Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police (20792 Views)

Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security / Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Under Siege By SARS (Photos) / Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Pusyiter(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Just because you have been off radar, you want to gain cheap popularity again
So, are there no trees to hide while the siege is on?
In fact, what are you still doing in Abuja when others are in their states strategizing for 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by abbasajao(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Is there no tree in ur compound that you can climb for another 11 hrs?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Groovenaija360(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
BUHARI WHY NA undecided

THIS IS NOT HOW TO PLAY POLITICS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD sad
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by IamPatriotic(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
I like Twitter savage die, see the kain advice they were ditching out to the mofo, tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by mybestlove(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
If what we are seeing under this administration is DEMOCRACY then, I weep for Nigeria.

We had a serene society under Jonathan
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by notoriousbabe: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
Very good

When devil fails to destroy you, he sends you a girlfriend from Cross-river state
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by blowjob: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
DIS THIEF... grin DINO.. cheesy

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by basilo10I: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dino will prevail
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Ubdavis(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
This man knows how to cry wolf.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Gandollar(f): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Pusyiter:
Just because you have been off radar, you want to gain cheap popularity again
So, are there no trees to hide while the siege is on?
In fact, what are you still doing in Abuja when others are in their states strategizing for 2019
...is the dullard in Sudan strategizing?
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by msjijitar(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Incase of any further questions, this is what exactly happened

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by DrMuzungu(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Deal with it, crybaby!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Melaye is one lousy bastărd. If the police injection will keep him quiet then I'm all for it cool

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by LittleRocketMan: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by danot1030: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
hisexcellency34:
There may not be elections in 2019 if anything happens to Dino Melaye

What will happen if something happen to Dino?
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
mybestlove:
If what we are seeing under this administration is DEMOCRACY then, I weep for Nigeria.

We had a serene society under Jonathan
i tell you, Nigeria is sinking faster than quick sand, when will enough be enough
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by yarimo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gandollar:
Senseless comment.
in your dreams grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
I hope someone somewhere brings a form of sanity into the country soon because it is getting worse every day. We never had it so bad.
Hindsight is 50 50. Goodluck was kind and empathic, but we felt Nigeria could be better and we got hell straight from hades, the hell we can not even explain. At this point it is oly God if he exists and he so wishes , that can save us.
I read in Vanguard how they even stopped Badeh's pension and rendered him destitute..these are not the kind of people that should be in power.
they are full of evil, hate and greed. I dont know how we can remove ourselves from this situation as a nation
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by 77up(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ok we don hear, can we rest now tongue

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by fredoooooo: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mississippi bawo shocked

Act your last film Dino , Next year you're a goner grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
We are on a one way ride to hell.. Our driver on the murderous path, a mad man . Ghana, Togo, have left us far behind, we dont even talk of South Africa anymore.
Rwanda talk of smart cities we talk of Boko Haram taking in territories, Bandits killing 50 in Zamfara, and plateau. We are so far behind, we can only compare ourselves to the Tchads and Niger.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by danchi2019(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
go and sing another song mr senator.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Gandollar(f): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
yarimo:
in your dreams grin
In reality, you are always speaking off-pointedly.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
I can only take consolation that Idi Amin, Pol Pot, had all the power over their weak subjects but one day it all changed. Change is the only constant in Life
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Emma1Oj(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dino unknown keep making fool of himself just because he needs cheap attention. If this man returned or voted for by Kogi pple again to return to the red chamber, that means all Kogi pple are confirm mugu.
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by yarimo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gandollar:
In reality, you are always speaking off-pointedly.
BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023 beware

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Last355(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Story story
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dino is there no tree around for you to climb? Öde
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Augustenite(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Just like a goat that have been pushed to the wall, We're ready to do the fighting with our PVC's.

This intimidation is getting too much.
They did it to Ike Ekweremadu at his Abuja residence, now they're looking for a possible way to finally silence Dino before the elections, but APC plans has failed and will continue to fail.

Vote out APC.

Jonathan did same to Tinubu. So, is all game
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Dpharisee: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Is it the same Police that ran away on AWOL from Borno & Zamfara state without waiting for their salaries grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Abuja Home Under Siege By The Police by Ope101(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Just like a goat that have been pushed to the wall, We're ready to do the fighting with our PVC's.

This intimidation is getting too much.
They did it to Ike Ekweremadu at his Abuja residence, now they're looking for a possible way to finally silence Dino before the elections, but APC plans has failed and will continue to fail.

Vote out APC.

Goats like you will believe anything, you're not even sure of the truth of the matter and you're pointing fingers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Showed His Skills As A "Rapper" At An Event - Photos / I’ll Reject Ministerial Position If Offered –kalu / #EndSARS: Youths Protest In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.