Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right (16783 Views)

Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Realdeals(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2018
In this new series of Pre-Prediction 2019 revelation encounter with Asabe Afrika TV, renowned Prophet and acclaimed Nostradamus of our time, Prophet (Dr.) M.K.O. Tibetan said for Nigeria to grow into the desired ‘great nation’ and experience astronomical development in Agriculture and other socioeconomic fitness, EDO State one of the southern states in Nigeria must produce the president.

The prophet who was honored with an international award by Top Leaders International, a Media Organization penultimate Sunday afternoon and who is presently writing his Prediction 2019 annual book said Edo State holds the political grace to lead the Nigerian nation after the rule of President Buhari in 2019.

He warned that if the Yorubas of the southwest must rule, they should allow Edo State to help them fill the slot as doing such will bring greater development to Nigeria.

Find out more in this new video, enjoy the clip!

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/opinion/2018/12/28/for-nigeria-to-get-it-right-the-president-must-come-from-edo-state-prophet-tibetan/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BiT4JOGEpQ

4 Likes

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by philcz(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2018
grin
Mchewwwwwwwwe

7 Likes

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by alizma: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2018
hope we all are not going to grow wings overnight just to get it right? I beg na day time I take ask this question o, I no won receive the answer for midnight, na God I take beg Una.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by tsephanyah(f): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2018
you're not actually a Democrats if you can only imagine fighting for revolution if you get be the leader and yes this is a comments of all the men on here having an entire meltdown over a woman suggesting that maybe corrupt men shouldn't be in leadership in Democratic organizations

Baba till 2023 Osibanjo 2031

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by KillTheZombies: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2018
See him big head like fake pastor. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by daddytime(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2018
Is he an Edo man?

I would love to see Obaseki Preside over Nigeria for sure. The man is a natural born leader and administrator. The type Nigeria will surely appreciate...

Intelligent and an accessible Governor..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Anigreat: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2018
shocked

Imagining Patrick Obahiagbon been a Nigeria president

On the day of swearing in, his inaugural speech will be like:

I'm ingustibiasis to God Almighty for his ebiamesphical megocosaliase Love and grace toward my idghasely life.

I'm seriasliasley indebted to the good people of Nigeria for having egosbotivally ekikikesly belive on me and turned out to emesmesic adorously vote on me. cheesy

Lolzz..

Dont bother checking the meaning of any of the nonsense up there, it has no meaning, I'm just typing what i don't even know.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by festacman(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2018
It is a little confusing listening to these prophets these days.

Are they not supposed to hear from the same source?

Why the discordant tunes that are becoming annoyingly embarrassing?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Jase4real: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Am a student.......I live alone…….am in need of money... I don't have anybody to lend me money
Nothing is too small abeg any amount with millions thank you

GTB
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by FlyoruB: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol. Joker. Before, some said igbo president is what Nigeria needs to get it right, now it's Edo? cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Vibesking(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
If only his members would develop the balls to tell him point blank that he's seeing backwards.
But no... Suckers everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Bizibi(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by aku626(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
He has to be more specific. What area of Edo state?

3 Likes

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by JessetariahMD(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
oshomole that is from Edo how far sombodi that is confused right now
and you want Edo person to be President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by mchada: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin grin
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Nicklaus619(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin who is this clown grin
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by OLUWALONI123: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Prophet dey Prophet

heard you sir.
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin oga stop smoking weed pls
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by ehinorlive: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
The man of God is right, Edo state has good people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by loydsis(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
coming from a mad man.
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by AllenSpencer: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin grin grin

Make I no talk before spirit slap me
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Ra88: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
I am from Edo State but this is buillsshit

Nigeria will never get it right. We only have 2 options.

Nigeria must be GENUINELY restructured
OR
We go separate ways.

Failure to do any of these, even if you make Adeboye or Oyedepo President it will be same outcome.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
aku626:
He has to be more specific. What area of Edo state?

Edo central.

1 Like

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by slawomir: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Isoright

Imagine Benin city become the capital of Nigeria

That state go fine finish.

The only city the white men visited in West Africa and they were impressed and surprise at the smart thinking of the Binis on how they could come up with such idea of constructing roads that link the entire city to ring road even when they thought black is far from civilization as at then

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Lordkross(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
The man don Hygh!!!
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by exlinkleads(f): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
ok sabi day don break for all this stupid prophets ba.

dem don start again abi.

kwantinu
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by notoriousbabe: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Edo the home of criminals after Igbo land

Who Noticed that Nigerian Banks didn’t send Christmas messages this Year?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by notoriousbabe: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
ehinorlive:
The man of God is right, Edo state has good people.
like the great Anini and Anenih

2 Likes

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jase4real:
Am a student.......I live alone…….am in need of money... I don't have anybody to lend me money
Nothing is too small abeg any amount with millions thank you

GTB

Bro ain't you tired of trying to scam NL with your fake begging?! You have been changing names on NL and begging for money since May 2018.... That's the 4th different profile.....give it up!!!!

Here was your May 2018 post:

Takeit2017:
op if you can help me with 10,000 Naira.Only from that money please anybody got to help me please

GTB

i REALLY NEED IT

PLEASE NO INSULT

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by QuietHammer(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Stupid talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Back Kukah, Say FG Can't Suppress Voice Of Reason / EFCC: Tinubu Not Above The Law, Can Be Prosecuted – Anthony Sani / Adamu: APC Defeat In Osun Is A Divine Test, We’ll Change Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.