wetin kill am kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Gentlelox: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
RSVP:
Rip hungerbad.

This man has helped many.

May his soul rest on.

You've done well @Gentlelox

Make God bless ur household.
Thank you for the prayers.

If you wish to be part of the movement, you're invited to join. If you wish to support her in anyway, you can indicate your interest.
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by tydi(m): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2023
I don't know him but have always heard of his good works here on Nairaland.

He lives on in our hearts.

8 Likes

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by AsomStructures: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Hungerbad... One of the few real dudes back then here on nL

5 Likes

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Artiiclebeast: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
Gentlelox:
This weekend, my team and i will be going to Sapele Delta State to visit Kennedy Onoriode Ovabore's mother aka Hungerbad.

Remember i created a trend in his memory few weeks ago. Trend below
https://www.nairaland.com/7806430/remembering-hungerbad-nairaland-most-iconic

Hungerbad helped a lot of people and Nairalanders when he was alive. I personally knew him and was a friend to the family.

Those he has contributed positively to, can testify below.

I found a movement in his honor. While this is an inside contribution from us, we tend to reach out to his family too and possibly to those he helped ...

If you have anything to send to her. Please indicate. I will be happy to include your name as a supporter.
He Lives On!

You can join the WhatsApp channel in his honor here... And see as we reach out to people in his honor

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va9NB4dEgGfHYpcpUp2M

Oh, man. Keep on resting buddy.

I wished I could make it.

You are never forgotten, brother.

2 Likes

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by CJStarz: 12:26am On Sep 22, 2023
As a guest on NL then, I admired his contributions.
Pls op,what took his life? Military service or sickness?
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by poshestmina(f): 12:37am On Sep 22, 2023
Time Flies!

He was a helping hand to many Nairalanders, Intelligent with a good sense of humor.

Keep resting in peace Sir. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Ajione(m): 6:12am On Sep 22, 2023
Hungerbad, may your soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by KingLennon(m): 6:25am On Sep 22, 2023
The young generation of Nairalanders just left the conversation cheesy

RIP Hungerbad. Man with balls sad

3 Likes

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by sacajawea: 7:00am On Sep 22, 2023
KingLennon:

sad
Which young generation
The guy was here and Joined not too long ago, he was not that far back.. was he here in the late 2000's? He came here much later too
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by id4sho(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2023
Rip hungerbad
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Gentlelox: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2023
poshestmina:
Time Flies!

He was a helping hand to many Nairalanders, Intelligent with a good sense of humor.

Keep resting in peace Sir. embarassed
Do you wish to follow us there ?

If not, please contribute financially in regard to his mother
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Gentlelox: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2023
tydi:
I don't know him but have always heard of his good works here on Nairaland.

He lives on in our hearts.
If you wish to follow us to Sapele Delta State, please indicate interest.

You can also send your concerns financially by contributing to her mother...
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Gentlelox: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Oh, man. Keeping resting buddy.

I wished I could make it.

You are never forgottrn, brother.
You can support the movement by making a donation to his mother. Please indicate interest here.
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Gentlelox: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2023
KingLennon:

RIP Hungerbad. Man with balls sad
You can join on in this movement or contribute financially to his mother. Please indicate interest.
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Day169: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2023
It's kind of you.
.. best regards!
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Gentlelox: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2023
Day169:
It's kind of you.
.. best regards!
you can join the movement or send your financial contribution to her... Please indicate your interest here by quoting me
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by TheKingOfCrumb: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
God
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Beremx(f): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
Chai! My Gee o!!
I remembered when he showed interest in buying land when I placed an advert on nairaland. We were almost closed to the deal when he promised to visit Nigeria. Apart from the land deal, he would call me as early as 5am and we would talk for close to an hour. He would speak with my husband too on phone and he told my husband he would invite us to his house when he comes to Nigeria.
Little did I know he died soon. Such a nice guy.

Rest in peace Ken. Your legacy still lives on

7 Likes

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Beremx(f): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lol I remember the story he told me about his moniker.
You know he was always the first to comment and this brought attention to people on this forum. He told me a female nairaland member asked him if he was really hungry that she wants to send money to him via email. He asked the lady for her number and she sent it to him. He called the lady and she was shocked to see a US line Hungerbad used in calling her. They both talked and he ended up sending money to her.

Chai!! Boss you were a very funny guy. I missed our gists. grin grin

Rest in power Boss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by eazzzy1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
Your insistence on donations is suspicious. Does his mom know you are soliciting donations on her behalf? If you feel like blessing his mom do so. If you visit her and think her living condition is bad and she requires assistance then post her account number here.

The mom may be living better than the people you are asking to donate. Your intentions may be noble but this is Nigeria.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Foodqueen(f): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Have u seen his mother condition before you started soliciting for help for her.

The hungerbad I know, would av taken care of his home.

Neither hungerbad nor his family will like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Rubyjade: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
angry donate wetin
Re: Visiting Hungerbad's Mother To Show Solidarity After Four Years Rememberance by Beremx(f): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
Hungerbad wasn't a poor man. I don't think his mother is hungry. The donation isn't necessary because nairaland is a faceless forum.
Kill the idea because it won't work

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet My Cute Darling(photos) / Why Do We Marry? / She Refused To Give Me Mouth Action,shld I Look Elsewhere Or Divorce Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.