Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend (77921 Views)

Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" / Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by driand(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
CarolineOlawale:
Check where she comes from very well, she's likely to come from the land of the potor potor people.

Flat heads and crime are inseparable!
bitter soul!

You can do alot better than this... So much hatred for people bigger and better than you can ever dream to be...

Get a life...

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by Pelumi75(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
CarolineOlawale:
Check where she comes from very well, she's likely to come from the land of the potor potor people.

Hanty its in kenya ooo
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by jibrilELsudan: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
They should allow me to fvck her and cum in her mouth before they hang her.

Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by UNUKHASO: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
WHAO SHE ENJOY EVERY STAB INJURY INFLICTED ON HIS BODY. RIGHT NOW HOLD BANANA SAY YOU WILL NOT CAUSE ME UNTIMELY DEATH ALSO PRAY MY BANANA THE ENEMY OF MY LIFE WILL NOT LOCATE YOU
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
CarolineOlawale:

You are a frustrated scum bag
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by Tats(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kenyan media are saying a different thing about the reason she killed him. She discovered he had aids and then killed him in self defence after he threatened her.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001271577/ruth-kamande-gives-details-of-how-she-stabbed-her-boyfriend-to-death
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by onunwa21(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Wasted pussy
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by ikwutasco(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
we dis kill and die
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by Ubdavis(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
She should be kill as soon as possible. She is not suppose to live among humans.
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by sammirano: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
Pls get tge story straight. The boyfriend infected her with HIV. Nairaland is beginning to lose credibility. I have to authenticate whatever I see here on the web.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by KevinDein: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Are u sure u are woman....??.
Cos u women don't go down that easy...u see every relationship as a road to marriage.
unless u initiate the break up, the guy must do. It's just that this one killed someone, I'm sure she didn't mean it, u all damage something, cars, certificate, his furnitures. And the ones that go quietly still damage destiny by cursing the guy every morning or evening till they find another guy to make them forget...

Like i always say...after God...if u no fear woman, u are on ur own....
Even if they initiate the break up, you are not supposed to have a better or more fun-filled life than them. If you dare thrive better than them after a breakup, they'd probably find a way to come back and make life hellish for you.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by mechanics(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jealousy, most ladies have that negative trait, so her history will just go like that.
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by Beey(f): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Codedrock:

MORE PHOTOS: https://tinamagazine.com/2018/12/kenya-miss-world-2013-to-be-killed-today-see-why-pics.html

What manner of lies? Ruth has never been a beauty contestant.She only won a beauty contest after going to prison & it had been organized by the prison officials.
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
CarolineOlawale:

this your tribal bigotry is too bad for a woman...guess your brain is in between your legs
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by Beey(f): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
sammirano:
Pls get tge story straight. The boyfriend infected her with HIV. Nairaland is beginning to lose credibility. I have to authenticate whatever I see here on the web.
She was never a beauty queen either.
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by VULCAN(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
As the certified illiterate that you are, I must blame the person who read this story out for you as the stated fact that the girl is a Kenyan must have been lost in translation.

CarolineOlawale:

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by donbenie(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
goldfish80:
Beauty queen my foot. For every action there's an opposite reaction. I wish her safe trip on the dark and lonely journey to great beyond.
Although questions must be asked about the physical weakness of the boyfriend,who allowed himself to be knifed down defenselessly by a girl.
He is the biggest looser in this sad story.
Even a Ten year old can send you to the great beyond,all it takes is one stab to the Carotid Arteries and you will be dining with your Ancestors before you know what hit you.. shocked
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by Decryptor(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shortyy:
A beautiful woman like this gone like that! Because of dick! Man fvck dick!

If you no get dick now, you will be so depressed and use roll-on or cucumber. You women can't do without the male appendage
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by luluosas(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good for her. Fornicator heading to the gallows
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
goldfish80:

He let his guards down to be killed so easily by a girl. Except he was knifed to death in his sleep,which wasn't included in the report.
A physical dominant male can never be over powered by a girl. You get the picture?

Bro pray make woman kw get your time, ,,,as u day talk am e day sweet u abi, ,,,,

If u remember d story of the lady dat cut off the husband dick with a very sharp knife and sliced out his intestines, ,,dat man is my family friend, ,,,,u go pray make u kw jam woman way claim she love u but within her mind she wants to see ur dead body just becus of small argument and she is ready to execute d job

U think say na by muscle?

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by CelyStar1212: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Why the conflicting reports. I heard from online that he was talking antiretroviral drugs . Note this lady won the beauty contest while in prison.

Meanwhile Farid was my Kenyan colleague. He's very light in complextion and has the structure of PMB
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sad.. Very sad
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
IstandWithGod:
NEVER date or marry a hot/bad tempered person... To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

You look like those faces we see in commercials
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by Brightest04(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2018
...But the deadliest murderers are those who with their mouths destroy and bury innocent people without any course... Just because of being jealous...
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by friendl: 1:28am On Dec 29, 2018
Is a pity for her and her family ,anger lies in the bosom of fools ,stab a human 22 times and felt no remorse.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by SarkinYarki: 1:30am On Dec 29, 2018
Earthbound:
She claimed she killed him out of jealousy, when she discovered that he was still keeping in touch with his former girlfriend.

This shit just got me totally freaked out right now.

are you keeping in touch with ya former girlfriend ? grin grin
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Beey:
She was never a beauty queen either.

She won the beauty pageant in prison...
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 29, 2018
boiz2men:

You look like those faces we see in commercials
Is that not how a woman should look....not all these masquerade parading about calling themselves slay queen with make up 21cm thick.....God will not let them slay us oooo

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by jclassiq(m): 2:30am On Dec 29, 2018
goldfish80:
Beauty queen my foot. For every action there's an opposite reaction. I wish her safe trip on the dark and lonely journey to great beyond.
Although questions must be asked about the physical weakness of the boyfriend,who allowed himself to be knifed down defenselessly by a girl.
He is the biggest looser in this sad story.

if he was fast asleep then he couldn't have protected himself.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by jclassiq(m): 2:36am On Dec 29, 2018
andyanders:
What of the Housa woman that killed her husband still doing? The Nigerian judicial system should wake up and do the needful. What of Reverend King that murdered Ann and still in prison enjoying tax payers money doing in the cell Lagos state government should confirm their death and let them be executed.

such a shame.

did you see how fat and well fed he looks now?
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by labani06(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2018
Melt in Hell bitch 4 killing a soul
Re: Ruth Kamande To Be Executed By Hanging For Killing Farid Mohammed, Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2018
smileyoo:
bros. mbelede nyili dike. meaning spotaneous action over-powers the brave man. the boy may not 've expected such cruelity from his delicate looking babe. fear angry women.

THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR RESPONSE. YOU HAVE NOT ALLOWED EGOCENTRICITY TO OBSCURE YOU VISION OF OUR REALITIES.

mogbojaiye:

Bro pray make woman kw get your time, ,,,as u day talk am e day sweet u abi, ,,,,

If u remember d story of the lady dat cut off the husband dick with a very sharp knife and sliced out his intestines, ,,dat man is my family friend, ,,,,u go pray make u kw jam woman way claim she love u but within her mind she wants to see ur dead body just becus of small argument and she is ready to execute d job

U think say na by muscle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Is Engaged. Meet His Fiancee (Video, Photos) / Ella Steps Out In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit After Eviction From BBNaija / Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.