Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police (20793 Views)

Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security / Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) / Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by ajoguegbe(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ivoryd1:

Funny you....stop your hatred for people collecting #30k from fed.govt.....will u give anybody d@ money if they beg u for it....or will ur parents give people such money .....wot has ur self claimed party d@ ruled for 16yrs do for ordinary citizens, if not to embezzle mind boggling amount of money and leave d common man alone to fend for himself in d harsh economy.....now d current government is caring for d citizen( though d money is small, but at all at all na im bad ) now u dont see any good thing in d@....men Bleep you cuz people like you are not your brother keeper, u dont care how others survive....and you want us to believe d@ useless pdp will com and do us good......no way and God forbid.... Say wot u like, who cares.....though d economy is harsh, but I still maintain d@ buhari still has good intents and @ least we're seeing some good dividends.....though I'm not campaigning for him
I am neither preaching pdp or apc these are the nonsense they have used to deceive us. Was Dino not in apc or even Atiku. Main thing is Bugatti is not a leader and you can see the country shutting down and you are busy saying apc and pdp. I personally don't like Atiku but I'm sure he will be better than buhari. Use yours reasoning and leave sentiments
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by CaptainFM1: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
i tell you, Nigeria is sinking faster than quick sand, when will enough be enough

When our mumu don do. Only few realise that we are simply Mumus to all these political class.

They never have the interest of the masses at heart.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by 4ckTOTO: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
this was funny to read. they have entered my compound lol
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Greenville990: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
who cares about you

Is your future brighter or more assured than Dino's last child?

Abeg go sit for Dustin!!!
Next time speak about yourself not for everybody on Nairaland.

Next time Say " how is it your business" and not how is it "our" business.

Because its my business that Buhari is harassing and intimidating everybody who does not agree with his Hypocritical leadership style.
Nigeria belongs to all of us.
Be guided boy!!!

But you just corrected the young man not to speak for everybody. Yet you say "Nigeria belongs to US all"

We want referendum, Nigeria does not belong to us. Don't speak for US
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by TruthinAction: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
we have been enduring police brutality for decades we didn't complain

Don't say we. Rather say you because so many people are complaining.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by ahiboilandgas: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
TruthinAction:

Don't say we. Rather say you because so many people are complaining.
so what has dino as a senator do about your complains
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by uridadole: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
ajoguegbe:
Everyday I read shocking things from this government but the most shocking aspect is that Nigerians are so used to it that they sound indifferent and yet more shocking is that some people come online to justify the actions and end up selling their conscience and future for 30k. At this point we seriously need divine intervention because any level next to this will be genocide

You never can understand the intelligence that prompt security actions.

Nigerians will not take actions that undermines security. Wait and hear reports of their action first.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Tareq1105: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Just like a goat that have been pushed to the wall, We're ready to do the fighting with our PVC's.

This intimidation is getting too much.
They did it to Ike Ekweremadu at his Abuja residence, now they're looking for a possible way to finally silence Dino before the elections, but APC plans has failed and will continue to fail.

Vote out APC.

You have only one vote and I have only one vote too.

Dino won't return.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by TruthinAction: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
so what has dino as a senator do about your complains

It is not in Dino to attend to our complain. It is in you and me voting out useless government who are indifferent to the need of the people they lead.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by ahiboilandgas: 7:05am On Dec 29, 2018
TruthinAction:

It is not in Dino to attend to our complain. It is in you and me voting out useless government who are indifferent to the need of the people they lead.
dino is part and parcel of the govt from rep to senetor
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by TruthinAction: 7:20am On Dec 29, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
dino is part and parcel of the govt from rep to senetor

He is part of the government as well as you and me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Gov Polls Result Protest: Court Orders Saraki, Melaye, Murray-bruce To Hono / Enugu PDP Youths Eject Vice Chairman For Not Providing Mobilisation Funds / Bayelsa Polls: Protest In Front Of INEC Office Over Alleged Doctored Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.