Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right (16787 Views)

Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by SirLakes: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
E fit be say na blogger twist him word

Make I no react first

Who watched the video,.... Sey na true undecided
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Antichristus: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2018

What has been SMOKING?
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Chinashopping84: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
lol

mocking oshiomole
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by kenzysmith: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jase4real:
Am a student.......I live alone…….am in need of money... I don't have anybody to lend me money
Nothing is too small abeg any amount with millions thank you

GTB
I pray for u u shall not beg in 2019 Oga go work I done do this format tire

1 Like

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by danchi2019(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
the president must come from nasarawa eggon in other to get it right
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
so that him go traffic all the women to Italy abi undecided? stupid talk
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by SirLakes: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by jackdaniels(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
hammerFC:
WE CAN DEN MOVE ABUJA TO ITALY AS OUR CAPITAL.

PEOPLE SELLING THEIR DAUGHTERS IN ITALY.
Do u kw hw much those ppl contribute to d economy of this country yearly ? I kw dat if u hv d opportunity u won't resist leaving dis country. Use ur head more dan dat itching fingers of ur
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
[s]you're not actually a Democrats if you can only imagine fighting for revolution if you get be the leader and yes this is a comments of all the men on here having an entire meltdown over a woman suggesting that maybe corrupt men shouldn't be in leadership in Democratic organizations

Baba till 2023 Osibanjo 2031[/s]
una like to suffer Godforbid*spit*
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by AllenSpencer: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jase4real:
Am a student.......I live alone…….am in need of money... I don't have anybody to lend me money
Nothing is too small abeg any amount with millions thank you

GTB

So you even a scammer!

Am taking this account up with GT Bank

1 Like

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by SaintLucia: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Femi Ogunshola wrote:
Today is Christmas, Bukola Saraki is jumping around every available studio in Ilorin to sell his candidate (Atunwa), he is struggling and finding it difficult to pass his message across to the people in Yoruba.
Saraki has never being this rattled, the night the APC won the House of Reps seat in Kwara he was left insomnia (don't ask me how I know).
Speaking at radio station to the people is never his way, he dictates, gives order, his words are law, his foot solders do the work while he sits in his house in an expansive chair and all his political stooge rankadede him, while they sit on mats.
Today, the narrative has changed, he can't even celebrate Christmas in the comfort of his house, he is doing that in one of the radio station now, power is indeed transient.
Bukola Saraki has lost Kwara to the APC, go write today's date. It is finished!
Kwarans say Ó tó géééééééé!!!
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
That president is me. I will fix Nigeria permanently under 3 months using the most ruthless strategy ever recorded in the history of mankind. And it will be done with the permission of the good people of Nigeria.
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Akiara: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
So This a means to launch Oshimonkey? For 2023?

Where are the Afonja Brigade members who believe that Osinbajo or the frog eyed Tinubu stands a chance?

This is a subtle but factual representation of the thinking of the APC Chairman...

Zombies Over to you!!!
grin

Realdeals:
In this new series of Pre-Prediction 2019 revelation encounter with Asabe Afrika TV, renowned Prophet and acclaimed Nostradamus of our time, Prophet (Dr.) M.K.O. Tibetan said for Nigeria to grow into the desired ‘great nation’ and experience astronomical development in Agriculture and other socioeconomic fitness, EDO State one of the southern states in Nigeria must produce the president.

The prophet who was honored with an international award by Top Leaders International, a Media Organization penultimate Sunday afternoon and who is presently writing his Prediction 2019 annual book said Edo State holds the political grace to lead the Nigerian nation after the rule of President Buhari in 2019.

He warned that if the Yorubas of the southwest must rule, they should allow Edo State to help them fill the slot as doing such will bring greater development to Nigeria.

Find out more in this new video, enjoy the clip!

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/opinion/2018/12/28/for-nigeria-to-get-it-right-the-president-must-come-from-edo-state-prophet-tibetan/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BiT4JOGEpQ

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by tfelicityk(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
He should Vote for Adams Oshomole come 2019 #Gbam
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
QuietHammer:
Stupid talk
Please watch the VIDEO and LAUGH small
The man Funny Die
I don’t blame the man, we have been having his kinds as leaders.
He must have suffered from STROKE before.
So, he has the partial cognitive comprehension.
He has so many Nonsense upstairs grin grin grin
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Akiara: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
Same way Tinubu has lost Lagos and Jim Agbaje's message of Freedom!! From Tinubu is resonating all around Lagos! !!!!

Freedom!!!

Lagosians are kicking APC out!!!

SaintLucia:
Femi Ogunshola wrote:
Today is Christmas, Bukola Saraki is jumping around every available studio in Ilorin to sell his candidate (Atunwa), he is struggling and finding it difficult to pass his message across to the people in Yoruba.
Saraki has never being this rattled, the night the APC won the House of Reps seat in Kwara he was left insomnia (don't ask me how I know).
Speaking at radio station to the people is never his way, he dictates, gives order, his words are law, his foot solders do the work while he sits in his house in an expansive chair and all his political stooge rankadede him, while they sit on mats.
Today, the narrative has changed, he can't even celebrate Christmas in the comfort of his house, he is doing that in one of the radio station now, power is indeed transient.
Bukola Saraki has lost Kwara to the APC, go write today's date. It is finished!
Kwarans say Ó tó géééééééé!!!
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
The president would rather come from guinea Bissau as usual.
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by plugin4profit: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
OK let see

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by madjam(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
AllenSpencer:

So you even a scammer!

Am taking this account up with GT Bank

Bro am not a scammer if. I can't help fine
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by lilytender: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Benin weed is sure stronger than Osogbo weed.

1 Like

Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
you're not actually a Democrats if you can only imagine fighting for revolution if you get be the leader and yes this is a comments of all the men on here having an entire meltdown over a woman suggesting that maybe corrupt men shouldn't be in leadership in Democratic organizations

Baba till 2023 Osibanjo 2031

grin grin
lol madam, are we on the same thread
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Oweku: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Now this is a joke.. grin
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by crisycent: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
hammerFC:
WE CAN DEN MOVE ABUJA TO ITALY AS OUR CAPITAL.

PEOPLE SELLING THEIR DAUGHTERS IN ITALY.

Be informed.....

Selling your daughter is a choice. Don’t be so stüpid to believe that all the prostitues in Italy are from Edo State.

There’s no difference between the runs girls, brotel girls and girls on the streets of lagos or other cities and prostitutes in Italy.....I would prefer Italy if I were one.
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
aku626:
He has to be more specific. What area of Edo state?
You should know that it is Benin
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by abiaumo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
No problem o, once edo produce the president we go also change edo state to the new F.C.T of Nigeria. grin
Re: Prophet M.K.O. Tibetan: Edo Must Produce Nigerian President To Get It Right by fishbone11(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Realdeals:
In this new series of Pre-Prediction 2019 revelation encounter with Asabe Afrika TV, renowned Prophet and acclaimed Nostradamus of our time, Prophet (Dr.) M.K.O. Tibetan said for Nigeria to grow into the desired ‘great nation’ and experience astronomical development in Agriculture and other socioeconomic fitness, EDO State one of the southern states in Nigeria must produce the president.

The prophet who was honored with an international award by Top Leaders International, a Media Organization penultimate Sunday afternoon and who is presently writing his Prediction 2019 annual book said Edo State holds the political grace to lead the Nigerian nation after the rule of President Buhari in 2019.

He warned that if the Yorubas of the southwest must rule, they should allow Edo State to help them fill the slot as doing such will bring greater development to Nigeria.

Find out more in this new video, enjoy the clip!

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/opinion/2018/12/28/for-nigeria-to-get-it-right-the-president-must-come-from-edo-state-prophet-tibetan/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BiT4JOGEpQ

Tell them, it's definitely me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga Takes Dig At Buhari Over Treatment Of Fallen Soldiers / Jonathan Steps Into Sambo’s N16billion Residence Contract Row / I Registered Twice For National ID... Is There Any Consequences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.