Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Dino Melaye Raises Alarm Over Police Siege On Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Raises Alarm Over Police Siege On Residence (516 Views)

Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike / Police Siege: Is Senator Melaye Lying About Not Being At Home? / Speaker Raises Alarm Over Police Siege On Ekiti Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Raises Alarm Over Police Siege On Residence by PMBNG(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dino Melaye, lawmaker representing Kogi West at the Senate has raised alarm over siege around his residence.

The development is coming days after his latest scuffle with the Nigerian Police.

The senator had recently said there were plans to abduct him and inject him with poisonous substance which will lead to his dead.

“There is a plan by the IG to arrest me today and inject me to death. Men deployed already. CP kogi and others removed. Nigerians watch out,” Melaye tweeted on Tuesday.

The police through its spokesman, Jimoh Moshood, debunked the claim.

Raising fresh alarm on Friday, Melaye noted that routes to his residence has been taken over by the police.

“All entrances to my residence in Mississippi have been secured by the police that claim there is no order to arrest me,” the lawmaker said in a tweet.

“One truck by centagon school too. Media and Nigerians take note. We have pictures of those involved,” he added.

Mr Melaye and the police have had a running battle since the senator was named by suspects in a murder case.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/melaye-alarm-police-siege-residence/
Re: Dino Melaye Raises Alarm Over Police Siege On Residence by Oweku: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Raises Alarm Over Police Siege On Residence by PMBNG(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Dino Melaye Raises Alarm Over Police Siege On Residence by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmmm.... the revengeful and spiteful buhari is after him. He recognised the booing by Dino melaye during the budget presentation and has sent his attack dogs to arrest him..

We are still in a disguised military era, nobody is free, even If u protest, they shoot you down. If you post on ur page (IG, Facebook), they arrest you.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Raises Alarm Over Police Siege On Residence by AngryNaijaMan: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
APC about to destroy Nigeria because they know they can't win free and fair election.
Re: Dino Melaye Raises Alarm Over Police Siege On Residence by Mentcee(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
In all honesty, I think Buhari and his goons are on panic mode...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Raises Alarm Over Police Siege On Residence by Mgbadike80: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mentcee:
In all honesty, I think Buhari and his goons are on panic mode...
Zoo politics.
Re: Dino Melaye Raises Alarm Over Police Siege On Residence by Aufbauh(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dino the Alarmist, let it be known to you that no one not even your constituents take you serious except the ever loyal Ipob zombies.

The wicked runneth when no man pursueth. From ur body language and mode, you're set for retirement come 2019.
Re: Dino Melaye Raises Alarm Over Police Siege On Residence by yarimo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mumu man so police can't go on normal patrol again?

(1) (Reply)

Thieves Invade N’assembly, See What They Stole! / Things To Note Before Watching Tonight's Presidential Debate / Appeal Court Declines Onnoghen’s Plea To Suspend CCT Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.